Does M4OHN increase testosterone levels?

Adf

Awards
I am currently on M4OHN at 24 mg/day for 7 weeks. During my fifth week I am going to see a HRT doctor. I am just wondering if M4OHN increases total test. or free test levels? I am going to see this HRT doctor to get my test levels checked out. If they are low enough, hopefully he'll place me on weekly test shots. A few months ago I went to my family doctor to get a blood test. At that time my free test levels were in the lower normal range. If M4OHN raises test levels then how long should I wait until my cycle is over before I go see the HRT doctor. Thanks for all help.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
It will definetly screw with you test levels, thus making an appointment for HRT during your cycle a joke IMO. That is, unless you are trying to "trick" them into givign it to you. You will most likely be supressed

HugeBB

Awards
After 5 weeks they should definitely be lowered. Please post your before and during cycle test results so that we can all learn something. Thanks.

cobain67

Banned
Awards
what would the MOHN show up as in a blood test? Would it show up as affecting anything? would the total test be really high and the free test low? or vice-versa?