Feedback on plan for next Cycle

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
Starters I'm 22(turning 23 during cycle) 5'8" 188-191 lb. about 13% bf I have about 4200-5200 calorie diet lifting seriously for a little over 3 years about and more just for general health and exercise for at least 6 years before that. As stated in one of my other posts, I've done two cycles before this and made all the great uneducated-no-research mistakes of poor PCT(still managed to maintain a good amount of gains and keep my nuts intact, but I know this was amazing luck or grace of God). However, I'm determined to get this one done correctly.

Plan on running this 6 weeker starting April 11-15.

AndroDrive- 3/3/3/3/3/3
AndroHard- 4/4/4/4/4/4
Helladrol- 50/75/75/75/75/75

Support supps:

Sustain Alpha(on-cycle AI/penis erector)
Cycle Support
multivitamin, etc...

PCT:

Torem- 120/90/60/60/30
Erase- 1/2/3/3/2/1
Toco-8
EndoAmp
TCF-1

Looking for some input on dosages, if I'm forgetting anything, and any general feedback. Thanks ahead of time gents!

:rambo:

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
haha very similar with me man. im 21 about 5'8 185- 190 and , and tried two ph's without any research, just started one with all the information and good pct this time. what were your first 2? im doing pro mag which is similar to hella, i havent looked into the andro ones

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You cycle appears good I would drop the calories down a bit if you start to gain excess fat.

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
You cycle appears good I would drop the calories down a bit if you start to gain excess fat.
I'll keep this in mind, I do gain fairly easy. Thanks!

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
haha very similar with me man. im 21 about 5'8 185- 190 and , and tried two ph's without any research, just started one with all the information and good pct this time. what were your first 2? im doing pro mag which is similar to hella, i havent looked into the andro ones
I ran Halo25 and Halotren. I used their "complete cycle package" deal, not realizing what all it was missing. Glad I delved more into this subject, live and you learn.:bling:

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also you could probably up the h-drol dosage week 3-7 to 100mg if you are not experiencing any sides. Also the 50mg dosage for first week is mostly to access how you respond to it considering you already ran halo25 you should be able to start at 75mg.

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
Also you could probably up the h-drol dosage week 3-7 to 100mg if you are not experiencing any sides. Also the 50mg dosage for first week is mostly to access how you respond to it considering you already ran halo25 you should be able to start at 75mg.
Yes sir! That's what I'm talkin about! I knew they were both h-drol but I figured running it along with the Androseries might affect it, that's why I hadn't put it up to 100. I was looking into it, seeing that alot of people do it after week 3. I'll try bumping it up, and assess it then I suppose. I'll start it at 75 and see how that works, as well. This was actually one of the questions floating around in my head, so thanks a lot man!

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
Started this on the 8th, seeing results already. Muscle definition and solidity increased very noticeably. My weight is steady, but I've lost about 1/2 inch in waist line already. Not too shabby, considering it's the 5th day in. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful cycle.

Hella WAS started at 75 and no problems so going to keep it there, might try to up it on the 4th week.

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
Wrapping this up this week, went very well! Started at about 188 lb and at the end of the cycle I was at 200 lb. Ending PCT this week and I'm at 194. I kept almost all of my strength gains and muscle mass. Lost about 2-3% bf and shed a bunch of water weight in PCT (probably why I dropped 6 lb).