What do you guys think about this cycle?

darius

I'm trying to plan out a nice winter bulking cycle. I feel like I am already pretty big at 6'3" and 225lbs, but I want more mass :). I would like to be around 235-245 and ripped. Right now, I am not ripped, nor am I fat, but I'm gonna be cutting till around Thanksgiving time.

6 Week Cycle:
19-Nor (500mg every day) transdermally
4-AD (200mg every day) transdermally
4OHT (200mg every day) transdermally
M4OHN (16mg every day)

*I may run some Nolva during the cycle to keep the wetness down.

PCT will include the usual goodies: nolva, liver tabs, saw palmetto, zma, etc.

Does that look like a good mass building cycle? Any other comments or concerns?

Thanks.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
If your goal is to bulk, might wanna choose some 1T and/or M1T for the cycle. If you use M4OHN, which I like personally, you may want to up the dose, especially given your size. Its not really a bulker, but in combo with other stuff it could work. I was using 40mg/day and I'm only 180lbs.

darius

I don't wanna lose any hair though and my mom's dad is completely bald.

I've read that people gain 10-20+lbs with 19-Nor/4AD. So it should be a good bulker right? How about strength?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Based on your previous cycle, I think your only limitation is your diet.

Why not just go M4OHN + S1+ homebrew for 6 weeks ?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
6 Week Cycle:
19-Nor (500mg every day) transdermally
4-AD (200mg every day) transdermally
4OHT (200mg every day) transdermally
M4OHN (16mg every day)
I don't understand the inclusion of the 4OHT. It doesn't do much by itself, and the only reasons for having it in a cycle are to help control estrogen and other side effects while on cycle. It seems from the rest of your post which I didn't quote you might want to look up body recomposition cycles and tweak one so it's more mass oriented. The 19-nor and 4 AD stack well together, maybe up the dose of the 4 AD and as you said in your post throw in some nolva to control the sides of the 4 AD. It'll end up being cheaper than using 4OHT which I'd only throw in to offset the sides of a 1 test/4 AD cycle, where it serves a dual purpose of augmenting the 4 AD mood effects and controling estrogen. I've read here of some people even using 1 test/4OHT by itself.

Once again though, I'd look up "body recomposition," or even "lean mass cycle," and tweak a bit to fit what you want. You can get what you're looking for far cheaper and more effectively.

darius

Well I already bought 20 grams of 4OHT at $4 a gram.

So maybe just do like:

19-Nor 500mg (transdermally)
4-AD 250mg (transdermally)
15mg of Nolva

And run it for 6 weeks. That seems to me like it would be a good mass cycle.

I would really like to run:
1-Test 400mg Transdermally
4AD 200mg Transdermally
4OHT 200mg Transdermally
but just fear for hair loss..
Would running Nizoral 2%, Spiro, and Azeleic acid help in preventing hairloss?

So basically, the 19Nor/4AD cycle will put on mass and strength, but the 1T/4AD cycle will add more strength, but not necessarily more mass than the 19N/4AD right?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
So basically, the 19Nor/4AD cycle will put on mass and strength, but the 1T/4AD cycle will add more strength, but not necessarily more mass than the 19N/4AD right?
As you set them in this post it could go either way depending on how you respond and other variables like diet. Both are decent cycles and the 4OHT is more appropriate and usefull in the second. As for hairloss I never worried about it so you'd have to wait for more responses. I'm already going bald and I don't really care. If it goes faster, it goes faster.

skoal

Awards
CDB,
I'm planning on doing a 19 Nor/ 4-AD transdermal cycle but wasn't sure about the doasage. Would 500mg 19 nor and 400 mg 4-AD be correct? I'm about 210lbs and have done 3 1-AD/4-AD cycles but only orals. I was also going to throw in some methyldienolon but wasn't sure if I should go 2 weeks on to jump start or go every other week. I'm thinking about a 4-6 week cycle. Any comments?