Dermacrine, Sarm S4, Ostarine stack

jdevo2004

Awards
Stats: Age 36, 6.0ft, 208lbs, 14% bf or so.

I am just finishing up my first 6 week Hdrol recomp that has gone very well. Gained 4lbs, and shredded a lot of fat! Very happy. Started my PCT that includes Torem, DAA, Erase, Cycle support and the rest of the normal stuff today.

I am looking to do a cut this mid summer. I want to do a light cutting cycle before I do another Hdrol cycle in late fall. I was looking to do something like this for six weeks:

Dermacrine: 5 pumps every day

Sarm S4: 50mg 5 days on 2 days off

Ostarine: 17.5mg every day

Triazole: 4 caps every day

I would run a standard PCT for 4 weeks that would include: Torem, Erase, DAA, the rest of the normal stuff

I am questioning if the Ostarine is worth the extra money to run in this stack, any opinions? Also I figured I would need an AI for the Dermacrine so I tacked it on Triazole instead of the Erase since I had some left over in my cupboard. What if any type of support supplements should I be taking if I do this stack?

Any comments or concerns?

Thanks

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My research is limited, but the vision sides of s4 worry me enough for me to avoid it. I would suggest just going with ostarine.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My research is limited, but the vision sides of s4 worry me enough for me to avoid it. I would suggest just going with ostarine.
^^^I concur, using Osta now and liking it very much, if you want look into AH with Osta should be a nice cutting stack

jdevo2004

Awards
^^^I concur, using Osta now and liking it very much, if you want look into AH with Osta should be a nice cutting stack

Would the Dermacrine have synergy with AndroHard? Seems like a lot of DHEA running around.