Feedback on PCT for low done DECA/TEST cycle

D

dogtown900

Awards
Feedback on PCT for low dose DECA/TEST cycle

38, 11% bf, 6'3" 220#, life-long athlete, second time with gear, 10 week cycle. I realize this is a low dose. It is intentionally low, I am not looking to build a bunch of mass with this cycle. I am looking for feedback on the pct for this cycle specifically. Here is what I was originally thinking. I've spent many hours reading the various boards, and I feel like the conflicting info im reading is started to send me in circles.

1-8: deca 250mg
1-10: test e 250mg
11-12: HCG 250mg e3d or increase as needed (500 eod).
14-17: liquidex .25mg ed, nolvadex 30/30/15/15.

I got feedback that said use aromasin and clomid rather than the AI and SERM I have listed above (ldex/nolva). Based on that, I was thinking:

14-17: clomid 50/50/50/50
14: aromasin 12.4mg/d

Then one guy recommended I don't even use an AI because of the low dosage. What do you guys think? After reading even more, I am inclined to go with the clomid/aromasin. Do the dosages for clomid/aromasin look too high for this cycle? I have also seen a lot of people doing both clomid and nolva, byt then I see tons of guys say that is not at all necessary. Any feedback is much appreciated guys.

R

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I like the original pct better than the second, but they should both be effective.

Also for a guy your size, the doses are low, but should yield some decent results. Adding in some winny at 30-40mg a day for weeks 7-12 would be awesome if you want to harden up and add some vascularity. Just a suggestion.

D

dogtown900

Awards
I like the original pct better than the second, but they should both be effective.

Also for a guy your size, the doses are low, but should yield some decent results. Adding in some winny at 30-40mg a day for weeks 7-12 would be awesome if you want to harden up and add some vascularity. Just a suggestion.
Thanks for the feedback man. Can i ask you why you prefer the first over the second? This is what i mean about confusing...there seem to be directly conflicting opinions on all this stuff. Im just trying to get a little clarity. Thanks again.