taking ADDERALL (A.D.D medication) while on phs

d00fy

Awards
just wondering what everyone feels about taking adderall (a.d.d medicaiton) while on PH cycle im planning on taking 1-test, 4ad and m5

i took adderall only when i needed to for exams when i was on 4ad and m1t

just curious if its more bad on m5 since i see people take upto 100mg of m5aa

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The m5 actually helps attention. As far as running them together I have no idea, maybe someone else can help out.

d00fy

Awards
im just afraid if taken both il get some serious risk or something of that nature ?

also why do people bump the m5aa dosage to 100mg?

isn't 30-40mg decent?

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
well adderall is very similar to speed which can raise heart rate. AAS raise blood pressure which would make the heart work harder i believe but over all i think you would be fine.
Dick

Section 8

Banned
Awards
just wondering what everyone feels about taking adderall (a.d.d medicaiton) while on PH cycle im planning on taking 1-test, 4ad and m5

i took adderall only when i needed to for exams when i was on 4ad and m1t

just curious if its more bad on m5 since i see people take upto 100mg of m5aa
In addition to its negative effects on the cardiovascular system d/l-amphetamine can induce prostate swelling. That's somethign that I would be careful with while on a stack as androgenci as the one you have listed. IMO it depends more on idiosyncratci factors than anything else, e.g. you individual tolerance to amphetamines and androgens, family history of androgen-related problems (heart disease, prostate cancer, etc.), cardiovascular tolerance including present BP/H/LDL, etc. There are just way too many factors involved to make a blanket statement that will be at all useful. IMO the smartest thing to do would be to avoid the adderall if at all possible, but use low doses if it is not.

d00fy

Awards
il try to avoid it since m5aa helps with focus's il just take my neuro strack which is ALCAR and piracetam i also got BSL GO to help me in those desperate needs of concentration if no adderall is around:/

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Why do people take adderall outside of those with ADHD/ADD?

d00fy

Awards
Cause college is a bitch and 3exams in one day is a bitch and term papers is a bitch, and GPA is important, and going to grad school is important i dunno but if i can afford health insurance il get prescribe to adderall instead of buming it from my freind, which i think doesn;t do nothing to him except make him complain about stuff:/

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Why do people take adderall outside of those with ADHD/ADD?
Because it's like being on coke for about 8 hours straight :run: . I like to take it before DMB concerts, then proceed to drink as much as humanly possible, which the adderall compliments/offsets perfectly. Then I go off and talk to and make out with as many girls as I can in the parking lot, and have the greatest time of my life once the show starts. Dancing and hooking up with random girls with my shirt off, having them tell me what a great body I have, all while on my 8 hour cocaine IV drip, not giving a **** about anything, while the greatest live band ever goes to town. What more could you want? :rant: :drunk: :D

The only downside is the comedown. Oh my god! Talk about depression... :sad: :(

Oh and if you're drug tested, it will show you as hot for amphetamines. Because that's what it is, 4 different amphetamine salts.

keith1569

Awards
ya the comdown is just like ahhh im fallin to incredible tiredness..hehe

but its def fun to take when u drink..which isnt good to do a lot but fun..also in college it helps with studyin, but a lot of docs arnt prescribin it anymore cause of the abuse potential.
heh

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya I feel like crap and like doing nothin....I hate the comedown.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
that stuff is addictive as hell man. i was prescribed that stuff in high school and i would never come down for like a week until my whole prescription was gone. bad news for kids

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah half the kids in my H.S that were perscribed Adderall were loaded from selling their stash to people like me. :rolleyes: