what is the best ph to take for an extended cycle

slydeflex

Awards
Hi, I am curently doing my pct of a 1test/4ad cycle which I ran for 6 weeks with good results. I am using novla pct. My next cycle, (2-3 months down the line) I wanted to try something for an extended period, however, I want something that can be taken safely for an extended period of time, like 8 weeks. My reasoning is that a longer cycle would be able to keep the gains more easily. I am looking for something that will help with strength and mass. I think that 1test/4ad would not be that safe for an extended period like 8 weeks as most people only recommend 4-6.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
4 AD cyp, and 1 test cyp. you could run this for 10 weeks. Throw in some m1t for a couple of weeks in the beginning, and you'll have a great PH stack.

slydeflex

Awards
4 AD cyp, and 1 test cyp. you could run this for 10 weeks. Throw in some m1t for a couple of weeks in the beginning, and you'll have a great PH stack.
Thanks for the reply, however, I do not want to do any needles as I am very phobic to being injected. Is there any other options?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you could do the 4ad/1test transdermally.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'd say m4ohn and transdermal oht. for 8-10 weeks.

You could even add 1test and 4ad transdermal if you want to.

That should be a great body comp and all around cycle.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I think 1,4 andro (not M1,4) is usually cycled for 6-8 weeks.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Consider also how supressed you may be after 8 weeks, would you require and extended PCT, HCG etc?