How to keep your gains

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Im going to start my second epi cycle of 4 weeks 20/30/40/40. My first time was 20/20/30/40 and saw some overall good gains but lost it very quickly. Was it due to poor diet? Or not supplementing correctly? Dont wanna make the same mistake twice. Thanks for any info u can provide

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
From I heard is you gotta cycle epi atleast 6weeks coz gain start coming at 4th week...maybe that can be a reason

Roniboney

Awards
Epi should be 5-6 weeks

did you do a good pct?Did you adjust your training to lifting heavier than when on cycle?Did you lower your calorie intake?Did you raise your intake?

There are so many variables here man.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to start my second epi cycle of 4 weeks 20/30/40/40. My first time was 20/20/30/40 and saw some overall good gains but lost it very quickly. Was it due to poor diet? Or not supplementing correctly? Dont wanna make the same mistake twice. Thanks for any info u can provide
Most likey poor diet. The number 1 noob mistake is forgetting that in order to maintain the new mass you must eat enough day in and day out to retain it. Your caloric needs are higher after a cycle if u gained mass

dialtone

Awards
Most likey poor diet. The number 1 noob mistake is forgetting that in order to maintain the new mass you must eat enough day in and day out to retain it. Your caloric needs are higher after a cycle if u gained mass
So true and can be difficult to do... I came off my test cycle and nose dived a few kg's within a week even though I did up my cals as a part of my PCT plan. I think this is where experience and really knowing your body comes into play in a big way.

30th post FTW!! :p

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For Epi it's best to run for 6 weeks. Also to keep gains u need to keep diet in check and depending on gain during cycle try to consume a little more cals than while on cycle. For example: I did a Epi cycle back in jan and it was a recomp. Cals were about 2400 and did cardio 4 times per week. Now during cycle u can cut cardio to two times per week or go less intense and bump up cals by 200 cals or so. There's different ways to go about it. I'm going for another Epi cycle in may.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Epi should be 5-6 weeks

did you do a good pct?Did you adjust your training to lifting heavier than when on cycle?Did you lower your calorie intake?Did you raise your intake?

There are so many variables here man.
Tamox and erase for pct my caloric intake was same as when off cycle and was def able to go heavier, and i did