Hairline safe cycles, inform me please

jiggles123

Awards
I basically want to do a cycle that won't be harsh on my hairline. I'll be running fina while on cycle, might stay on forever though. I lost about half my hair depth since i started my first cycle (didnt run fina). Now im on rogaine/nizoral shampoo. What are some cycles that i could run that would be safe for my hairline? I'm happy with the mass i have but want to lean out. Sadly, all the good stuff is bad for the hairline, or so i heard. Also I am a bit confused, some people say winny is rough on the hairline and some say people usually use winny with tren, which causes most of the hairloss, while winny alone doesnt cause any. If someone can lay out a good cycle for me that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Tbh if your running any steroid, they all have an effect on your hairline. Try running something not so harsh maybe? Test & decca? Sust, andropen 275.

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
Tbh if your running any steroid, they all have an effect on your hairline. Try running something not so harsh maybe? Test & decca? Sust, andropen 275.
So is the test + deca combo easier on the hairline?

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
I basically want to do a cycle that won't be harsh on my hairline. I'll be running fina while on cycle, might stay on forever though. I lost about half my hair depth since i started my first cycle (didnt run fina). Now im on rogaine/nizoral shampoo. What are some cycles that i could run that would be safe for my hairline? I'm happy with the mass i have but want to lean out. Sadly, all the good stuff is bad for the hairline, or so i heard. Also I am a bit confused, some people say winny is rough on the hairline and some say people usually use winny with tren, which causes most of the hairloss, while winny alone doesnt cause any. If someone can lay out a good cycle for me that would be great. Thanks in advance.
fina forever? big no no if u like ur penis. i got mph and winny made me shed pretty bad. halo, SD, trenazone and xtren effected my hair the least