MY FIRST CICLE IS JUST BECOMING MORE AND MORE CONFUSING (HELP)

H

HSCOTTDR

Awards
I am 30 5'11" 200 eat healthy and exercise well, I want to start a circle not to look super big but look just bigger with a nice ab. Basically just improve my physique...
I did my research and I decided to put together for my first cycle Testosterone enanthate 500 mg per week. 2 injections on mon and thurs of 250 mg to reach 500 every week. (with some nolva to combat gyno in case it develops) for 10 to 12 weeks with HCG on PCT follow by nolva or clomid to get my natural test back on track.... To be clear I want to keep at least 80% of my gain after the cycle. Then I come across this article about Test E in the Steroid Bible site....which really through me OFF about Test e.

For starters, water retention can become quite noticeable. This can produce a clear loss of muscle definition, as subcutaneous fluids begin to build. The storage of excess body fat may further reduce the visibility of muscle features, another common problem with aromatizing steroids. If the athlete wishes to use a testosterone yet retain a level of quality and definition to the physique, an injectable anabolic like Deca-Durabolin® or Equipoise® may prove to be a better choice. Here we can use a lower dosage of enanthate, so as to gain an acceptable amount of muscle but keep the buildup of estrogen to a minimum. Of course the excess estrogen that is associated with testosterone makes it a bulking only drug, producing too much water (and fat) retention for use near contest time.

I was under the impression that DECADURABOLIN alone was not the best idea.

I just want some help putting together an effective cycle/doses that will give me Muscle def, keep my gain and my libido (i have a wife, can mess with that)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Helping you through PM :)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
If it's your first run, what you listed is more than enough. 500mg/wk will do you good and nothing else necessary unless you want a kickstart. And don't run deca solo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Cycle Logs 1
W Anabolics 5
Joe Faria Anabolics 3
B Anabolics 6
C Anabolics 2