m14add powder what to mix it with?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
do i use peg 400, and if so where can i find peg?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
how much peg 400 would i need to mix with how much m14add powder?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
What concentration do you want....how many mg/ml?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
...couldn't he just mix it with water or juice and down it orally that way?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
how would 40mg/ml work? peg 400 is what i need to mix the powder with right?

put 100ml of PEG400 in a jar with a screw on lid (I use the 4 oz rounds from Lemelange).

Dump in 4 grams of M14ADD.

Get a pot of water boiling with a water depth that is about 3/4 the height of your bottle

Place the bottle (WITH THE CAP ON) into the water and let it simmer for about 1 hour. Pull the bottle out about every 15 minutes and shake it like a Polaroid picture.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
put 100ml of PEG400 in a jar with a screw on lid (I use the 4 oz rounds from Lemelange).

Dump in 4 grams of M14ADD.

Get a pot of water boiling with a water depth that is about 3/4 the height of your bottle

Place the bottle (WITH THE CAP ON) into the water and let it simmer for about 1 hour. Pull the bottle out about every 15 minutes and shake it like a Polaroid picture.
Hey...ancient Chinese secret...huh??? :hammer:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm still curious about my solution to the question
would there be anything wrong with just mixing it with some water or juice and taking it that way?
that's what i plan on doing with my 1-ad powder rather than capping it

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
could you accuratley measure each dose? i don't own a scale so i don't know but i doubt it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i have the amounts per 1/4 and 1/8 tsp and i have 1/4 and 1/8 teaspoons so i could measure it accurately i.e. 350 mg per 1/4 tsp for 1-ad according to 1fast400 so 175mg per 1/8 tsp just scoop and level off and i should have those amounts

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i still don't think that would be accurate because teaspoons measure volume not mass. there is no way that you could know that you got exactly half by scooping with a spoon and leveling it off. if the powder is packed you would have more, or if it is loose you would have less.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you use it as a straight powder in a drink, you still need a scale at least initially. if you cap it, you still need a scale initially to est how many scoops of powder to cap. larger dosing powders you can cap or take as straight powder are 1-ad, 1-test, 4-ad, M5AA, M1,4ADD, etc. smaller dose compounds like M1T, MD, M4OHN are better/accurately dosed in a liquid solvent like peg/151/everclear.