Cycle information.

wollo24

Awards
hi guys,

im 22, 6 foot, 181 pounds, and 9% body fat.

i have been training for 5 years consistently, 5 days a week, trying to mix my programs
as much as possible.

diet is really clean, i spend alot of time on watching my nutrition.

i recently tried my first cycle consisting of Test propianate and winstrol, over 8 weeks,
which although didn't give me massive gains, i was very happy with as the lean muscle gain i didnt lose at all, around about 9 pounds.

i am thinking of getting test e and p, and winstrol again, and have been offered some anapolon.

was going to to

weeks 1-10 test e 400mg p w
weeks 1-4 test p 200mg pw
weeks 4-10 winstrol 250mg p w.

im not sure whether to throw the anapolon in weeks 1- 4 maybe ...
some thoughts on the matter please guys?

wollo24

Awards
and good gear is very hard to come across in australia, thats why i take whati can get!!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'd go 500mg of test and 12 weeks. That's your bread and butter basic first cycle. Kickstarting with prop and ending with winny are good additions though.

wollo24

Awards
thanks for the advice. do u think adding the anapolon week 1 to 4 would not be smart ?

toofat

toofat

Awards
I'd go 500mg of test and 12 weeks. That's your bread and butter basic first cycle. Kickstarting with prop and ending with winny are good additions though.
I agree with Makaveli, 500 a week of test 10-12 weeks for a first cycle is plenty. No sense adding in until you know how you will react to the tes alone. Consider HCG to ensure you dont shut down your natural tes. I usually start on week 2 or 4 depending on if I am using Cyp or E.