Super-DMZ Stack - Need advice please

Nugget

Awards
Hi guys

I'm interested in using the Super-DMZ stack that's on IronMagLabs' website and need some advice please.

The stack is:
Super-DMZ Rx - 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

Some background on myself - I'm 31 years old, 5'7 and weighing 163 pounds. I have been doing weight training for about 3.5 years now. Not sure what my bodyfat% is, but is probably around 18-20%. My goal is to get my weight up to at least 176 pounds, will try and drop bodyfat later on.

My diet currently is:
7:30am (after gym) - 1 cup of oats with protein shake
11:00am - Chicken, basmati rice and sweet patato
4:00pm - Chicken, basmati rice and sweet patato
9:00pm - Whatever the wife makes (some meat with carbs and maybe veggies)

Advice needed:
1. By using Super-DMZ then PCT, will I get the gains I'm aiming for? Are all the products in this stack sufficient for growth, PCT and Serm?
2. I know my diet isn't perfect by a long way, so any advice on this will be helpful. I like my alcohol over weekends, probably not a good idea when doing this stack?
3. What else am I missing here? Any other info?

Cheers.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first cycle? How often/intensely do you work out?
Alcohol is a no no you are taking a heavily methylated compound with its slightly less methylated brother. Where is your serm?

Nugget

Awards
Yes, first cycle. I train 4 to 5 times per week. Need advice on serm, was not sure if it was covered in the stack.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Do not take superdrol or dimethazine as your first cycle. The end. Please do research on the compounds before buying them. Superdrol is one of the most harsh legal anabolics and this is stacked with Dimethazine which is 2 superdrol molecules hooked together.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html#post3177184 check the links at the bottom of this page and start reading.

A SERM is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator it is a drug used during pct to prevent hypogonadism and restore your natural test production. No supplement website will sell you a serm.

Nugget

Awards
Ok, thanks for the warning and info. Will check it out.
What's a better anabolic to start with in your opinion then?

Nugget

Awards
Can you please resend the link, the one you sent is invalid? Cheers

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I 2nd Gerbil, hdrol is great for a beginner.