First PH Cycle!! How does it look ?? RNP Havoc

FitnessNick

Awards
Wanted to get opinions on my first PH Cycle that i am planning to run.
Cycle of Havoc:
1.30/30/30/30/30
2.Purus Labs: Organ Shield Ran through out the cycle
3.Orange Triad Multi vitamine and joint support
Post Cycle:
Liquid Torem: 90/90/60/30
Lean Xtreme: Cortisol Control
Bioforge V3
Should i make any adjustments to this?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You're gtg bro just space your organ shield out 4 hrs apart from your epi doses.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Solid stack , kudos on the research , but I would suggest more Steakadrol and Carbonol before trying PHs , you can still hit the 200lb benchmark on your own!, other than that , solid stack.

Oh and knowing you have food PCT , why not go for 6 weeks?

FitnessNick

Awards
Solid stack , kudos on the research , but I would suggest more Steakadrol and Carbonol before trying PHs , you can still hit the 200lb benchmark on your own!, other than that , solid stack.

Oh and knowing you have food PCT , why not go for 6 weeks?
I thought about it reading that Havoc starts to get good around week 5/ week 6 but i dont want to over do it since i dont know yet how my body will react to it. But if i have no sides by Week 5 ill end up pushing for another week.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Keep taurine and joint support close at hand...some people complain about back pumps or dry joints around those weeks, whats your diet gonna be like?

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Looks great but I would start the first week at 10mg then ramp up with this being your first cycle and all. Only cause you could get lethargic early on but you don't know cause your new to this and will have to see how your body reacts. Otherwise looks great.
I myself have no sides with EPI and just ran a 6 week cycle with Torem as my Serm, DAA, and Erase with it being super fast return to normal. Good luck keep us posted.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I thought about it reading that Havoc starts to get good around week 5/ week 6 but i dont want to over do it since i dont know yet how my body will react to it. But if i have no sides by Week 5 ill end up pushing for another week.
Havoc is fully actice idk why ppl say this. I start feeling it week 1 just like I do SD.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Havoc is fully actice idk why ppl say this. I start feeling it week 1 just like I do SD.
I merely suggested it because 6 weeks would mean more gains :p , and my guess , is that they would be easier to keep at 6 weeks.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I merely suggested it because 6 weeks would mean more gains :p , and my guess , is that they would be easier to keep at 6 weeks.
Yes I totally agree, I was just commenting on what the OP said about it. A lot of ppl do say it does start kicking by week 3 which really makes no sense, its an oral steroid that requires no conversion at all. Idk maybe I'm just a hyper responder to anabolics or something.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yes this is true kinda, not nessacerly more gains but more time for ur body to adapt to the new mass making it easier to keep while going through pct. Eatting is most important, celorza is right about that, u could hit 180 easily with proper form and dedication to diet. But if u run it run it for 6 weeks maybe throw in a test base like 4ad or some dermacream.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yes this is true kinda, not nessacerly more gains but more time for ur body to adapt to the new mass making it easier to keep while going through pct. Eatting is most important, celorza is right about that, u could hit 180 easily with proper form and dedication to diet. But if u run it run it for 6 weeks maybe throw in a test base like 4ad or some dermacream.
I think everyone's first cycle SHOULD be test though , or at LEAST with a test base...Follow csa2179's advice , test base will suit yah good.