Izzman

Awards
Hey guys, this being my 2nd real cycle @ 6'0, 208 @ 13%:
NPP @ 200mg E3D
Test @ 500mg Week
EQ @ 500mg Week
Dbol 25mg ED Weeks 1-4
Ldex @ .25mg EOD

I am currently in week 3, approaching 4, where I have remained 208 Lbs for about 1 week now, up from 195 which I seem to have gained mostly in the end of week 1 all throughout week 2. I upped from cals as advised by guys on here from a STRICT, CLEAN starting diet of about 3000 a day to 3500-3700 daily and seem to be stuck on 208. Protein is at a constant 320-350g ED, carbs 300-350g ED, fats 75-100g ED. I now sleep an average of 7-8 hours per night when I can, however the first week's sleep wasn't that good. I don't know what gives here, I know the Dbol isn't fake since I felt the increase in strength and improved mood from day 1, and am still getting ALOT stronger however I starting to think 1 of 3 things:

1) I need to switch up my training routine (Been doing it for the last 2 months when I bulked naturally prior to cycle, however I am still making strength gains on an intense training routine)
2) Other than the dbol, my gear is bunk
3) I need more calories (However I believe I am eating enough since I am not a lean 208)

So what could the problem be? Its really getting at me. K for some good advice, peace.

spooler

Awards
Get your protein intake up to at least 400 g / day. More cals.

Muscles are not made out of gear and AIR - ya gotta EAT!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
At your size you need more cals.... I was 5'7" 25% BF started at 205 lbs got to 225 on my first (and so far only) bulker, and I was eatin 4,000 per day by the end.

ManBeast

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
not to mention the fact that you are using primarily long estered gear. Wait for that stuff to kick in bro.
Dick