Flying with 1 amp of Sus..

cfink87

Awards
So I've got an international flight coming back into the US in a couple days, and I'm down to my last amp of Sus. Any ideas of how to bring that along? I know it's only 1 amp, but I would hate to have my holidays wrecked and get arrested over it. But I also don't want to miss my last shot!
I'll be traveling with 1 amp of Sus and about 10 pieces of tamoxifen (still in it's packaging). Should I throw the Sus amp in my carry-on, or check it? I need to put it somewhere not so conspicuous, so that if it gets x-rayed it won't look fishy. I was thinking my toiletry pouch with my nail clippers, tweezers, etc.
Suggestions?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
So I've got an international flight coming back into the US in a couple days, and I'm down to my last amp of Sus. Any ideas of how to bring that along? I know it's only 1 amp, but I would hate to have my holidays wrecked and get arrested over it. But I also don't want to miss my last shot!
I'll be traveling with 1 amp of Sus and about 10 pieces of tamoxifen (still in it's packaging). Should I throw the Sus amp in my carry-on, or check it? I need to put it somewhere not so conspicuous, so that if it gets x-rayed it won't look fishy. I was thinking my toiletry pouch with my nail clippers, tweezers, etc.
Suggestions?
Keep it in your pocket

cfink87

Awards
Yeah I thought about just shooting it.. but I don't wanna be tapering off when I get home. lol

Right up the corn hole brah
LOL, yeah cuz that's what I want; a broken amp up my ass.

Thanks for the input guys, I'll just slip it in my toiletries in my check in.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I thought about just shooting it.. but I don't wanna be tapering off when I get home. lol

LOL, yeah cuz that's what I want; a broken amp up my ass.

Thanks for the input guys, I'll just slip it in my toiletries in my check in.
huh? you're really gonna fly *international INTO the US* and risk it with 1 measly f*cking amp to delay your injection what.. 4-5 days, while you've accumulated enough of the decanoate ester to last you some time instead of just injecting on the day of the flight? :stupid: good luck.

strongman24

Awards
huh? you're really gonna fly *international INTO the US* and risk it with 1 measly f*cking amp to delay your injection what.. 4-5 days, while you've accumulated enough of the decanoate ester to last you some time instead of just injecting on the day of the flight? :stupid: good luck.
He has a point... what if u get busted then your gonna be ****ed with no post cycle cause your in jail lol

GetBent

Awards
Put it in some olive oil and swallow it if you must, put even better, slap that thing in a pin and slap it deep into the arse, they will never find it there!

cfink87

Awards
bro u make a valid point.. but I'm already doing a shot right before I get on the plane, and I still have one more amp after that.
So my options at this point are either to bring that one with me, or squeeze in the extra shot today; which would then make my shots for this week 2 days apart, instead of the regular 3-4 days apart..
Would that not f*ck with my blood levels?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
WTF? are you serious? it's your LAST SHOT, who cares if it's one day early, plenty of people ramp up the dose...

Else, if you don't want to do that, then skip the last shot, it's not gonna kill you, you jsut gotta start PCT what? 3 days earlier? so what?

consider the alternative of smuggling a controlled substance, felony, jail time, HEFTY fine...

I'm not even going to offer you ways to cover it up because it's not worth it. I know you're not going to declare it at customs where they'll just confiscate it anyways.

cfink87

Awards
WTF? are you serious? it's your LAST SHOT, who cares if it's one day early, plenty of people ramp up the dose...

Else, if you don't want to do that, then skip the last shot, it's not gonna kill you, you jsut gotta start PCT what? 3 days earlier? so what?

consider the alternative of smuggling a controlled substance, felony, jail time, HEFTY fine...

I'm not even going to offer you ways to cover it up because it's not worth it. I know you're not going to declare it at customs where they'll just confiscate it anyways.

Well put. I was thinking the same thing, but since it's only 1 little amp so I feel like I could get it through if I really wanted to.. But definitely NOT worth the risk of getting into that disaster.

I'll play it safe, pin today. Thanks guys.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
p1nchharmonic Anabolics 10
Prince IronMag Labs 0
LMuscle Anabolics 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 2