DMZ cycle

ballerj63

ballerj63

Awards
I'm looking for some input regarding my PH cycle. I'm 32 y/o looking to start my first PH cycle within the next 2 months. I will be using xtreme DMZ. I will run it for 4 weeks at 16/16/32/32. I will preload with CEL cycle assist 2 weeks prior and for the duration of the PH cycle. For PCT I will be using PCT Black and a test booster. I am also looking into getting some nolva if needed.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Don't look into getting nolva. You'll need a SERM for sure.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't look into getting nolva. You'll need a SERM for sure.
First sentence and second sentence don't go together.
I would use nolva.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
grab some nolva and bang the pct black. You can find nolva and some DAA for the price of PCT Black.

ballerj63

ballerj63

Awards
Yeah, I kinda figured I needed some nolva. Thanks for the replies.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
DMZ is not that crazy. the dose you are doing is pretty weak but cant hate since its your first time and a strong one for a first run so i guess better safe then sorry. i might do 32 starting week 2 however but keep to 4 weeks on your first ride. after this do a 5 weeker months down the road.

ballerj63

ballerj63

Awards
DMZ is not that crazy. the dose you are doing is pretty weak but cant hate since its your first time and a strong one for a first run so i guess better safe then sorry. i might do 32 starting week 2 however but keep to 4 weeks on your first ride. after this do a 5 weeker months down the road.
I might up it to 32 at week 2 if I don't experience any sides. Other than that, I'm hoping that I'm good to go!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I have ran 4 cycles. my 4th was DMZ at 30/45/45/45/60/60 but i am 245 and have had some experience. i also used cycle support at 10 caps a day instead of 6-8 and i also used TUDCA (UDCA) which is a really strong liver aid. i started that 3 weeks into this cycle when i decided to go from 5 weeks of DMZ to 60 and bumb up dose to 60mg.

i had no sides what so ever. however, i feel i planned great and was used to doing a few cycles. so i think as a first cycle jsut 30mg for 4 weeks would get huge gians.

my pct was Torem 120/90/60/60/30 with DAA, hgh pro, anabeta,

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Dimethazine run at 32/32/32/32 you can bump up sides pending. Have taurine on hand in case of back pumps, run either clomid or nolva with DAA and some erase pct.
Clomid 100/50/50/25
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1

You might want extra blood pressure support and a joint care supplement. Rs Transaderm or Dermacrin would also be a great addition to the cycle.

ballerj63

ballerj63

Awards
I have ran 4 cycles. my 4th was DMZ at 30/45/45/45/60/60 but i am 245 and have had some experience. i also used cycle support at 10 caps a day instead of 6-8 and i also used TUDCA (UDCA) which is a really strong liver aid. i started that 3 weeks into this cycle when i decided to go from 5 weeks of DMZ to 60 and bumb up dose to 60mg.

i had no sides what so ever. however, i feel i planned great and was used to doing a few cycles. so i think as a first cycle jsut 30mg for 4 weeks would get huge gians.

my pct was Torem 120/90/60/60/30 with DAA, hgh pro, anabeta,
Hey Big!

What were your gains on your first cycle with dmz? I'm about a week into my cycle and have been eating like a madman. I upped the dose to 32. Haven't experienced any sides as of yet. Also, I'm running Wendler's 531 program. Strength and pumps have been awesome so far.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 4