Question about using clen while bulking

gsteclipse97

Awards
I did a search and couldnt find the answer I was lookin for so figured I would ask. I have read some people will run clen at lower doses while bulking to help control fat gain. My question is what would be the ideal dose to use while bulking. I have read the clen handbook but i was pretty sure that i also read you dont want to use that high of a dose (100mcg+). I am currently bulking on a cycle of S1+, eating roughly 3500-3700 calories a day.

Thanks

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
100mcg is about right, IMO. But it depends on your size & tolerance to clen. Start low with around 40mcg & increase by 20mcg per day until you get to 100mcg. If you've never used clen, it should be enough for your purpose. If you feel it's not working after a week or so, you can go to 120-140mcg.

gsteclipse97

Awards
thanks for the reply, today was day 2 of clen and i started at 20 yesterday and 40 today, had slight shakes today, similar to EC so nothin bad. im 200lbs so i will probably work up to 100 then and stay there for a few days and then taper back down

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You'll need 2 weeks on clen for it to do anything. If you are staying at 100mcg or less, you can go 3-4 weeks if you want.

gsteclipse97

Awards
yea i will go up to 100, stay there for about 7 days and then taper back down equalling about 2 weeks

FLSUCIO

Awards
yeah im gonna do another clen cycle with my bulk.... ill probably run a 3 week'er though at about 120mcg's
from week 2-4 (+1PCT) to help solidify gains :))

clen is great. just becareull not to go to much to quick :))
and always pay attention to the oral syringe... !! once i was in a hurry to go to work and ended up sucking down 200mcg's
!!!!!!! man that was crazy!!!!!!!! LOL

gsteclipse97

Awards
yeah im gonna do another clen cycle with my bulk.... ill probably run a 3 week'er though at about 120mcg's
from week 2-4 (+1PCT) to help solidify gains :))

clen is great. just becareull not to go to much to quick :))
and always pay attention to the oral syringe... !! once i was in a hurry to go to work and ended up sucking down 200mcg's
!!!!!!! man that was crazy!!!!!!!! LOL
yea i always pay attention and count the marks to make sure im on cause you can easily make a mistake, but 200mcg's, thats a full ml, you must have really not been payin attention

FLSUCIO

Awards
yeah,, i wasnt in the greatest state of mind at the time !!! LOL

Mr. Big

Yesterday I sucked up 400 for the first time use. I didn't sleep and I was hurting big time all night and today. I'm going to rest for about a week then start at about 20 a day. You have to be carefull with this stuff. I was in a hurry.

upINtheLBC

Awards
Yesterday I sucked up 400 for the first time use. I didn't sleep and I was hurting big time all night and today. I'm going to rest for about a week then start at about 20 a day. You have to be carefull with this stuff. I was in a hurry.
I hope this guy was joking, it was his first post so i dont know.

400, for the first time you ever took it. That sounds very lethal. Did you even do research on this ****???

cobra1414

Awards
damn bro! I though i was hardcore last time I used it started out at 100mcg on the first day thinkin I was a "seasoned pro" with this stuff.

Man I had a fuckin crippling headache the entire damn day! Needless to say I backed off the dose and slowly ramped up.

Awards
But won't S1+ raise your bloodpressure as will clen? Would you want to run the two together? Or maybe I am just thinking of M1t.

Mr. Big

[font=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Not joking. Been on the site for a long time but then I thought I'd chime in with this mess up. Yep 400. I read a post where a guy was taking 2ml. But I went back after I did this and his solution was watered down!!. I'm still feeling it today. I slept a little last night. I took Clen orally(tabs) years ago so I know the product I just read the wrong post on the liquid. That stuff scared me so I'll take it in a few weeks or so. At the right dose.[/font][/color]

Alfagenius

Awards
Wtf? This is crazy.
I couldnt handle More than 50mg, and that was tapered. Also after The 1.5vk run My liver values (ALAT) had tripled from 40 to 150. Normal range is under 50.
100 is mildly elevated.
150 and over is very elevated and very alarming.

I have to admit i was using a little bit of cocaine at The Time (The Combo was very unpleasant and i forgot i was on clen when offered)
That had My bp so crazy and had insomnia i stopped The stuff.
I cannot imagine Even running 100mg. That **** leaves The system so slowly, sounds horrible.