Sore testies

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
On day 5 of finaflex1-andro and day 12 of Methyl 1-D, ever since yesterday morning after taking my doses, my testies are kinda sore, wears off as day progresses until i dose again. anyone else have this problem? I did hurt my lower back in Sunday so much i could barely walk, could that correlate with the pain in my nuts?

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
yes, its pretty common when using pro hormones. I get this side as well.

FryGuy

Awards
Any change in size of the coconuts?
No homo.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Any change in size of the coconuts?
No homo.
Honestly I kno they were so I stopped my stack, they both feel normal size today only one is slightt tender. Do you think I should be worried about it?

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
what did you expect? it's normal for them to shrink while youre shutting your own testosterone production down. when you come off, do a proper pct, and you'll be fine.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
what did you expect? it's normal for them to shrink while youre shutting your own testosterone production down. when you come off, do a proper pct, and you'll be fine.
LoL you have a point, well I stopped my stack the gains rnt worth the pain IMO lol and they boys are back to normal size. Thankfully I was only on the 1-andro for 5 days. Wont be doing a SERM but will be dosing erase pro and D-pol

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
how did u hurt ur back u could have gotten a hernia. idk if the dosing has anything to do with ur balls hurtin especially since its just 1 andro and m1-d that part could be in ur head

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
how did u hurt ur back u could have gotten a hernia. idk if the dosing has anything to do with ur balls hurtin especially since its just 1 andro and m1-d that part could be in ur head
You might be right, but i hurt it digging holes not using proper form, back feels a lot better today missed gym last few days. But Im sure its real because my balls felt smaller yesterday and were pulled up to the shaft. today after not dosing all day they are hanging low and seem fuller lol I dont know if they do that normally? Plus i heard Finaflex 1-Andro is good at suppressing.