Clenbuterol Dosage Question

larry_f

Awards
Can someone give me a clear cut answer on clen dosages and durations for fat loss and dosage and duration when being used for its anti-catabolic effects? Thanks guys

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
start at 60mcg/day and work your way up SLOWLY to 100mcg/day after about a week. than start going back down to about 80MCG/day at the end of 2 weeks. than take at least 2-4 weeks off before going again.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
whoa, i read start at 20mcg a day. If the 20 dosage is true, a jump that big could result in some pretty nasty sides.

larry_f

Awards
Thats what Im talking about. I keep getting conflicting answers.

TBigs

Awards
If this is your first time using Clen, start at 20mcg and then go up 20mcg each day until your reach 100mcg. If at any time during those increases you experience bad sides, drop down 20mcg on the next day and then the next day try the same amount in which you got the bad sides. If you are still getting bad sides from the amount then drop down 20mcg again and stay at the level until you get to 12 days. On day 13 taper down to half your maximum dose or 60mcg which ever is higher. On day 14 taper down to 40mcg.

Take at least 2 weeks off (or go on an EC stack).
On your next Clen cycle, if you didn't get any bad sides from 100mcg then you can pyramid up to 120mcg and higher doses on cycles after that if there are no sides on previous cycles. 200mcg is probably the highest dose you should ever go up to and that would be after doing a number of clen cycles with little or no sides.

After 14 days, clen starts to loss its effectiveness so a 2 week on, 2 week off cycle is the recommended unless you are stacking it with something like DNP.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you're still in doubt it's better to be safe with 20mcgs than sorry with a higher dose. I agree with the rest of what TBigs said regarding cycle duration, etc.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
sure, start with 20mcg/ed. i just did 60 cause i weigh about 215.

fugetaboutit

Awards
sure, start with 20mcg/ed. i just did 60 cause i weigh about 215.
And here you are "trying" to give advice automatically asuming that everyone weighs the same as you and will react to it just like you. Larry f here is trying to get some CORRECT advice and gets conflicting info from people like yourself who don't think before they type. The correct answer would be start with 20mcg a day (a rather safe dosage to start out at) to see how the body reacts to it. Then SLOWLY up the dosage as you get used to it. I mean, you're telling a guy to start with 60mcg because YOU weigh 215lbs. That's good advice bro!

acecombact1

Awards
i started at 20mcg worked my way up to 250 now, but i dont feel it effects after week2. it losses it effects after 2 weeks :(

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes it does, the body becomes accustomed to it in about two weeks. This is the reason behind the 2 on/2 off cycle.

acecombact1- If you're using 250mcg now after your two weeks and it's lost it's effectivenes, you're simply wasting product by continuing. Just take two weeks off and then start back at 20. It should be just as effective as last time.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
And here you are "trying" to give advice automatically asuming that everyone weighs the same as you and will react to it just like you. Larry f here is trying to get some CORRECT advice and gets conflicting info from people like yourself who don't think before they type. The correct answer would be start with 20mcg a day (a rather safe dosage to start out at) to see how the body reacts to it. Then SLOWLY up the dosage as you get used to it. I mean, you're telling a guy to start with 60mcg because YOU weigh 215lbs. That's good advice bro!
hey, before you get your panties in a knot, chill out. if you check some dosage schedules posted here, they will tell you 60mcg to start with. and if i really "tried" to give him good advice i'd tell im to use the damn search button. it's insensitive pricks like you who think they know it all and flame somebody for giving their opinion that give bodybuilders and weight lifters in general a bad name.

grow up :thumbsup:

Tahq

Awards
If you have a concern start at 20mcg and work you way up, but starting at 60mcg is pretty much a safe starting point. Many peps I have read on run up to the 120-160mcg range and some even run at the 200+ mark.

Once you know your tolerance levels you can start your ramp up closer to your top mark and I really see no point in ramping down towards the end of the cycle...just stop at your mark.

SwoleT

Awards
i started mine at 60mcg and worked my way up to 140mcg for 2 week. I didnt taper down and felt no crash. I used ephedrine on the 2 weeks to follow. I used that for fat burning purposes and lost 18lbs in a month.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I am new to clen so please forgive me if this is common knowledge as i have not seen this brought up in any of the threads.
Should eca be taken while on clen or the following 2 weeks inbetween cycle.
I know ephedra acts on the same receptor so i would think using it after the clen cycle would just contribute to more receptor down regulation. However using it while on cycle could be to much stimulation. So what does everyone think is the best approach?

charlie1

Awards
clen

Take it in the 2 weeks in between.
Taken clen several times for pre-contest and have found the best way is to take it as below.
start on 0.02mg 1 tab per day increasing by 0.02mg 1 tab per day till reaching 0.16mg meening 8 tabs,maintain this dose for 14 days then continue the same dose for 14 more days but 2days on and 2 days off theres no need to taper off clen as by the end of the cycle its no longer working! to get the best out of it also take t3 cytomel as clen provents/hinders your bodys production of t3/t4 i also use claratin as this extends the period clen can is efective. hope this is of some use.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Taken clen several times for pre-contest and have found the best way is to take it as below.
start on 0.02mg 1 tab per day increasing by 0.02mg 1 tab per day till reaching 0.16mg meening 8 tabs,maintain this dose for 14 days then continue the same dose for 14 more days but 2days on and 2 days off theres no need to taper off clen as by the end of the cycle its no longer working! to get the best out of it also take t3 cytomel as clen provents/hinders your bodys production of t3/t4 i also use claratin as this extends the period clen can is efective. hope this is of some use.
i am on clen right now, and i feel it is eating some of my muscle. I am eating 500 cals below maintance should i up the cals some?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys realize this post ended over 3 years ago :blink:

pheraflex

Awards
HAHAHAHA wow 3 years ago. thats the first time i've seen that. anyway if anyone cares i started at 20mcgs and had a little bit of shakes so i would def start there and go up from there

james12lee

Awards
I need help

I have liquid Clenbuterol 0.001mg/ml what is the dosage needed to lose weight

If this is your first time using Clen, start at 20mcg and then go up 20mcg each day until your reach 100mcg. If at any time during those increases you experience bad sides, drop down 20mcg on the next day and then the next day try the same amount in which you got the bad sides. If you are still getting bad sides from the amount then drop down 20mcg again and stay at the level until you get to 12 days. On day 13 taper down to half your maximum dose or 60mcg which ever is higher. On day 14 taper down to 40mcg.

Take at least 2 weeks off (or go on an EC stack).
On your next Clen cycle, if you didn't get any bad sides from 100mcg then you can pyramid up to 120mcg and higher doses on cycles after that if there are no sides on previous cycles. 200mcg is probably the highest dose you should ever go up to and that would be after doing a number of clen cycles with little or no sides.

After 14 days, clen starts to loss its effectiveness so a 2 week on, 2 week off cycle is the recommended unless you are stacking it with something like DNP.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
there are a ton of threads about clen and dosage. do a search.

oh ya :welcome:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Nice thread.

I would recommend going to the website for the product you purchased and it should tell you the dosage per ml etc then you can see what you would need to use for good fat loss. The basics are laid out well by most above.

I think I may make a well laid out sticky / FAQ for the masses :) If I can get some good information together.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a clen run today actually. I did five days on, two days off for three weeks. The first week start at 20 mcgs and work your way up in 20 mcg intervals. Notice how hard the sides hit you. If your having trouble handling the side then don't up the dose the next day. The second week you can start a little higher if you want. My cycle looked as follows:

Week 1: 20/40/60/80/100
Week 2: 40/60/80/100/100
Week 3: 60/80/100/100/100

I saw great results using this method. Just start low and work your way up as you assess your tolerance. The first couple days you will probably get the shakes real bad, headaches, or notice your heart beating faster than normal, but these normal fade pretty quickly. After about three days I never noticed any sides except for maybe an abnormal amount of sweating (not really a side).

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
I was wondering the same how much weight did you lose? Im going to run a 1-test and 4ad cycle/superdrol and now Im thinking a little bit of clen to stripp some fat off the belly before summer. Im about mid teen bf% only in my loves and stomach no fat anywhere else. Figured my bloodpressure will be thru the roof thou? Any suggestions yea or nea? Do a ECA stack instead? What about T3 instead of clen?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering the same how much weight did you lose? Im going to run a 1-test and 4ad cycle/superdrol and now Im thinking a little bit of clen to stripp some fat off the belly before summer. Im about mid teen bf% only in my loves and stomach no fat anywhere else. Figured my bloodpressure will be thru the roof thou? Any suggestions yea or nea? Do a ECA stack instead? What about T3 instead of clen?
T3 without anabolics has a good chance of eating up muscle. Clen IMO opinion is much better than eca. Clen, t3 , and aas is best, but if I could only use 1 it would be clen.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I can't give exact numbers, as I didn't take any bodyfat measurements, but I can say it was quite noticeable. Before I started, my abs were flat, but there was no noticeable definition. Now after three weeks, I can honestly say that I can easily see the outline of all six abs. I did this while eating maintenance calories. I did greatly up my cardio though. I also maintained muscle very well as I at least maintained strength on all exercises and some even moved up during this time.

RdRookie

Awards
I just finished a clen run today actually. I did five days on, two days off for three weeks. The first week start at 20 mcgs and work your way up in 20 mcg intervals. Notice how hard the sides hit you. If your having trouble handling the side then don't up the dose the next day. The second week you can start a little higher if you want. My cycle looked as follows:

Week 1: 20/40/60/80/100
Week 2: 40/60/80/100/100
Week 3: 60/80/100/100/100
Why in the WORLD would you not only taper your cycle this way, but worse - give someone else the advice to do so?

What good does it do to build your body's tolerance to Clen up to 100mcg in the first week, only to drop it to 40mcg the following? You basically wasted a lot of Clen.

Not to mention, the tapering idea applies throughout the ENTIRE cycle. So for a 21 day cycle of it, you should've done the following:

20/40/60/80/100mcg running 100mcg day 5 through 17, then on day 18, tapering OFF with 80/60/40/20.

However, even in that instance, your receptors basically cause Clen to stop working after two weeks. So not only did you waste a lot of Clen by tapering incorrectly, but you wasted literally the majority of the third week's worth.

To counteract this and force your receptors to remain opened, IF you decide to run it for more than two weeks, every night during week 3, take 50-100mg of Benadryl before going to bed. This will allow you to get one more week on the Clen, hence giving you a beneficial 3 weeks worth.

Apologies if I came off as a jerk, but I hate to see folk giving bad advice to newbs, as I have had such bad advice in the past as a new guy cause me to make some bad choices on a cycle or two.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Why in the WORLD would you not only taper your cycle this way, but worse - give someone else the advice to do so?

What good does it do to build your body's tolerance to Clen up to 100mcg in the first week, only to drop it to 40mcg the following? You basically wasted a lot of Clen.

Not to mention, the tapering idea applies throughout the ENTIRE cycle. So for a 21 day cycle of it, you should've done the following:

20/40/60/80/100mcg running 100mcg day 5 through 17, then on day 18, tapering OFF with 80/60/40/20.

However, even in that instance, your receptors basically cause Clen to stop working after two weeks. So not only did you waste a lot of Clen by tapering incorrectly, but you wasted literally the majority of the third week's worth.

To counteract this and force your receptors to remain opened, IF you decide to run it for more than two weeks, every night during week 3, take 50-100mg of Benadryl before going to bed. This will allow you to get one more week on the Clen, hence giving you a beneficial 3 weeks worth.

Apologies if I came off as a jerk, but I hate to see folk giving bad advice to newbs, as I have had such bad advice in the past as a new guy cause me to make some bad choices on a cycle or two.
People run clen many different ways, so I'm not going to flat out say that your argument is wrong, but don't say my method was useless, because believe me it wasn't. I researched for several weeks before ever using clen. Some people do 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off. Others will just stay on continuously until they stop getting the effects of clen. However, there is plenty of other people who do the 5 days on / 2 days off method I described.

Myself (and others) feel that doing a 5 days on / 2 days off method allows the clen to remain more effective and to keep our bodies from adapting to it as well as if we were to just stay on for 3 or more weeks. Also, you said I was simply wasting those lower doses the last two weeks, I can assure you I was not, because every week those lower doses would hit me just about as hard as they did the first week, so the two day breaks, definitely helped keep clen effective. Here's a quote from mentaltwich giving his reasons for this method

I feel it stays more "effective" in your system. Plus, you are getting less of a pogo, think 33-36 hour halflife. So if you go off for 2 days not a big deal, go off for 2 weeks and you may catch alot more bounce back weight.

Also, you can cut "more and harder" on 5/2 days rather longer 2/2 weeks type cycles.
As far as ramping down, this is argued both ways. Obviously you like to ramp down and are not open to doing it without ramping down. Read around a little more and you will see that I am correct. There are many people who feel that it is pointless to ramp down and I agree. It is very important to ramp up in order to assess your tolerance however.

Also the benadryl definitely does help clean out your receptors. I didn't use it myself as I was not planning on using clen for very long. Just a little boost to get my abs to poke through, and it worked.

Tonyguns

Awards
HEY GUYS I JUST STARTED DOING THE P90X PROGRAM SO GET CUT UP.. NOW I WEIGHT 240LBS AND AM LOOKING TO BE AT 200-210 LBS. I READ ABOUT CLEN AND I WANT SOMEONE TO HELP ME OUT ON HOW I SHOULD START THE DOSAGE.. NOW I HAVE READ ON THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS AND ITS NOT CLEAR TO ME HOW TO START DUE TO A THE DIFFERENT RECOMENDATIONS.. THANK YOU

Tonyguns

Awards
HEY GUYS AM LOOKING FOR A CLEAR ANSWER ON THE DOSAGE OF CLEN...
I WANT TO START USING CLEN FOR ( WEIGHT LOSS) AM CURRENTLY DOING A LOT OF CARDIO AND STARTED THE P90X PROGRAM. NOW I WEIGHT 240 LBS AND MY TARGET WEIGHT IS 200 LBS PLEASE ADVISE ME ON HOW I SHOULD USE CLEN AND THE DOSAGE..
THANK YOU.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
didnt read all the above posts so if this is redundant srry, if it steps on someones toe, wel...not sorry lol. I start out at 80mcg, if it is your first time and you have no idea what your tollerance is, cut that dose in half. then every 3 days i increase it bu 20mcg untill i get to 200mcg. after 2 weeks on i start takeing 200mg benedril at night. you should go untill the sides tell you to stop, then back down 10mcg. either taper off, or switch to an ECA stack and taper off when you reach desired results. I also stack it with T-3 for fat loss.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
HEY GUYS AM LOOKING FOR A CLEAR ANSWER ON THE DOSAGE OF CLEN...
I WANT TO START USING CLEN FOR ( WEIGHT LOSS) AM CURRENTLY DOING A LOT OF CARDIO AND STARTED THE P90X PROGRAM. NOW I WEIGHT 240 LBS AND MY TARGET WEIGHT IS 200 LBS PLEASE ADVISE ME ON HOW I SHOULD USE CLEN AND THE DOSAGE..
THANK YOU.
Before using clen, make sure your training and diet is in order. If you just started working out as your other post said, using clen is foolish in my opinion, especially with 40 lbs to lose. You can lose plenty of weight with proper diet and training. Then, when the fatloss slows add in things to assist you in meeting your goals. The biggest thing is going to be consistency and patience. There are different ways of running jt when you get to that point. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, or running it straight through, and quite a few other opinions. Start at 20 mcgs and assess your tolerance. Work up to 100-140 mcgs depending on tolerance, in 20 mcg increments. Due to clens halflife(among other things) there is no point tapering off clen. Switching to eca is not a good option either as your receptors will need to clear and you might as well just stay on clen. It is not a magic pill and you really need to be strict with your diet amd traing.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i taper off because if I don't i get horrably lethargic.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
i taper off because if I don't i get horrably lethargic.
I could see that. You know what's strange is that I sometimes get lethargic too but it happens when I hit my max dosage. (I don't go higher than 140 mcgs.) I read about the cause of it before but don't recall what it was off hand. It was so bad that I could take it before going to bed and sleep fine. Goes to show that everything whits everyone differently, I guess.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
next time taper off of it, makes a WORLD of diffrence for me

SpicyTuna

SpicyTuna

Awards
I agree with Jarhead, diet and training is everything. Supplements are cherries on top.

Jarhead, when you said "running it straight through" what did you refer to?

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to clen info. Would clen of an eca set up be more benificial for a short cycle of like 4-6 weeks?

SpicyTuna

SpicyTuna

Awards
clen of an eca? what do you mean by that? There is no clen in ECA. ECA has ephedrine-caffeine-aspirin.... Clen is extremely different.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im running some clen in the near future, and ive ran it before, years back i ran 21 day cycles, but im going to run something like this

days 1-3 40mcg, let it settle in, then run 4-10 at 80mcg, then 10-12 at 100mcg, day 13 80mcg, day 14 60mcg, then ill do two weeks of another fatburner, something cheap and OTC, then ill prob do another run if i feel i need too like this. 1-2 40mcg 3-4 80mcg 5-12 120mcg (if i feel alright) day 13 @ 100mcg day 14 @ 80mcg.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Jarhead, diet and training is everything. Supplements are cherries on top.

Jarhead, when you said "running it straight through" what did you refer to?
I meant running it for maybe 6 weeks straight like Dave Palumbo suggests rather than doing a typical 2 week on 2 week off or similar dosing to give receptors a chance to clear.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
im running some clen in the near future, and ive ran it before, years back i ran 21 day cycles, but im going to run something like this

days 1-3 40mcg, let it settle in, then run 4-10 at 80mcg, then 10-12 at 100mcg, day 13 80mcg, day 14 60mcg, then ill do two weeks of another fatburner, something cheap and OTC, then ill prob do another run if i feel i need too like this. 1-2 40mcg 3-4 80mcg 5-12 120mcg (if i feel alright) day 13 @ 100mcg day 14 @ 80mcg.
If you run eca or something in between it defeats the purpose of giving your receptors a break. And I still don't agree with tapering it back down. If your going to do 2 on 2 off, I would suggest assessing your tolerance by building up, but then stay at your max dosage thru to the end. Unless you have an issue like lethargy like Texastweeter does or something like that, there really is no need to taper off.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah i was on the edge of do I or Dont I taper? I might run it straight through, its been a while since i ran it, so i don't want to go overboard, and the fatburner inbetween was just an idea, i wasn't going to run an eca combo. maybe some cheap fatburner, with no effecting ingredients.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I think my lethargy may be the early signes of dependance... lol in no effin addict, I swear I'm not Mr. Officer!

CoachG

CoachG

Awards
clenbuterol/anti-histamine

Been out of the game for a while. Had not heard of the anti-histamine use with clen. A few different posts mentioned benadryl (diphenhydramine) and another mentioned claritin (loratadine). Is there a general consensus on which is best? What about dramamine (dimenhydrinate)?

Also, as I already am familiar with the way my body reacts to clen, I've been using 120 mics a day. This tends to keep me a bit stimulated, so I've been using 50mg of benadryl and 20mg of melatonin at night to sleep. A few nights ago, I was going to bed and figured I could sleep on 40 mics if I took my sleep aids twenty minutes before going to bed and then taking the clen right when I felt myself starting to drift off. Any problem with taking the clen and the benadryl together? I can certainly tell that it adversely affects the quality of my sleep, but so far, not enough to be a problem.

Thanks in advance for any help/info.

Peace.

p.s.
There is really no physiological reason for tapering a fat burner. Having said that, it may be of some value from a psychological standpoint.

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfumetsu View Post
oral syringe from the store that measures in ml. should only be $2.

.1 ml = 20mcg
.2 ml = 40mcg
.3 ml = 60mcg
.4 ml = 80mcg
.5 ml = 100mcg
1 ml = 200mcg
does it matter if the bottle is 100 mcg/ml ??

miss valerie

Awards
Can someone tell me how to take clen for weight loss?
I am on day 2 I started at 50 mcgs how many days should I wait to up my dosage?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
3 days, then raise your dosage by 20mcg. Repeat every 3 days untill desired dosage is reached. I suggest you go no more than 1mcg/lb of bodyweight, so 130mcg for you. Be sure to take 100-200mg of benadril at night b4 bed to upregulate your beta2 receptors, and to help you sleep (when you start getting up there in the mcg/lb ratio, you will have a little trouble sleeping me thinks). Remember to keep your diet and cardio spot on. cheers!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JPSwole Anabolics 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 1
Supplements 11