Another question about stacking. . .help

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
I am planning my first PH cycle. My base is going to be 4ad capsules. I have enough to run one, possibly two cycles, but my question is about the other element. I obvioulsy first considered going with 1ad--the obvious choice, but 19nor is also looking very appealing. Any suggestions. I am looking to bulk, but wouldn't mind not blowing up like a balloon. Also, would 1,4andro be helpfull with appetite? Any suggestions appreciated.

C

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1ad, especially since 1fast400 is selling it as a bulk powder now. save some $$ and get take a nice dose at the same time.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that for a first cycle 1-ad would be fine, however, I also think that you may want to look into a 1-test transdermal. The t/d is cheaper, and you will have better gains.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
I think that for a first cycle 1-ad would be fine, however, I also think that you may want to look into a 1-test transdermal. The t/d is cheaper, and you will have better gains.
I was considering that as well, however, just for usability and ease I thought pills would be easier. But, iyo, what would be a good 1t trasdermal mg usage/ with the 4ad pills? tx

P

phenom9950

Awards
if one were to take 1ad and convert it to injectable how much should one administer ed or eod? :D lol

C

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you wanna make some pills for the 1ad bro, get a cap-em-quick.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
you wanna make some pills for the 1ad bro, get a cap-em-quick.
In theory, how many grams would be needed to, say, equal 3 bottles of 1ad (60 @100mg)? The dosing on 1fast's website is not specific? help

C

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
uh, going by what you said, if it is 60 pills per bottle of 100mg each (which I think is correct) then:

60 * 3 * 100 / 1000 = 18 grams

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
uh, going by what you said, if it is 60 pills per bottle of 100mg each (which I think is correct) then:

60 * 3 * 100 / 1000 = 18 grams
so in other words, there are 1000mgs per gram, correct? I was also considering using formastane during the cycle to combat the heavy doses of 4ad. is this a good/bad idea? any thoughts Thanks

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
so you don't think 4ad/19nor is a good stack, better or equal to 1ad/4ad?

I

IdahoSpud

Awards
My first two PH cycles were with 19 Nor. Can't say I noticed any effect, other than a lot of intestinal distress.

It only has a conversion rate of about 5% to nandrolone, so the total lack of growth shouldn't be too surprising, I suppose.

Since you are planning on stacking it, perhaps your results will be different. You might want to overdose it, if you can tolerate the trots :)

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
My first two PH cycles were with 19 Nor. Can't say I noticed any effect, other than a lot of intestinal distress.

It only has a conversion rate of about 5% to nandrolone, so the total lack of growth shouldn't be too surprising, I suppose.

Since you are planning on stacking it, perhaps your results will be different. You might want to overdose it, if you can tolerate the trots :)
im surprised you say that it didn't work, as BigCat over at BB.com feels it is one of the best/safest ph's. what was your brand/ dosing regemin?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
As an FYI, I'm dropping prices on 1-AD quite a bit (the powder)

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
$

As an FYI, I'm dropping prices on 1-AD quite a bit (the powder)
I appreciate that info/ trying to see if it is worth it. I added 18grams, the pill packer thingy and the gels, came to around 80 bucks....its a toss up when i can get 3 bottles of 1ad for 99.00...whats the price drop?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
The starting price per gram goes down to 3 bucks (from 4), each drop will be .25 after that. Buying in high bulk cuts it down to 2 bucks per gram. I will only be selling this till I run out. I won't be reordering.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
The starting price per gram goes down to 3 bucks (from 4), each drop will be .25 after that. Buying in high bulk cuts it down to 2 bucks per gram. I will only be selling this till I run out. I won't be reordering.
I will deffinitely consider that...thanks, I just worring about dosing correctly. where can i find out how to do that....say making 100mg caps?

I

IdahoSpud

Awards
im surprised you say that it didn't work, as BigCat over at BB.com feels it is one of the best/safest ph's. what was your brand/ dosing regemin?
AST 19 Norandrostenedione 250mg per cap, One cap morning, one evening. Over a month there was a little hardening, but also a loss of libido and a lot of digestive distress.

It surely is safe. There were no other sides, certainly none of the acne, agression or pumps one would associate with some of the other PH or AAS.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so you don't think 4ad/19nor is a good stack, better or equal to 1ad/4ad?
Sure it's a safe product, and if you feel you would like to use it go for it. I personally would go with the 1ad/4ad stack, I have used this one in the past and had great results.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
thanks bros, I'm fairly certain i'm going to go with the 1ad/4ad stack. no i just have to figure out where to get my 1ad, bulk or premade. Anyone have anythoughts about using Formastane during the cycle?

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
i know this is a retarded newb question, but I only got a "C" in chem, how does one know exactly how much bulk 1ad is going into caps,,, say i buy 18gms of 1ad and want to put it into 180 caps (100mgs)? any help...and what is the filler/cutter for?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
you cant go wrong with 4-ad/1-test transdermal. it was my first ever cycle and i had great gains with it.. go 6 weeks with it if you can.. the longer the better.. never used the formestane either.. i always used some liquid nolva while on 10-15 mg ed to combat the bloat, a lot of 4-ad will bloat you like a balloon!

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
you cant go wrong with 4-ad/1-test transdermal. it was my first ever cycle and i had great gains with it.. go 6 weeks with it if you can.. the longer the better.. never used the formestane either.. i always used some liquid nolva while on 10-15 mg ed to combat the bloat, a lot of 4-ad will bloat you like a balloon!
I've heard a lot of negative feedback as to using Nolva on cycle. I thought it was strictly for post, and somthing like forma was good for during? Also, im not doing a dermal,,,too much trouble,,,im married with baby,,,doing both in caps

Last edited: