whats up with pro hormones and me?

MikeK

Awards
M1t has no effect on me, even up to 40mg ED, got me absolutly nothing. Back in the day a low dose of 1ad and 4ad would get me up there, but now, after only 1 cycle of it, even very high dosages gives me nothing. Any idea on why that is? Keep in mind that i only tool 1ad for about 4 weeks a few years ago at 400mg.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i had the same problem with m1t.. tried it alone.. tried stacking it with 4-ad.. then got off of it and was getting the same exact effects and same gains on the 4-ad alone.. i was taking 20mg ed

MikeK

Awards
forget the brand name, but its from 1fast400, the one everyone seems to be using.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
what brand?
I was using legal gear brand when it first came out a while back. I got good pumps from it but other than that it really wasnt doing too much and i was afraid to take 30mg.

HugeBB

Awards
How has your diet been?
That's the next question, because you aren't using a PH, you are using AAS. Those are all legit brands. Your dosing is high too at 40mg/day of M1T. Something else must be wrong...diet, training, and/or proper rest.

Awards
The biggest difference that I noticed with the M1T was water retention. I looked bigger because of it. I ended up not gaining anything, but I think that it was because of my PCT diet. I won't make that same mistake on my next cycle.

HugeBB

Awards
The biggest difference that I noticed with the M1T was water retention. I looked bigger because of it. I ended up not gaining anything, but I think that it was because of my PCT diet. I won't make that same mistake on my next cycle.
So you did gain, but lost it and thought it was water? Could have just been the PCT time. Might have lost some or most. Also, I see from your signature that you are at 30% bf. That could make 5-10 lbs of gains or body recomposition hard to detect. Maybe do some cutting (depending on your goals) and then try M1T again with a lower (under 15-16%) bf.

Awards
Also, I see from your signature that you are at 30% bf. That could make 5-10 lbs of gains or body recomposition hard to detect. Maybe do some cutting (depending on your goals) and then try M1T again with a lower (under 15-16%) bf.
15-16% Seems impossible to me right now. I have been working on the fat for almost two years now with only a little difference. I have hit the cardio really hard for months and changed up my diet, but the body has not responded really well. I have seen some gains (I lift a lot more than when I started but still weigh the same so I attribute that to lost fat and added muscle). But I seem to have hit a stopping point. I know that it is just that I need to work harder on my diet (the times of day in particular) but with my current job it is really difficult (no downtime to grab a snack). I probably take in fewer than 1000 calories from 6am-5pm and then I try and make it up in the evening. Molding my diet is my next big step.

I'm starting another cycle in a couple of weeks with M1T and 4AD and then PCT with Nolva and Clen. I'm thinking that maybe I should work on cutting while on the M1T instead of strength.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
By "try to make it up" how many calories are we talking?

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
M1T is great, I did notice that the 1st m1t cycles I ran were from legal gear and they were the best ones. I did some with the m-one-t from gaspari and had great gains, but the sides were horrible. Maybe Gaspari's **** is poorly made like usual?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I make better gains when not using M1T. Its just **** for me!. Terrible sides and no gains. Once I came off the gains starting coming back!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i was taking in 4200 calories a day.. i dont think that was the problem at all.. the pumps were great.. but as far as actual lean mass i didnt gain much at all..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I notice that when I do a cycle, the leaner I am at that time, the better my gains are/will be. And the same goes the other way; the fatter I am, the worse they'll be. This goes for both Ph's and AAS.

Say if I'm around 215 and with a BF% of 9%, I can make better gains for some reason vs. if I was 215 with a BF% of 12%. This not only goes for "noticing" the gains more, but actual size, tape increases, etc...

I just wanted to add that in after I seen the thread starter say that he did better before with 1-AD as compared to now with other androgens, etc...

I don't have any data to prove anything, it's just something odd that I noticed.....anybody else feel the same way?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
5111. maybe you should try a cutting ph instead of m1t and 4ad. both will ad water weight. maybe m4ohn or mdien. also why not use clen on cycle to help maintain muscle while losing fat. I would think using it pct would cause you to lose everything you just gained.

Awards
5111. maybe you should try a cutting ph instead of m1t and 4ad. both will ad water weight. maybe m4ohn or mdien. also why not use clen on cycle to help maintain muscle while losing fat. I would think using it pct would cause you to lose everything you just gained.
My original plan was to use the clen on cycle, but someone else warned that both M1T and clen can raise blood pressure and that the two combined might be too much. What are your thoughts on that?

I wasn't planning on cutting during PCT, just using the clen to try and prevent extra fat while I am trying to keep the gains from the cycle.

I'll look into the m4ohn and the mdien. I'm still pretty new to the PH world so am not as familiar with all of them.

Thanks for all the help.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My original plan was to use the clen on cycle, but someone else warned that both M1T and clen can raise blood pressure and that the two combined might be too much. What are your thoughts on that?
they were probably right about that. pct you dont have much test so it takes a lot more calories to maintain muscle. there are some articles around that tells you what most prohormones do. you might look into them. and study soon before they are all gone.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established

I wasn't planning on cutting during PCT, just using the clen to try and prevent extra fat while I am trying to keep the gains from the cycle.

I'll look into the m4ohn and the mdien. I'm still pretty new to the PH world so am not as familiar with all of them.

Thanks for all the help.
The idea of a cutting cycle is to maintain muscle mass. Your results of the cycle will depend on your diet. A M1T/4-AD cycle is a good choice for cutting. If you want to harden up during your cycle adding some M5AA is a good option. I would save the clen for pct like you mentioned because of blood pressure. I saw your earlier posts and no ph/ps/or aas will help you achieve your goals without a proper diet though.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
M1T has treated me pretty well. I gain off 5-10mg, have sides that are pretty bareable and keep nearly all my gains.

My suggestions FWIW;

Keep carbs on the high side. M1T lowers blood sugar pretty dramatically. The cycles that I dirtied up my diet, I felt better and gained better.

Use HCG. It's the difference between night and day. Once again, gained better, felt better all the way through and am now having the smoothest PCT I've ever had.

Plan on getting at least 1-2 more hours of sleep than you usually get. This cut back the lethargy to a managable level for me.

I took my dose after my evening WO, seemed to help avoid some of the sides.

I've found that if you stop taking M1T the moment you feel the 1Test flu coming on that it will generally go away quickly. I then resume dosing a day or two later with no further problems. *This may be reckless as we really don't understand the cause of M1T flu*

This is what works for me but I thought I would share since I've done like 5 cycles of this evil stuff over the past year.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That's more for if you are bulking of course...

Awards
The idea of a cutting cycle is to maintain muscle mass. Your results of the cycle will depend on your diet. A M1T/4-AD cycle is a good choice for cutting. If you want to harden up during your cycle adding some M5AA is a good option. I would save the clen for pct like you mentioned because of blood pressure. I saw your earlier posts and no ph/ps/or aas will help you achieve your goals without a proper diet though.
Yep, that is what I am working on now. I don't plan to start my next cycle until I know exactly how my diet will be. I'm still researching that part.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I feel your pain Brother! I recently went from 410 lbs to 223. Now I chose to stay natural until the weight was gone, but I don't disagree with your path either.

And I think 2000 calories is a good level to lose weight, without being so low that your body robs muscle for energy. That is the calorie level I was at for the 2 1/2 yrs.

If you have any questions, just ask!

Awards
What do you guys think about me just using S1+ instead of stacking M1T and T4? I could go for 4 weeks and then still to a PCT with Nolva and Clen.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good idea! You could go for 6 weeks if you do no m1t, just 4ad/1t.

MikeK

Awards
I first tried m1t at 5mg then went up to 10 and 15 by the end of a 4 week cycle, and nothing. Then i tried 20 then 35 the next week and up to 40, and nothing, not even water retention. Diet was not a problem. I was at about 8% bf in the second cycle and wasnt woried about fat gain, so there was about 3500k's 300 Protein, in the previous cycle, I was taking in about 3k. I even tried some insulin in the latter of the second cycle with nothing comming from the m1t ( im not new to bb, about 4 serious cycles in my belt)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, maybe you're the first M1T non-responder. There's worse things in life to be.