Need some cycle advice!!

Spritzer

Awards
I'm 29years old and have been working out for 5y now for altering periods.
At the end of last year I started back training with full concentration(even back on my diet)
I did some smaller cycles a couple of years ago with deca, dbol, susta an winni.
But then i didn't now anything about AAS and no one told me even about pct.
So like you can imagine I had some problems afterwarths with recovery.(aspecially after the deca!)
At the moment I'm about 182lb with 7a 8% BF ( 1,78m large or small depents how look to it! ;))

Now I want to be Huge!! like a... this next summer? :)

So at the I don't no what to chose anymore because I have everything in hand from a toppo powdersource to let a whole gym grow like hell!

But what would you guys think of this:
1-3weeks 40mg/dbol
1-10weeks 600mg/test cyp
1-9weeks 250mg/eq
1-10weeks 500mg/tren enth
2-11weeks 1mg/letro/eod
8-11weeks 50mg/winny(oral)/ed
12-15weeks clomid shedule+ nolva
Maybe put some hcg in but i'm not really sure about that, I've never used it before and don't now if it's necesary.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
This is what I would do with your AAS selection:
Weeks 1-4/ Dbol 40mgs
Weeks 1-12/600 mg test cyp
Weeks 1-12/500 mg EQ
Weeks 1-12/400 tren enth
Weeks 9-12/50 mg winstrol

Letro is good but from what I've been reading lately, adex might be a better choice at .25 - .5mg EOD. Either way, I'd take 10mg of nolva along with either letro or adex. Otherwise, you might dry out too much, especially with tren in the cycle. HCG sounds like a good idea with this much gear for that long, probably at 250-500iu's twice a week. Clomid and Nolva are wise choices for PCT, search around for more detailed dosages regarding that.

IMHO, regarding your cycle history, this looks like overkill to me. I would stick with test and eq for this one and judge the effects being that you have more AAS knowledge than your previous cycles.

Also, how tall are you?

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IMHO, regarding your cycle history, this looks like overkill to me. I would stick with test and eq for this one and judge the effects being that you have more AAS knowledge than your previous cycles.
I retract my statement, since i do not take aas.

Last edited:

MrStick

Awards
I think you would make great gains with far less than that. As for you getting huge by next summer I doubt that. It will take you years for that. Unless you consider huge to be 230 something. But I think you could split up the gear you have and make 2 excellent cycles with that.