1st kit experience. input needed

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I just finished converting my first fina kit. I won't bore you with the details, but let's just say it diddn't go as smoothly as I had planned. :frustrate Anyway, the end product is about 40ml of oil that is a nice tan color. There's about 5 to 7ml of oil on my desk and wall. :rolleyes: My questions are this. I used a 4 gram kit. Any guess on mg/ml I now have in the bottle? Also, It sat for a couple days while I was waiting for more filters. Should I bake it now? If so, at what temp and for how long. I would apreciate some help here guys. This was my first time, and I just want to make sure I have a sterrile product. Thanks.

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
At 45ml (including your loss of 5ml) you probably have in the range of 70-80mg/ml depending on the percentage of recovered product. The fact that it sat a few days should'nt matter as long as it was all filtered correctly. It's not recommended to bake tren (although some do) because it's said it could damage the structure. If you want to be extra cautious you could always filter through a .2 whatman though.

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
No prob., enjoy the golden goodness:thumbsup: