11-OXO, is it still out there?

lorden24

Awards
I can't seem to find it being sold by any companies now, not asking for sources, but just wanting to know if I'm not looking hard enough. If it's not out there, can anyone give me a suggestion for a PH that is still out there, I'm looking for one like 11-OXO with the significant fat loss effects. I have a hardcore cut planned out with clen use the whole way through (2 weeks on/off), what would be a good PH to run to aid in fat loss other than 11-OXO?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
try looking for 11-sterone... its out there...

or maybe Katandrol would be ideal I think for your purposes.

lorden24

Awards
try looking for 11-sterone... its out there...

or maybe Katandrol would be ideal I think for your purposes.
thanks man

the only purpose any PH I will run will be to preserve, I'm mainly looking to get f**king shredded.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I cut on EPI+11 sterone... it was nice... ate at a deficit, leaned out and still increased my lifts...

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i saw a new clone of it today called "X-11". the site had a nice deal, 3 bottles for $65.... not a bad deal

survival

Awards
I cut on EPI+11 sterone... it was nice... ate at a deficit, leaned out and still increased my lifts...
at what dosage did you run it?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards

lorden24

Awards
I ran:

epi
0/0/30/30/30/30
11-Sterone
300/300/450/450/450/450
hey man can you give me the details about how potent the fat loss if from 11-sterone? I'm thinking of running the same PH's for my cut soon. or anyone else who has used 11-OXO/sterone, how good is the fat loss?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Well ya gotta remember its about your NUTRITION 1st, TRAINING 2nd and all the other crap last...

11Sterone/oxo is GREAT for a cut but is primarily cortisol control unless you run it at a real high dose (like 900mg)...

I did a very head to head type test.. I cut for 30 days with just lean xtreme then a month later I cut for 30 days with Epi/11s and the results were VERY different. Naturally I lost weight on the LX but when I did the epi/11 cut... I didnt lose a single pound - I actually gained a few but got a LOT leaner than when I cut with just lx... it was a VERY noticable difference in results.

gymrat500

gymrat500

Awards
Well ya gotta remember its about your NUTRITION 1st, TRAINING 2nd and all the other crap last...

11Sterone/oxo is GREAT for a cut but is primarily cortisol control unless you run it at a real high dose (like 900mg)...

I did a very head to head type test.. I cut for 30 days with just lean xtreme then a month later I cut for 30 days with Epi/11s and the results were VERY different. Naturally I lost weight on the LX but when I did the epi/11 cut... I didnt lose a single pound - I actually gained a few but got a LOT leaner than when I cut with just lx... it was a VERY noticable difference in results.
Very interesting! Good info though! Thanks for the update!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can still find it in bulk.. around $20 for 10grams.... can't be too hard to find on google.

lorden24

Awards

totally agree with you on diet and training needing to be spot on before supplementing. im glad to see that you did experience much more leaning out with it than natty cutting. im proabably gonna log my next cycle which is going to be 11-OXO/Epitest/Clenbuterol. I cant wait to see how much I can lean out by adding those to my cut.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
wow! yeah that should lean you out pretty nice man! Good luck...

lorden24

Awards
wow! yeah that should lean you out pretty nice man! Good luck...
I'm stoked to start it, after all the help I've got from this forum, I'm gonna attempt to give back by logging the cycle and keep you boys posted on how well it works, who knows, maybe I can the 1st stack the can lean you out almost as well as DNP

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
cool... yeah man, Ive learned a lot here too... best forum by far. got all your support supps and PCT lined up?

lorden24

Awards
cool... yeah man, Ive learned a lot here too... best forum by far. got all your support supps and PCT lined up?
it is the best forum, i used to be over at bodybuilding.com and man...this place is so much better, actually populated by people who work out for one thing, and the info is straight forward, not a bunch of stupid bs.

as for my cycle it wont be for several more weeks as im still in the time off from being on in my last cycle, but I've got most of it planned out, PCT I'm thinking just nolva and clomid will do me fine, along with test boosters after the clomid and lean xtreme for cortisol control, pretty standard strong pct. i still need to do more planning though, im not sure how bad ill be shut down after the cycle.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
cool, sounds like you are covered.