PH's That Do Not Cause Hair Loss

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
My hairline is receding a tiny bit. Almost unnoticeable. But don't want to push my luck. Was considering Epi this Spring to prepare for Summer, but not sure which gear carries the hairloss side effect. If anyone has a suggestion they think might be better, please share. By Spring I'm expecting to be 165 at 6'0", a flabby, deflated, skinny-fat man after losing 110-115 pounds. I'll have little muscle (lost a lot, bad dieting) and a little chub left. So I'm thinking a "recomping" PH, a GDA, and maybe a non-stim fat burner... Epi fit the bill?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it binds to the androgen receptor, hair loss can happen.

if it doesn't bind to the a.r. no worries, no gains, no sides.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
if it binds to the androgen receptor, hair loss can happen.

if it doesn't bind to the a.r. no worries, no gains, no sides.
True that. All in all, any AAS will exacerbate hair loss to some extent. There is some evidence to indicate that hair loss is DHT mediated (hence the use of finasteride), so certainly avoid the DHT like compounds or those that are highly androgenic. Anyway, someone created a highly informative sticky about hair loss prevention. Start there.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha no gains? Wait, so, if I don't risk hair loss, it's pointless? Or do you mean "no gains" as in, it'll dry you out, lean you out, harden you up, but no gains?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
True that. All in all, any AAS will exacerbate hair loss to some extent. There is some evidence to indicate that hair loss is DHT mediated (hence the use of finasteride), so certainly avoid the DHT like compounds or those that are highly androgenic. Anyway, someone created a highly informative sticky about hair loss prevention. Start there.
A'thank you.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
No gains means that if you aren't risking hair loss it won't be a PH/AAS.

ManBeast

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha no gains? Wait, so, if I don't risk hair loss, it's pointless? Or do you mean "no gains" as in, it'll dry you out, lean you out, harden you up, but no gains?
he means any ph can cause hairloss. the same thing that causes good sides, also causes bad sides.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No gains means that if you aren't risking hair loss it won't be a PH/AAS.

ManBeast
he means any ph can cause hairloss. the same thing that causes good sides, also causes bad sides.
yup. if you dont want the potential risk of all possible androgenic side effects, dont use androgens (pro hormones, steroids, sarms, etc)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Okey dokey... so for the recomp I described up there, what do you guys think? AnaBeta and a non-stim? Natadrol and an anti-cortisol?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
or you could just shave you head like i do and not care about hair loss

jason79

Awards
This is true, but I want to clarify that just because a aas is a dht derivative doesn't mean that it's androgenic or hard on the hairline. For example anavar is a dht derivative and it's one of the least androgenic aas there is and isn't known to be hard on the hairline. That said, I agree that any androgen has the potential to aggravate hair loss if you're highly susceptible to mpb.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the potential is always there

proviron was the only one that f*cked me... had to stop it from the shedding but hair came back nice and full after discontinuing it

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
the potential is always there

proviron was the only one that f*cked me... had to stop it from the shedding but hair came back nice and full after discontinuing it
so you're hair came back just as full?

i think i got some thinning from 11oxo and stanodrol.......or I'm just thinning at 25 and the stano had nothing to do with it, which would bum me out big time.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so you're hair came back just as full?

i think i got some thinning from 11oxo and stanodrol.......or I'm just thinning at 25 and the stano had nothing to do with it, which would bum me out big time.
yea, shedding stopped and hair came back to normal

when i was researching it up i kept getting it was a "shock" type of thing. probably broscience

have you tried anything for it?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
yea, shedding stopped and hair came back to normal

when i was researching it up i kept getting it was a "shock" type of thing. probably broscience

have you tried anything for it?
ive been using regenepure shampoo every other day for the past couple months. supposedly regenepure has ketoconozole and some other stuff in it to help regrowth of hair.

i used it during the time i used 11oxo and stano. weird thing is, the thinning appeared after the 11oxo, but before the stano. its on the right side of my forehead - not towards the crown as a receding hairline.

what would you suggest? i have been taking the 11oxo in low doses for the past couple months on and off for cortisol, but ive been competely off it for a couple weeks or so. still using the shampoo. typically i know its a bad idea to be on any type of androgen/ph or whatnot for any extended period, but i didn't think in my wildest dreams 11oxo would be this androgenic for me.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been using regenepure shampoo every other day for the past couple months. supposedly regenepure has ketoconozole and some other stuff in it to help regrowth of hair.

i used it during the time i used 11oxo and stano. weird thing is, the thinning appeared after the 11oxo, but before the stano. its on the right side of my forehead - not towards the crown as a receding hairline.

what would you suggest? i have been taking the 11oxo in low doses for the past couple months on and off for cortisol, but ive been competely off it for a couple weeks or so. still using the shampoo. typically i know its a bad idea to be on any type of androgen/ph or whatnot for any extended period, but i didn't think in my wildest dreams 11oxo would be this androgenic for me.
i would definitely replace the 11oxo for erase by PES... might not be as anabolic, but you'll get cortisol control and lower e2, but the way you're using the 11oxo i doubt you would get any anabolic effect from it anyways.

as far as the hair, i'm stooped. generic things come to mind like rogain, propecia, nizoral shampoo, ketoconozole, n2 shampoo etc and comb your hair multiple times everyday to stimulate that scalp... sounds weird but i was told this by my doctor and have been doing it regularly for a long time now.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would suggest running N2Shmapoo with your cycle. I use it everyday(esp when on cycle) and I haven't had a problem yet.
It's got ingredients that are proven to block DHT in the scalp and stimulate regrowth. And it smells so good you'll wanna eat it:32: