Question on 6 week recomp using OSTARINE

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
I'm 6'1 about 175 lbs and probably around 15% bf. been lifting for a few years...on and off. Trying to get to 185 lbs and decrease bf by about 4-5%.

I'm planning on running a 6 week recomp cycle using osta. I'm going to be following unrealgains's guide for a recomp from his thread "but I want to get big AND ripped!" My main goal is muscle gain but also looking for some fat loss effects...trying to get a 6 PACK! I was thinking of stacking androhard for the 6 weeks but am not sure which PH to stack with it. What would you guys recommend would be best primarily for muscle gains and some fat loss for 6 weeks?

I wasn't going to run a PH with osta but since I've started seeing many logs with people being shut down after osta I figured it's probably just a better idea to go all out and run a PH and see REAL GAINS and do a full PCT with nolva and natural t boosters.

kkcinc

Awards
My suggestion would be try something else. You are looking to lose fat weight and gain muscle weight. Combined that is quite a swing to accomplish with osta. My experience after ten weeks of osta is that it is a GREAT maintenance product, but not a very good gainer. If I wanted to do what you want to do with no illegal roids, I would do a heavy bulk first with something like Phera if you can get it, or M-LMG, or a carefully planned superdrol/epi bridge. Bulk up to 190-195 first, then worry about a cut or recomp. Eat, eat, eat. My $0.02 fwiw.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Osta is great for a body re-comp. You will be pleased.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
How is the Body recomp going? Im on an Osta/S4/Clen stack now.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MK-2866 is great for recomping, but wanting to add 10 pounds of mass while dropping 4-5% bodyfat is a major goal. I don't know if you were just tossing that out there as an overall goal, but if you're wanting one cycle to change that, that's tough enough even on a full blown AAS inject cycle (very doable, just tough).

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Osta is a great recomper. You should get ripped up nicely from it and bring those abs out. Gaining weight and mass from it in my experience is a far cry however. As mentioned above depending on your goals I would not reccomend it as a bulker. Also check out my log it has good info and if you do run it I would reccomend using cycle supports as you would with a prohormone cycle:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/173857-6-week-osta.html

jman22

Awards
Just starting week 6 of osta... overall dropped 3 pounds and definetly put on 5 pounds of good muscle... The stuff is an amazing recomp... Muscle fullness, pumps, and vascularity feel great starting around week 3-4.