STEEL CRUSHERS

frostbite116

Awards
my boy has been asking me to take steel crushers with him due to the low side effects they supposidly have. nd am i correct when i assume the epimint is and epi clone the halocherry is some type of halo clone and the dymeth is a sd clone. which works best if any of the work at all, thanks

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
my boy is taking them right now hes not seeing much but hes kind of and idiot lol when it comes to diet and training. hes at 6 a day witch i think is like 45mg whitch it a pretty standard dose of dimethazine. if i were u and u want to run dmz i would save my money and get a better quality dmz clone. like cel or forged dmz

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
6 is 30mg which is average dose of dymethazine. Forged dm-zine would be my recommendation, but my first recommendation would be for you to eat more and lift more 160lbs is rather tiny unless you are at like 8% bf which is doubtful. So eat more, lift more. Then come back for cycle advise.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
6 is 30mg which is average dose of dymethazine. Forged dm-zine would be my recommendation, but my first recommendation would be for you to eat more and lift more 160lbs is rather tiny unless you are at like 8% bf which is doubtful. So eat more, lift more. Then come back for cycle advise.
Gerbil...the new manbeast

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Nope just Gerbil.
It's so funny all the vets on here...seems like they have certain phrases copy and paste because so many ppl do the same dumbshlt

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Whatever happened to only using anabolics when you've reached your genetic peak?!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Whatever happened to only using anabolics when you've reached your genetic peak?!
I know right? I thought I did something normal by waiting until i was almost 24 and I prolly could have waited another year. Remember... curiosity killed the cat.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I know right? I thought I did something normal by waiting until i was almost 24 and I prolly could have waited another year. Remember... curiosity killed the cat.
I waited til I turned 24... Which was yesterday... Started first cycle yesterday

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this is a stupid concept and would rather go trusted company. They are going to have the same sides as normal, if they are quality.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
You logging this homie? If so, where?
Can't copy and paste on my iPad but the log's URL is in my signature box... Join the fun!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Had some, wasn't a huge fan.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Transform is the way to go

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my boy has been asking me to take steel crushers with him due to the low side effects they supposidly have. nd am i correct when i assume the epimint is and epi clone the halocherry is some type of halo clone and the dymeth is a sd clone. which works best if any of the work at all, thanks
my boy is taking them right now hes not seeing much but hes kind of and idiot lol when it comes to diet and training. hes at 6 a day witch i think is like 45mg whitch it a pretty standard dose of dimethazine. if i were u and u want to run dmz i would save my money and get a better quality dmz clone. like cel or forged dmz

So both of your sons are taking these types of products?. You should sit down and have a talk with your kids about what it is they are actually taking.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
So both of your sons are taking these types of products?. You should sit down and have a talk with your kids about what it is they are actually taking.
I assumed he was talking about his 'boy' as in friend.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:laughing:

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
yeah i told my son es wasting his time with this prohormone ****. so im having him start a 16 weeker of test/eq/tren next week. im just not sure what dose sd kicker he should use im gonna start him at 40mg and go up from there. hes only 9 so do u think hes gonna need hcg?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Umm this can't be real

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah i told my son es wasting his time with this prohormone ****. so im having him start a 16 weeker of test/eq/tren next week. im just not sure what dose sd kicker he should use im gonna start him at 40mg and go up from there. hes only 9 so do u think hes gonna need hcg?
Bad parenting.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
the best pros started as young as 14 whats 5 years in the big picture. he gets less sides than i do