Clenbuterol & Ephedra good stack or not?

Cartman

Awards
I just want to know if anyone has tried stacking ephedra with clen, if so how was it? How was your blood pressure? And did you take this at the same time. Any info would be awsome.thanks bruthas!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
typically this type of stack would be run consecutively as opposed to concurrently running clen for 2 weeks dosed from 20mcg pyramided up to 100mcg then back down then 2 weeks off during the 2 off weeks people will generally run an EC stack (ephedra/caffeine)

powerlifter6920

typically this type of stack would be run consecutively as opposed to concurrently running clen for 2 weeks dosed from 20mcg pyramided up to 100mcg then back down then 2 weeks off during the 2 off weeks people will generally run an EC stack (ephedra/caffeine)

I have always heard running the two together is a bad idea, but does anyone have any personal experience using them together for some real world data?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I dont remember why, but I always knew clen+eca is not a good idea. clen works pretty damn good on its own...why risk blowing your heart outta your chest?

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
I dont remember why, but I always knew clen+eca is not a good idea. clen works pretty damn good on its own...why risk blowing your heart outta your chest?
my thoughts exactly. When I've got my max clen dosage running I know I'd be scared as hell of adding any more stimulants to the mix.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You DO NOT want to stack them together period.
Clen + HEAT = bad ass stack:twisted:

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I have always heard running the two together is a bad idea, but does anyone have any personal experience using them together for some real world data?
I have run them them both together. I know it's not a great idea but what i did was take the Ephedrine/Caffeine before workouts and not on days i didn't work out. I should point out that I have been using eph. for so long though that i hardly feel any stimulant effect from it. I didn't purpousely use the 2 together to assist fat burning, just for increased focus for workouts. I didn't notice any more negatives than with clen itself but i don't think i'll do it again just out of common sense maybe. i also didn't notice any drastic benefits that would make it worth the risk either. hope that helps.

SwoleT

Awards
ive never used them at the same time. But i have used clen 2 weeks, then ephedrine/caffiene for 2 weeks. I had no sides except the typical shakiness from the clen. ID NEVER use them at the same time though

mybadodge

Awards
how were ur results from the recommended cycle above (using eca during the two weeks off of clen)..and how long did u run it for?

I've run clen while on AAS before but since this is a LBM cycle for me of en/eq could I safely run 2weeks clen 2weeks eca for a total of 1 month? or should I wait and use after completing PCT?
oops, I mean a total of 4 weeks each so that'd be two months

SwoleT

Awards
Im still runnin it. I did m1t for 3 weeks, now im on m5aa for 3 weeks. I ran clen 2 weeks, ephedrine/caffine 2 weeks and im gonna do clen for another two weeks and ephedrine for another 2 weeks then PCT for four weeks (maybe runinig clen again if i need to). I have gone from 163 down to 145. I start my 5th week tommmorow. I lost most the weight on clen and i guess maintained the weight loss on the EC stack. I was able to still gain strength because of m1t and m5aa. My lifts have gone up about 10lbs on each major exercise (bench, lat pulldown, sqaut, deads) and 5 or so on minor exercises (BB curl, triceps pushdown, calve rasies)

I dont know the asnwer to ur other question. IM not experienced when it come to steriods. I havent done a real steriod cycle. The only thing close ive done is m1t.

dirtyleg

Awards
I'm with you jarhead, i've been on eph. for so long that 2oomg in the morning is basically just my cup of coffee to get me going. outside of the ecay I'm about to start my first cycle in a while. I took the past year off from gear and am started this week with an awesome lean cycle. I haven't really planned how I'll do it yet but check out my last thread "unlimited gear..suggestions?"

Cartman

Awards
I have run them them both together. I know it's not a great idea but what i did was take the Ephedrine/Caffeine before workouts and not on days i didn't work out. I should point out that I have been using eph. for so long though that i hardly feel any stimulant effect from it. I didn't purpousely use the 2 together to assist fat burning, just for increased focus for workouts. I didn't notice any more negatives than with clen itself but i don't think i'll do it again just out of common sense maybe. i also didn't notice any drastic benefits that would make it worth the risk either. hope that helps.
The same here bro, I have been using Eph for so long now but i just used it before i hit the gym you know. I do think now that its a bit risky and overkill to run both.....

SwoleT:163 to 145lbs nice work.

We'll in my opion after everyone's thoughts in this matter, I will run clen for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off by it self and see if i like clen cause this is my first with it. Thanks bruthas !!!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Having just come off a caffein/Clen cycle there's NO way i'd add E to the mix..way too risky and wholely unnecessary.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
taking a caffeine pill added to a 150mcg clen dose made me sweat my ass off + i swear i felt like the biggest retard trying to hand a credit card over to a cashier and then trying to steady myself to sign the receipt. she must have thought i had just smoked a ton of crack or something. on top of that, it didn't even work that well for fat loss. most people have great results tho, so i may be atypical.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think its wise to keep the clen doses lower than you normally would, which is better and cheaper, when stacking with caffiene since it seems to potentiate. I simply took my clen after my AM coffee then went for a brisk walk/run on an empty stomach. I burnt off about 5 pounds of fat and somehow managed to put on some LBM.

After AM cardio I was a jittery sob for a few hours...amd yeah it really turns up the heat. I would never do that stack in the summer-oi!

Cartman

Awards
Does it matter as to what time you take clen? Pre workout? After breakfast? Or it doesn’t really matter because of the half life.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
DmitryWI could you elaborate your experience using clen and Heat

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
I've used clen and caffein together but that's about my limit. Personally I wouldn't stack ephedra and clen.

Stumbo

Awards
There is no need to stack clen and ephedrine. If clen alone, or ephedine alone, is not enough, up the dosage a little bit.

Claudio

Awards
New to this board but I have stacked ephedrine together with clen without any (noticeable) problems. This on top of using other stimulants as well. Actually the idea of using ephedrine together with clen is one that I first read about through advice given by Nandi.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is no point whatsoever in stacking the two. Why? They do the same thing. They are both beta agonists. Ephedrine is a weaker beta agonist than clen. Simply increasing the dosage of whatever you are taking would be more effective than adding the other chem. In general, if you can avoid mixing compounds you should.

However adding Caffeine and Aspirin to a clen cycle might help. I haven't seen empirical evidence, but theoretical evidence suggests that it should help. In fact, Aspirin theoretically may extend the period of effectiveness for clen.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
claudio why did nandi recommend this! It doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Claudio

Awards
Here is his quote from

http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=13&t=5707&hl=clenbuterol,and,ephedrine&

"Having used E/C and clen both seperately and together with T3, I've decided that far and away using all three simultaneously gives the best results. This is grounded both in my anecdotal experience and in science. One major way T3 acts to stimulate lipolysis is by ugregulating beta 2 receptors in adipocytes; we all know this by now. Ephedrine and the norepinephrine whose release ephedrine stimulates are both rather poor beta 2 agonists compared to clen. Hence the rationale for using the beta 2 selective (to a large degree) agonist clenbuterol with T3.

On the other hand, being a nonselective adrenergic agonist, ephedrine activates (both directly and via norepinephrine) beta 1, beta 2, beta 3, and alpha 1 receptors. All have been implicated in lipolysis in humans. Even though human adipocytes are relatively poor in their density of beta 3 receptors compared to rodents, it's been estimated that 40% of ephedrine's thermogenic action in humans likely results from activation of beta 3 receptors.

So there is certainly plenty of rationale for using both. As far as ease of purchasing, a person does not have to send a copy of their driver license to the numerous reliable clenbuterol suppliers out there, as is the case with purchasing ephedrine, and go on record as being an ephedrine user. Considering Dante's insurance experience (I hope you don't mind me bringing this up Dante), the government having knowledge of a person's ephedrine use could have serious implications. On the other hand a peson risks seizures and the cost of clen is higher, so there are pros and cons with both. But if a person is using T3 (as is the premise in this thread), they are already most likely purchasing the drug illegally, likely from a foreign source who also carries clen, so the issue of clen being foreign and hard to get is rather moot in this situation. "

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I think you would die if you stacked them.
Nope I'm still alive. Like I said before I didn't notice any worse sides from it but I also didn't see any great benefit. I think a big factor also is that people respond differently to stimulants. Some people are flying off of a couple of ripped fuel capsules and some people don't get jack. Your going to burn enough fat with clen alone though it's not worth the potential risk to add E. As far as caffeine, I don't see how it could be dangerous to use while on clen. Most Americans have built up a tolerance to it thru drinking soda and coffee anyway. And it does not have significant fat burning potential alone anyway. And clen and ephedrine are do NOT do the same thing. They attack different beta receptors to different degrees. Clen also has a few other properties that make it different from ephedrine. And just increasing the dose of ephedrine will not make it as effective as clen used in safe does.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
CME

this is what i get from CME,
Clen 80-120mcg daily, 2days on alternated with 50 mg of Ephedrine / 350mg of caffeine