Best stack from mr.supp?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Already have my next run planned. However is there anything worth getting for the future, that may not be available for much longer? Beastdrol, katanadrol??

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol is supposed to be gone soon. Helladrol is a great deal. It is like getting 3 bottles of any other hdrol clone. People respond real well to Epi.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol and Katana are both on their way out, and worth stocking up on IMO. Beastdrol is a SD clone, and arguably the best PH/DS mass gainer on the planet while Katana is like a PH to Winstrol which is an incredible cutter.

Helladrol and Dieselbolan are also great but not set to be banned....just yet.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
What would be a good cycle after my havoc/rs-transaderm cycle, that would be comparable as far as lean/quality gains and not so harsh.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
What would be a good cycle after my havoc/rs-transaderm cycle, that would be comparable as far as lean/quality gains and not so harsh.
katan at a high dose. like 400mg for 8wks. the gains will be very very lean and keepable post cycle. which in my eyes is important.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol and Katana are both on their way out, and worth stocking up on IMO. Beastdrol is a SD clone, and arguably the best PH/DS mass gainer on the planet while Katana is like a PH to Winstrol which is an incredible cutter.

Helladrol and Dieselbolan are also great but not set to be banned....just yet.
Any more bogos planned? Missed that last one and suck cause of it lol. 60 and 80 is a lot. Especially the katana

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with Helladrol. The gains are nice, and the sides are low. To help cut up a little more you could throw some Katana in there as well ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any more bogos planned? Missed that last one and suck cause of it lol. 60 and 80 is a lot. Especially the katana
Havent heard any mention of one coming. With the ban coming on Beastdrol and Katana, it is hard saying if and when there will be a big sale or BOGO

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bummer. I was hoping new years would yield a good sale.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dreamt that I bought a bottle if beastdrol for 24.99 last night lol. A sign maybe? Lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I dreamt that I bought a bottle if beastdrol for 24.99 last night lol. A sign maybe? Lol
That's a good dream...I hope it comes true lol

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I think I keep missing something, where is everyone getting the ban on Katana??? I've read through the stuff on SD but have yet to find/hear anything with regards to katana. Help

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know you are a supplement addict when haha.
It was real to man. I'm a pretty lucid dreamer and things can feel prett damn real, so I woke up thinking for a moment that I actually did have a bottle..lol. Fun in these cases, not so fun when their dreams about deployments though.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
it was on sale for 29.99 about 8-10 days ago....it lasted 1 day. With beast being on the list i bet there will be a sale on it to get rid of the stock mr supps may have.

I am not 100% on this tho.....just keep watching. check mr supp facebook page also, there are discounts that are only displayed on facebook sometimes.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
how many cycles have you ran? the beast can be harsh to some but others have had good luck with... i know that there has been a lot of success for people who stack helladrol with katanadrol... It really depends on how your body reacts to certain things... if you have not had much reaction to things in the past then maybe you can try the beast... I haven't ran it myself but I am running helladrol solo right now and it is absolutely great... I would definitely stock up on the katana though... If you are a more experienced user, give the beast a try...

Already have my next run planned. However is there anything worth getting for the future, that may not be available for much longer? Beastdrol, katanadrol??

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I've never had it easy! In either direction, gaining lean tissue or burning some fat away. I'm going to order katana that's for sure. I'm also gonna see how I respond to the havoc/rs-transaderm cycle I'm starting feb 2. I like lean gains, if it goes well I may try the h-drol/katana stack Mid-May. I've been scared away from beastdrol from many people claiming its a liver killer, also wet gains are not for me.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
beastdrol is not wet. is actually very dry but everyone eats so many carbs on it most get some bloat.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never had it easy! In either direction, gaining lean tissue or burning some fat away. I'm going to order katana that's for sure. I'm also gonna see how I respond to the havoc/rs-transaderm cycle I'm starting feb 2. I like lean gains, if it goes well I may try the h-drol/katana stack Mid-May. I've been scared away from beastdrol from many people claiming its a liver killer, also we gains are not for me.
Helladrol/Katana is an incredible stack!