Need some help with 1,4-andro stack

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Ok, for my next cycle I have been planning on using the 1,4-andro because I can take it orally. But I think I should probably stack it with something else. I have used S1+ before but it made me break out in a rash where I had applied it. So I don't think I can really go the transdermal route again. I was thinking about doing a 6 week cycle of the 1,4-andro with the cyclo 4AD. I have the dosage figured out for the 1,4-andro. But since the cyclo 4AD has to be taken a few times a day I was wondering how much I should take, or if I should go with the cyclo 1-Test.

dosage I have figured out now for the 1,4-andro:

Week 1 - 600mg
Week 2 - 800mg
Week 3 - 1000mg
Week 4 - 1100mg
Week 5 - 1200mg
Week 6 - 1300mg

If I stack it with something else should I kick the dosage down? Or would it be ok the way it is?

http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=885 and
http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=676

The cyclodiol power says it's a 10% mixture of the 4AD in the HPBCD powder. So by that I would assume for every gram of the substance, 100mg of that is the actual 4AD. Now I thought that I had read that the cyclo substances are going to have about a 90% absorbtion rate (please correct me if I am wrong). How much of this should I take daily with the 1,4-andro?

Thanks

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
don't buy that. i did thesame stack a while back but mine was with 1200mg everyday for 6 weeks. Gained some weight but, i ended up loosing everything, yes i did have a strong post cycle.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
don't buy that. i did thesame stack a while back but mine was with 1200mg everyday for 6 weeks. Gained some weight but, i ended up loosing everything, yes i did have a strong post cycle.
What if I were to use 1-Test in replacement for the 4AD?

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Have you tried that cyclo ****? It's absolutely unbearable! :eek:

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
nope, I heard some of it is just like crushed up pills. but I would rather deal with a bad taste then get a rash that doesn't go away for a week.

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
What if I were to use 1-Test in replacement for the 4AD?
I was going to suggest 1AD,If ur looking for a bulking cycle,but since u mention the 1-test u could go with that and skip the conversion process, from the 1AD.

SonOfThor

Awards
1-AD would probably be good for an oral source of 1-test... I am using cyclo-4ad.. it's not bad.. I use it sublingualy and also intranasal as a spray... Nice, I like it.. tastes like **** but I would say its still like 10x better than liquid nolva for example..

Still couldn't go wrong with some 1-AD in there..

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you rotate the the application site while applying the t\d? If not this could be the problem since a lot of people get a rash if they use one spot over, and over again. I would suggest trying T-4 over at Custom's site since it is a gel, and I think is a superior product.

nope, I heard some of it is just like crushed up pills. but I would rather deal with a bad taste then get a rash that doesn't go away for a week.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Did you rotate the the application site while applying the t\d? If not this could be the problem since a lot of people get a rash if they use one spot over, and over again. I would suggest trying T-4 over at Custom's site since it is a gel, and I think is a superior product.
I did my best to rotate the application sites, but once I got up to 8 sprays twice daily it became harder.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
1-AD would probably be good for an oral source of 1-test... I am using cyclo-4ad.. it's not bad.. I use it sublingualy and also intranasal as a spray... Nice, I like it.. tastes like **** but I would say its still like 10x better than liquid nolva for example..

Still couldn't go wrong with some 1-AD in there..
Does the cyclo 4ad burn intranasally? cause I have heard bad things about the 1-test nasal sprays

Also, the only reason I don't really want to use 1AD is because of the price. Even buying it in bulk powder it is still pretty expensive.

SonOfThor

Awards
No burn, its alright.. I rikey.

Intranasal is not of course the best way to go to get good constant blood levels.... Neither is sublingual for that matter but whatever.. I mix and match em.. go through about a gram of cyclo4ad a day, try to space it evenly.. who knows, may help.. I read a study about sublingual 4AD actually... It was posted at CEM I THINK. Something about a notable rise in test levels 3 hours post administration, so I guess it lasts for a bit...

If I were to make my purchase again, I would prob. just buy a shitlaod of 4AD base powder and cap it and dose like 1g/day of that **** orally. May have w orked better, who knows??!?

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
If I were to buy the 4AD with the 1,4-diol and do both orally, should I start out with about 900mg daily of the 4AD, and 600 of the 1,4-diol, then just kick the dosage up every week?

SonOfThor

Awards
Sounds alright, but Why not just start at and keep one dose all the way thru? 900/900 for example.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I guess I could do that, but I'll prolly do at least a gram of each.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
If I were to buy ... the 1,4-diol and do both orally, should I start out with about ... 600 of the 1,4-diol...
Can I ask where you will buy the 1,4-diol? Apparently there's some difficulty in making this product and 1.fast probably won't be stocking it again. Thanks.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
They have the dione version and said it's unlikely they'll get the diol again. Apparently there's some issue with getting it produced properly.

I know some like dione better anyway because it's a little more androgenic. Still, others want the diol for the same reason.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know some like dione better anyway because it's a little more androgenic. Still, others want the diol for the same reason.
:think: If they want the diol for the same reason as the dione, then why not just get the dione, if the diol isn't available.:p

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
If they want the diol for the same reason as the dione, then why not just get the dione, if the diol isn't
Your misunderstood my point.

Some people want a mild androgenic effect and seek the dione version.
Some people want even less androgenic effect and seek the diol version.

In other words, one product is more preferable depending on your goals.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
:think: If they want the diol for the same reason as the dione, then why not just get the dione, if the diol isn't available.:p
I would prefer the diol version just because I am going to be stacking it with with 4-diol. Although it doesn't convert to estrogen directly, I would like only one of them to have any aromatization. Either way I am going to keep some nolva on hand if estrogen gets out of control.