What in your opinion is the best bulking PH currently available?

GetHyooge

Awards
Looking for opinions on the best PH currently available for bulking, looking to add as much mass and strength as possible.

oze

oze

Awards
Superdrol (M-drol etc).

You'll see huge strength and mass gains in as little as 2 weeks. A 4 week cycle is all you would need. Some people believe 3 weeks is all its good for and think they don't see anymore gains afterwards, but thats probably because the glycogen retention has peaked at around then and they're not getting the dramatic gains it offered initially.

Can come with some nasty side effects for a lot of people tho, however personally, superdrol sits well with me :)

GetHyooge

Awards
Yea I ran superdrol once before and it was great, it was actually superdrol and another PH stacked together, it was called Wicked 50. Wish I had more of that, it was incredible.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I personally believe LMG is the best legal compound out there. Size and strength gains for me are awesome with minimal sides compared to SD, and I can run it for 6 weeks.

GetHyooge

Awards
What about the Raptor or Super-DMZ, they both have Superdrol and D-Zine, sounds pretty good, anyone used either?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
What about the Raptor or Super-DMZ, they both have Superdrol and D-Zine, sounds pretty good, anyone used either?
I've ran LMG with Dzine and it worked out great. I'd run SD solo though 'cause it's some strong shiz!

oze

oze

Awards
Wicked 50 is Superdrol + M1,4ADD. Thats a huge stack right there lol.

You could do something like Superdrol bridged into Epistane or Superdrol bridged into Trenazone.

SD: 20/20/20/30
Tren: 0/0/*/*/*/*/*

* = however many pumps. not sure on the dosage.

It would be an awesome cycle.

I did Superdrol + Xtren once (same as Trenazone) and it was the best cycle ever. Looked like this:

Superdrol: 20/20/20/20
Xtren: 90/90/90/90/90

I felt really good the whole time too.

oze

oze

Awards
Ah... M1t. Its illegal tho. However I did forget about Alpha One, which is the prohormone to M1T. I haven't run it myself, but I hear good things!

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Ah... M1t. Its illegal tho. However I did forget about Alpha One, which is the prohormone to M1T. I haven't run it myself, but I hear good things!
I'm hearing awesome things too... It's more of a wet bulker than SD, but strength is supposed to be insane. I feel like if you added a ton of strength on a cycle you would see better gains in the long run because you could build more real muscle, but that's just pure broscience so don't quote me haha.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
SD but L LMG is also very good and being a non meth you can run it 6wks. Which will allow you to be ON cycle longer, which should give you more time to build up & hold the new muscle gains.

The only reason why I dont like SD is because you can lose the gains just as fast as got them. Thats why so many people bridge into something else when they do a SD cycle

GetHyooge

Awards
I see MDrol is discontinued, any other good SD choices?

GetHyooge

Awards
Beastdrol by MRSupps
SD-Extreme by Transform
Super Mass by PHF

and I'm sure if you looked around you could probably still find M-drol online.
Thanks, just ordered Super Mass. How would you guys run it? 20/20/20/20? 10mg morning and 10mg evening?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
10mg upon waking with fish oil and then 4-6 hours later is a good dosing scheme. Some people say to take it pre-wo, I've tried it and don't really know if it gave me a boost. You could try it out though, you might like it more.

GetHyooge

Awards
10mg upon waking with fish oil and then 4-6 hours later is a good dosing scheme. Some people say to take it pre-wo, I've tried it and don't really know if it gave me a boost. You could try it out though, you might like it more.
Upon waking is pre-workout for me as I go to the gym first thing when I wake up so that will be good, will take 10mg pre-workout then another 10mg 6 hours later.

Gavin9

Awards
SD and LMG. Hearing great stuff about trenazone hopeing to give it a try soon.

tsoby

Awards
taking mlmg and dzine right now. only have enough dzine for four weeks but have enough mlmg for 6 should i run the mlmg for two weeks longer without the dzine?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
That would work. Or reverse, as in running the M-LMG for 2 weeks alone at first then throwing in Dzine for the last 4 with M-LMG.