How do "YOU" keep your gains on PCT?

hove131

hove131

Awards
I'm just curious as to how everyone differs and the products they use to get the most out of their cycles. I plan on using Nolva, DAA, and a high calorie diet to keep what I can on this cycle when PCT rolls around. Lets here your tips and tricks on keeping your gains ;)

Ession

Awards
I plan on eating a **** ton and using nolva and daa as well.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
eating a lot... but then there's the risk of getting fat due to the lack of anabolics in your system

revel09

Awards
i personally havnt cycled... but ive read for years on topic and consider myself pretty informed. recently setup a SD/epi bridge for a buddy of mine and setup his pct. had him run SD 10/20/30/20, overlapping the 4th week with 30 epi then two weeks at 40. Now he was already a big guy, was benching 380-390 before the cycle and was natty at this point. So needless to say he has diet/training down which is the most important thing, but he actually managed to get stronger on deadlifts and squat through pct... which as most would say is not possible. Only lost about 10 lbs on bench when he came off and his other compounds went up as i said. Granted i had a hell of a post setup for him... nolva, daa, test recovery stack, formestane, and any other little goodies you could think of. All this aside i was still certain his strength would take a plummit cause i know most people have a hard time holding short SD cycles, was the only reason i had him add in the few weeks of havoc. But yeah... extensive post(cost him about 3x as much as the cycle itself), and keeping the training intense and the diet up after cycle. He always made sure he got 400+g of protein a day. Went better than expected

juiceman909

Awards
blast and cruise
Yep, that's the only way to REALLY keep all of your gains.

You come off all AAS/PH's completely and within 3-6 months your body will go back to its maximum genetic potential.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I use:

SERM
HCGen or PhytoSerm
DAA
Creatine
AI/Cortisol control~ both low dose

After everything ends(4-5wks of PCT), I stay get on Bridge, stay on creatine, 7-800 plus cals, no and I mean no cardio for another month after PCT ends. Than slowly return to normal supps and workouts

hove131

hove131

Awards
I dont have to much knowledge on Sarms. Can someone give me some info on these, what they do, and how they are used etc...

Thanks ;)

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Man there's a ton of info on SARMs around here, just search. As for keeping gains, I bust ass and eat just like I was on cycle. PCT always includes PCT Assist.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I dont have to much knowledge on Sarms. Can someone give me some info on these, what they do, and how they are used etc...

Thanks ;)

Check out the Sticky threads by RussianStar. He prolly knows more about them than the majority of this whole board put together. They are very informative :deal:

hove131

hove131

Awards
Man there's a ton of info on SARMs around here, just search. As for keeping gains, I bust ass and eat just like I was on cycle. PCT always includes PCT Assist.
I will see what I can find. PCT assist is basically the same stuff as cycle assist but maybe some test booster added. I plan on eating 4-5,000 calories like I'm doing now on cycle with the added DAA. I lost everything on my SD cycle due to a crappy pct.

steppinRazor

Awards
I will see what I can find. PCT assist is basically the same stuff as cycle assist but maybe some test booster added. I plan on eating 4-5,000 calories like I'm doing now on cycle with the added DAA. I lost everything on my SD cycle due to a crappy pct.
crappy as in?? did you run a SERM? how was it crappy? im intrigued..gonna be runnin SD and trying to get my pct to its full potential

hove131

hove131

Awards
I ran nolva. I didnt eat or run any test boosters. I gradually lost it all within two weeks or so.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daa / Tcf-1
Phyto Testosterone
TRS
Creapure Creatine plus Beta-Alanine

Diet will be suited for it as well.

hove131

hove131

Awards
How many test booster's is that? Wouldn't just DAA suffice?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Assist is organ and blood pressure support where PCT Assist is a natty test support. You should run both (cycle and pct assist) through PCT.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
So rulk? No serm?
Use Igf-1 before and during cycle. I kept some of my gains from a straight H-drol cycle if you can believe that! SD is up next then on to some real deal gear!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd add in need to build muscles GEAR product to help you make the most of your protein and aid in recovery during pct is when imo I would use GEAR though running it through your cycle and through pct would be ideal to make some amazing gains during your cycle and through pct as well. since you would be taking extra advantage of your anabolic state while on cycle using GEAR.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i see alot about food- which is very imoportant- alot about training- which is not that important(obviously if you dont train you will loose, do not blow this out of proportion)
what about rest though? The body NEEDS REST to maintain size.

I keep calories around 3400(even though im coming off a cutting cycle, due to my activity levels this is about what I need to MAINTAIN- cardio is included too)
I train just as intense

but i rest more- Im coming off a 5 month cycle

gained about 20lbs muscle and lost about 4%bf.

I have lost no strength in pct, no size, and im not getting fat.

I use SARM(ostarine) clomid, and thats it.

hove131

hove131

Awards
i see alot about food- which is very imoportant- alot about training- which is not that important(obviously if you dont train you will loose, do not blow this out of proportion)
what about rest though? The body NEEDS REST to maintain size.

I keep calories around 3400(even though im coming off a cutting cycle, due to my activity levels this is about what I need to MAINTAIN- cardio is included too)
I train just as intense

but i rest more- Im coming off a 5 month cycle

gained about 20lbs muscle and lost about 4%bf.

I have lost no strength in pct, no size, and im not getting fat.

I use SARM(ostarine) clomid, and thats it.
What in the world did you run for 5 months? :11:

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think the OSTA is gonna be some magic stuff. I will def keep the board updated on how it treats me. Start it monday. :D:D:D

hdrol has been nice... its mild... 100+mg feels awesome in the gym. Volume is absolutely retardly high. Its like I'm doing a weeks worth of growth and strength increase each time I go to teh gym. Do not want to lose any of this. OSTA-->S4 :D

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Keep the calories up, Run something to restore HPTA function, maybe an anti-e to help prevent any estro rebound, maybe a cortisol blocker, peptides, sarms....

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
EAT MORE FOOD!!!

I also like to take an insulin mimicker supp. Gotta keep those muscles filled with glycogen. Glycobol is my fav in that category. But yeah be careful not to overtrain now that you are off and make sure to get plenty of rest that is often overlooked.

High Protein
High Carbs
High Calories
Creatine
Insulin mimicker (glycobol)
Proper PCT support supps/drugs
Do not overtrain
Plenty of rest

Ession

Awards
Aw damn this thread makes me worried I'll lose all my gains when my cycle is over :(

hove131

hove131

Awards
It happens!!! People think they will cycle and just keep it all. Doesn't happen like that.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You can take HGH and Slin :D

If you don't want to go that route than I'd suggest Torem over Nolva. DAA, creatine, BCAA's, and slin-sane. Also, I notice that some people tend to over-train during PCT, gotta be careful with that period when you're in recovery. Don't go into a hard-core cutting phase right after PCT either, give it a month or so IMO

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
If you don't keep the majority of your gains through PCT it's because of poor diet, training, and PCT. If these aren't covered, then I'd worry.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
solid discussion here no need to worry about losing your gains if you have done your homework have the supplements you need and the supplements for pct,diet and training together you should hang onto a good amount of your gains.

Ession

Awards
I'll be using nolva/daa/activate xtreme/creatine/beta alanine/taurine.

HOPE TO KEEP ALL GAINS!!!!

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Nolva, Testforce and keeping the calories high has always done me well. I just finished pct a week ago and gained 2 lbs during. I still haven't dropped any weight yet.

cvs766

Awards
I run nolva, some creatine, usually a PCT Assist, and a pre-workout of some kind...I never liked to eat too much though because without the anabolics it'd be too easy to put on fat.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what kind of "gains" youre talking about. You might have run a stack of compounds to get shredded. How you gonna keep your bodyfat down in PCT and after??

I, of course, ran at least a month of clomid (gets my natty test back up super quick) and keep lifting heavy as ****. I like to use a pre WO supp like jacked or NO ignite for sustained energy in the gym- cause if i cant push the weight i was pushing on cycle, i cant maintian muscle mass.

Its inevitable, youre body composition is gonna faulter after coming off. My last cut cycle, i went from a physique similar to the "after" photos in the magazines, to the "before" photos, much softer and rounder looking. But strength is the same and I still have the muscle mass.

So ultimately: good serm (clomid), heavy ass weights, keep calories up, and pre workout for explosive energy to finish those heavy sets. :)

PS: also threw in a non-anabolic stack like ECA to keep bf down post cycle

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I ran nolva. I didnt eat or run any test boosters. I gradually lost it all within two weeks or so.
I have the same problem with SD, i think its mostly water weight.