Three weeks in and knee injury. Should I continue?

zendog

Awards
I have just finished week three of my phorce m1d cycle and I've injured my knee. Not sure if I should pct and call the cycle quits or continue on minus legs for the next two weeks as panned. Opinions please

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's always gonna be a judgment call, man. If it was me, and I'd already got 3 good weeks in, I'd bang out at least one more (if not both, if that's what you'd had planned) and keep making gains on your upper body. If you're really feeling strong from it and feeling the gains, then I'd go for it. If not so much, then you could always jump into PCT, but I'm a fan of sticking to the plans you'd already laid out for yourself barring some ridiculous catastrophe. Not being able to lift legs is nothing to turn one's nose up at, but you can still make some great gains.

zendog

Awards
Yeah I think I will bang out one more week then pct. The cycle has been ok. I feel like the gains only really started to become apparent at the start of week three so might wrap it up at the end of the week and start planning another cycle in 8wks or so. SD and for some reason Epistane produced far more dramatic results for me than this current Dymeth/LMG combo. Pct will be Osta, Nolva and then Testo-pro, Erase starting wk3.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good luck, bud.