CHANGING UP MY CYCLE-WHADDAYA THINK?

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
I got a new idea for my cycle the other day, due to some gear i came across. I got ahold of some prop/tren. 1ml=100mg of each. Im on week 4 of a dbol, deca, test enan cycle that lloks like this:
Week 1-4
DBol @ 30mg ed

Week 1-11
Deca @ 400mg/week

Week 1-12
Test Enan @ 500mg/week

This is where im changin. I was gonna use winny wks 9-12 to harden things up at the end, but im gonna switch to tren for Weeks 9-12 @75mg eod, then after Week 12 switch from tren to the tren/prop combo @ 1ml eod (100mg each) Not only does this give me the 6 full weeks of tren, it also gives me that extra test from the prop as the enanthate is clearing my system, to keep my test levels high... Oooh im excited about this one!!! I started out at 186lbs, Im on Day 22, and was at 194 yesterday before my workout. Also runnung arimidex .25mg ed, nolva 20mg ed, along with milk thistle, flax seed oil, cranberry juice-for liver protection.
What do you guys think about this one?
Bionic

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
so just to make sure i have this straight
1-4 dbol
1-12 test E
1-11 deca
9-14 tren
13-14 prop?

if that's the case i love it!

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
1-4 dbol
1-12 test E
1-11 deca
9-14 tren
13-14 prop?

Yea. Like I said, Im on Day 22, but Im seein good results, and the Deca and test should barely be doin **** yet-All the effects im seein are off the dbol mainly at this point. If I would have planned even better, weeks 1-4 would have been dbol & prop, that was my test levels would begin high while I was waiting for the T-enanthate to kick in, but oh well. I think im gonna be pleased.
Bionic

Jason161

Awards
I woudnt finish with tren, as it keeps u shut down pretty hard. I dont mean dont run it in the end, but I would drop it a week before your planning PCT, so like weeks 8-13, and prop 9-14. Thats how JonBlaze recoommended I change my upcoming cycle as well, and it does make sense. Somthing to consider bro

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
1-4 dbol
1-12 test E
1-11 deca
9-14 tren
13-14 prop?

Ditto, but Jason161 has a point. Get some HCG and run it at least the last 10 weeks at 250iu twice a week.