% bodyfat estimate

squidboy

Banned
Awards
I finished an epi cycle, mid february. Got the flu bad after week 3 of pct. it destroyed my weight and strength gains, pretty ****in sad....However I had packed on some fat during the cycle and since my strength was already down I decided to recomp for a month after I finished Pct. Then about 3 weeks ago, I began to cut. I've gotten pretty lean and vascular. Anyone got a good guess what my bodfyfat % is?

Attachments

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7-9%

What is your height and weight?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
You're pretty lean. That's definitely under 8%. You needz to pack on some size though, bro. How much do you weigh?

squidboy

Banned
Awards
No Im quite small man, no doubt about it. I'm 5'10, Im now down to 175 from a high of 190. Im 37, and started lifting 4 yrs ago at 150 with a little bit higher BF percentage. Clearly a real small frame. These arent the best pictures and they are pwo/ no definitely no blood flowing. Im going to do a summer bulk, itll be easy to put weight on with this as a starting point. My guess is about 6 percent....

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd say 6-7% BF no higher than 7% you should do weighted abs and do some pull ups with your legs straight out to hit the lower part and your abs will really pop. You're very lean the only reason i can see someone saying your higher than 7 is because your abs aren't crazy looking. I mean no offense here. the striations in your shoulders are crazy and veins are popping everywhere. Good job!!

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Damn Squidboy, YOU ARE RIPPED! I'd love to get that shredded. I'm guessing you're at 6%.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say lower than 6% and maybe 5 seriously guys he has veins in his lower abdominal region...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i have NEVER seen shoulder striations like that. that is really impressive man. and veins in your lower abs, wtf!!! definitely seem to be around 6%. that is getting pretty close to the bare minimum amount of body fat you need to stay healthy lol.

great work man!

EArch

Awards
  • Established
wow bro you are lean. I'd say that is 5%, veins in lower abs plus crazy shoulder striations.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5-6% would be my guess
yah close, he may be below 5 I was being conservative in my estimate. What could throw me off is that he isn't holding a great deal of mass but he's certainly lean.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Can you maybe explain your cut? Your bf is very very low, I would say 5%, I mean it looks so low like your were using diuretics

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yah close, he may be below 5 I was being conservative in my estimate. What could throw me off is that he isn't holding a great deal of mass but he's certainly lean.

Without all the muscle mass its much harder to guess. The reason why i guessed that is because there is NO fat on his body. Even pro's on the stage are in the 5's

squidboy

Banned
Awards
you should do weighted abs and do some pull ups with your legs straight out to hit the lower part and your abs will really pop
-- -Thanks, I'll add those in. Also my stomach is distended in this photo, pushed out like I'm pretending to the pregnant, or santa claus. It shows much better definition in some other shots, but I had not previously actually taken photos of myself flexxing. It was accidental in the photo attached. Still, I havent been doing any ab training and it shows in their underdevelopment.......

Can you maybe explain your cut? Your bf is very very low, I would say 5%, I mean it looks so low like your were using diuretics
----No diuretics, I'm working on personal goals now, I don't have any weigh ins or competitions on my plate to be sucking weight for. To cut, I've been eating about 2500-2750. 350 grams protein via boneless skinless chicken breasts, oven roasted turkey, and lean cut steak. I have not been able to afford good fish and had to take a break from tuna. Im not allowing myself added calories via sauces, non nutritional drinks etc... Modest servings of carbs via brown rice, ezekiel or similar organic whole grain bread. Plain oats with no milk, sugar, or sweeteners. Brown rice. Broccoli, apples , bananas. No processed foods. Fruit pwo, but no juices. Lots of caffeine, and a modest amount ephedrine. In addition 2 servings of whey (50g/protein each). At night 24 oz. no-fat milk with 50g protein from casein, and another 1/2 scoop of whey. In the A.M. I get out of bed, pound BCAAs and do super high intensity cardio on a fasted stomach for 45-60. I keep drinking water with BCAAs througout the workout. I do 6 days a week of cardio in the a.m. I lift 5 days a week in the evening and add another round of cardio on one of my rest eves. I've gone to the gym 12/week without a break since the end of october. I appreciate everyones input and support. I feel like after 4 years I've gotten the basics down on bulking, cutting and though I'm not sure i can personally recomp....I can maintain weight without losing muscle or adding fat pretty well. Working out for me is easy, its the diet that seems to make the biggest impact on my goals......

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well you have cut off all the fat from your body now its time to do a lean bulk. I do think your going to have to eat more carbs to gain the muscle mass you want.

IDK how long you have been off cycle but when you can hop back on gaining muslce without the fat shouldnt be an issue. You clearly know how to diet. Nice work

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your super lean bro, and you I bet your even well hydrated in that pic. What are you plans to do next, cycle wise?

squidboy

Banned
Awards
well you have cut off all the fat from your body now its time to do a lean bulk. I do think your going to have to eat more carbs to gain the muscle mass you want.
----I will go carb happy on the next bulk. Lots of oats, Brown rice and Whole wheat pasta. I started a 6 week cycle of epi at 3500 calories in a 2:2:1 ratio and ramped up 500 calories per week all the way up to 6k the final week. I'll still do cardio, but cut it from 7 x a week to 4, and only 30 minutes per session.
----
Your super lean bro, and you I bet your even well hydrated in that pic. - Definitely hydrated. Its been harder to ingrain that part than training and diet.Now I keep a 5 gallon water container in my car, and right at the door of my house. Monkey see, monkey drink.
What are you plans to do next, cycle wise?
In another 4 weeks, I am hoping to try out the andoseries. I'd really like to do an 8 week cycle of andromass/hard/ finished with 4 weeks of lean. Or at least 4 weeks mass followed by 4 weeks 4 weeks hard/lean. Its cost prohibitive at the moment, but I'm really hoping for a sale or to land a discount so I can pull it off. I have an 8 week window thats largely off of work, and I am currently single so I could really lean in and destroy it. I've got my diet, discipline and training in check. 10 months out of the year I am producing concerts which makes it very very difficult to balance with a great diet and workout regimen. At this point I keep a cooler in my car at all times. I'll have three premade meals and a blender bottle in hand when I walk into a nightclub or theater....I can't ****ing wait to bulk in the summer without 16 hour workdays 6 days a week.....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without all the muscle mass its much harder to guess. The reason why i guessed that is because there is NO fat on his body. Even pro's on the stage are in the 5's
Yah the pros don't seem to be as lean as they used to be when they got down to like 4 or even 3%...

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
----I will go carb happy on the next bulk. Lots of oats, Brown rice and Whole wheat pasta. I started a 6 week cycle of epi at 3500 calories in a 2:2:1 ratio and ramped up 500 calories per week all the way up to 6k the final week. I'll still do cardio, but cut it from 7 x a week to 4, and only 30 minutes per session.
----
Your super lean bro, and you I bet your even well hydrated in that pic. - Definitely hydrated. Its been harder to ingrain that part than training and diet.Now I keep a 5 gallon water container in my car, and right at the door of my house. Monkey see, monkey drink.
What are you plans to do next, cycle wise?
In another 4 weeks, I am hoping to try out the andoseries. I'd really like to do an 8 week cycle of andromass/hard/ finished with 4 weeks of lean. Or at least 4 weeks mass followed by 4 weeks 4 weeks hard/lean. Its cost prohibitive at the moment, but I'm really hoping for a sale or to land a discount so I can pull it off. I have an 8 week window thats largely off of work, and I am currently single so I could really lean in and destroy it. I've got my diet, discipline and training in check. 10 months out of the year I am producing concerts which makes it very very difficult to balance with a great diet and workout regimen. At this point I keep a cooler in my car at all times. I'll have three premade meals and a blender bottle in hand when I walk into a nightclub or theater....I can't ****ing wait to bulk in the summer without 16 hour workdays 6 days a week.....
Brother, you got it. Sending you a pm now, you friggin deserve it.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
Brother, you got it. Sending you a pm now, you friggin deserve it.
Awesome, thanks bro that really helps! Either a 4 week cycle of andro mass/andro/lean; or 8 weeks: 4 weeks mass/andro/lean followed by 4 weeks andro/lean. I'm not quite ready to all my cycle details, but Ill take stab at a real basic log and post photos to monitor my progress. Aiming to start the 2nd week of june.....

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, I'm saving this thread in my bookmarks so when I start cutting, I have some inspiration.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
fck like 4%? id kill to be that ripped

squidboy

Banned
Awards
before recomp/ cut

Thanks for the complements and encouragement. This is where I started 14 months ago, I've gained some strength, leaned out and toned quite abit. Certainly a better physique. I'm about 12 pounds lighter now, but almost abstractly smaller. 6+ inches off my waist.....

Attachments

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro you're absolutely shredded out of control.

What was diet/training? What did you recomp with?

Incredible tone, but yeah I think weighted abs would make you pop, bro.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
We need more chicks posting pics and asking us for BF estimates.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
I'd say 3-4 off your shoulders alone although your whiteness throws it off a bit. The abs just aren't as prevalent because they are simply not big enough to be. Get a tan for summer and youll look ridiculously ripped lol.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
- Thanks bro, the veins gets crazy when i'm pumped up during workout. These pictures are cold. I was looking freaky tonight during arms. Small...but freaky :)

What was diet/training? What did you recomp with?-
---- In the last year and a half I did two bulks 1- epi, one hdrol both with an 11-ox bridge into pct....both of which I gained 5 lbs of fat on. I ate clean, but ate 4-6k calories and only did 3-30 minutes sessions of cardio per week...The rest of the time I recomped via diet and lots of HIT cardio. I supplemented with alot of bcaas. I also did 2, 30 day cuts. One cut I dosed xlean real high (6 caps) and ran alpha t-2. This last cut was diet and cardio. For the last 8 months Ive made it to the gym 12/week with no exceptions. The biggest factor for me this last year was fine tuning my diet. I stopped eating non- nutritive foods except for allowing myself a weekly cheat meat. No added sugars, processed foods, no bleached flours...only whole grains. I switched from whole milk to lowfat, or no fat milk. No premade shakes or weight gainers. Fruit instead of fruit juice except when bulking. No more fatty cuts of meat, just tuna, salmon, boneless skinless chicken breast, turkey breast and lean cuts of steak. I put regular mayo, butter and margarine on my banned foods list, and replaced with flax and olive oil in foods, and fish oil capsules to supplement. When not bulking I have been carb cycling. Its been a big adjustment fine tuning my diet, but I'm settled into it now. No one said this was a sport for the meek. I can't pack muscle on fast, but what is under my direct control is the quality of it. I am stoked to do a lean bulk this summer starting at or near this BF%. Even if I do manage to put on 5 pounds of fat I should still end up pretty cut.

--- Thanks Im looking around for a good routine right now. I've skipped abs entirely for the last 2 years.....

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditto!

I'd say 6-7% BF no higher than 7% you should do weighted abs and do some pull ups with your legs straight out to hit the lower part and your abs will really pop. You're very lean the only reason i can see someone saying your higher than 7 is because your abs aren't crazy looking. I mean no offense here. the striations in your shoulders are crazy and veins are popping everywhere. Good job!!

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
- Thanks bro, the veins gets crazy when i'm pumped up during workout. These pictures are cold. I was looking freaky tonight during arms. Small...but freaky :)

What was diet/training? What did you recomp with?-
---- In the last year and a half I did two bulks 1- epi, one hdrol both with an 11-ox bridge into pct....both of which I gained 5 lbs of fat on. I ate clean, but ate 4-6k calories and only did 3-30 minutes sessions of cardio per week...The rest of the time I recomped via diet and lots of HIT cardio. I supplemented with alot of bcaas. I also did 2, 30 day cuts. One cut I dosed xlean real high (6 caps) and ran alpha t-2. This last cut was diet and cardio. For the last 8 months Ive made it to the gym 12/week with no exceptions. The biggest factor for me this last year was fine tuning my diet. I stopped eating non- nutritive foods except for allowing myself a weekly cheat meat. No added sugars, processed foods, no bleached flours...only whole grains. I switched from whole milk to lowfat, or no fat milk. No premade shakes or weight gainers. Fruit instead of fruit juice except when bulking. No more fatty cuts of meat, just tuna, salmon, boneless skinless chicken breast, turkey breast and lean cuts of steak. I put regular mayo, butter and margarine on my banned foods list, and replaced with flax and olive oil in foods, and fish oil capsules to supplement. When not bulking I have been carb cycling. Its been a big adjustment fine tuning my diet, but I'm settled into it now. No one said this was a sport for the meek. I can't pack muscle on fast, but what is under my direct control is the quality of it. I am stoked to do a lean bulk this summer starting at or near this BF%. Even if I do manage to put on 5 pounds of fat I should still end up pretty cut.

--- Thanks Im looking around for a good routine right now. I've skipped abs entirely for the last 2 years.....
Incredible dedication, sir. I am in the meat of an hdrol cycle now, and have definitely put on a little fat just bc I am eating EVERYTHING. OSTA starts tomorrow, front loaded on last week hdrol at 25mg/ed. Gonna do a recomp and see how shredded I can get.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bell1986 Weight Loss 25
Nutrition / Health 3
Pics 17
redman24 Pics 30
Pics 13