How do long esters work?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I know the longer the ester tail, the longer its in your system. And that it sits in your muscle tell the enzymes break the tail down.

What I want to know is when does it become active, and for how long. When you're talking test e its stats are 15 days? And eq is 21? When does the steroid start releasing into the blood stream, and at what rate. Does it still have some ester when it starts flowing around? Like you take a shot of 500 mg test e today, and it starts releasing at 100 mg/day day 10-15? Or eq starts working day 14? How does this work? Are there formulas or anything to determine this?

Please enlighten me.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
It take I think 8 hrs with testE while it sits for 1.5wweks

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
But the build up works somewhat weird lets say u do 500. Ur body will only absorb 100 first week 200nexr and soo on that's what I read on here once but I could be wrong....

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I’ll try to explain how esters work, and I hope this is what you’re looking for.

An ester is a chain composed primarily of carbon and hydrogen atoms. Esterification will temporarily protect the steroid molecule from being absorbed, slowing its release. When you inject a steroid that has esters attached to it, it will form a deposit called a depot. Think of a ball of oil in your muscle, with less water solubility and more fat solubility, taking longer for the molecules to enter circulation. Once the molecule enters the blood stream, the ester will be cleaved off, exposing it to activation. The heavier the ester, the longer it remains protected. But there’s a price to pay for esters.

Look at suspension, which is regarded as 100% testosterone for example. 100mgs of suspension is 100mgs of testosterone, but it will only last literally hours before it’s all absorbed. Cypionate’s ester weight is 31% meaning that if you inject 100mgs of Test Cyp, you're getting really only 69% test, with the rest esters. The half life of Cypionate is 12 days, so in theory, 100mgs of test will give you a daily release of about 2.8 mgs of test until day 12. Compare that to a daily inject of 75mgs of suspension, where you’re getting 75mgs of high test testosterone. Enanthae, for example, is 71% of suspension. So with enanthate, a 100mgs will give you a daily release of about 3.5mgs up until day 10. Propianate is 80% of suspension and has a half life of 4.5 days, so you’re getting almost 9mgs of test per day up to day 4.5. Sustanon is so heavily estered that it’s a mess trying to figure out your daily release unless you inject just once a month, like it was intended to be injected. Mg for mg, you are throwing money away on Sustanon since you’re buying so much ester.

Hope this helps.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
So 8 hours before it starts releasing and an equal daily rate for the compounds half life. Active = total - ester.

Is eq like 50% ester with 21 day half life so 2.4 mg/day?