OSTARINE WEEK THREE NIPS A LITTLE TENDER

kkcinc

Awards
Not my favorite subject, but three weeks into ostarine run I felt a bit of sensitivity in my nipples. Very soft, no lumps and only a minor sensation. DEFINITELY different than when off cycle. No history of gyno. Question is; should I add in an AI? Should I just wait and see? OTC or real deal on the AI? I have heard that with hormones being manipulated nips can just get a little more sensitive and it has nothing to do with gyno. SD has made nips feel funny towards the end of a run and went away. What do you guys think?

littlekev

Awards
I always say run a serm or ai, personally i wouldn't run something as potent as adex, because what your taking is a sarm not anadrol, i say run something over the counter, or run nolva at a lower dose. just my .02. Sore or sensitive nipples means estro is up!

a 10ml vial of test=gains for sure! New to forum, but not aas!

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
ostarine, has been shown to raise estradiol. Im going to be running 1 cap erase a day when i start my osta.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get some Forma-stanzol at MrSupps and start running it with the Ostarine and even continue it past the Ostarine.

Ostarine + Transdermal Forma-stanzol would be an awesome and very potent cycle with very minimal to no sides and will keep your estrogen in check. It will greatly enhance your cycle and give you more anabolism, fat loss, and recomp effects. Also running it past the Ostarine will lengthen your cycle. Longer cycle are full of win but must be done safely and correctly. Look into that. You get to keep estrogen in check, run your cycle longer, and see greater effects.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
did you try lowering the dose? what dose are you running?

kkcinc

Awards
Get some Forma-stanzol at MrSupps and start running it with the Ostarine and even continue it past the Ostarine.

Ostarine + Transdermal Forma-stanzol would be an awesome and very potent cycle with very minimal to no sides and will keep your estrogen in check. It will greatly enhance your cycle and give you more anabolism, fat loss, and recomp effects. Also running it past the Ostarine will lengthen your cycle. Longer cycle are full of win but must be done safely and correctly. Look into that. You get to keep estrogen in check, run your cycle longer, and see greater effects.
This is exactly what I was thinking before I even read your post. My only concern is that I have a newborn and I don't want to transfer any to him. If I do it, I'll have to dose it on my legs and nuts. I won't be able to put it on my chest,arms,or shoulders. I took an emergency dose of letro last night and will do that eod till formestane gets in.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly what I was thinking before I even read your post. My only concern is that I have a newborn and I don't want to transfer any to him. If I do it, I'll have to dose it on my legs and nuts. I won't be able to put it on my chest,arms,or shoulders. I took an emergency dose of letro last night and will do that eod till formestane gets in.
Letro is too strong, should be used as a last resort e.g. you have lumps - something like Erase or Triazole would probably been fine.

kkcinc

Awards
Letro is too strong, should be used as a last resort e.g. you have lumps - something like Erase or Triazole would probably been fine.
Agreed. This was just a stop-gap measure. Temporary till I get the OTC stuff.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kkcinc put it on your thighs and stomach area when you get it. Not the nutz lol. It also dries extremely fast so you can shower soon after applying.

Don't trip, every time my hormones get outta whack when I cycle or in PCT my nipples act weird. It is common. I think you are just over reacting to the situation. Don't dose letro IMO.

Plus ostarine doesn't have any gyno properties associated with it aside from the fact that it could alter your hormones from what I know.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Kkcinc put it on your thighs and stomach area when you get it. Not the nutz lol. It also dries extremely fast so you can shower soon after applying.

Don't trip, every time my hormones get outta whack when I cycle or in PCT my nipples act weird. It is common. I think you are just over reacting to the situation. Don't dose letro IMO.

Plus ostarine doesn't have any gyno properties associated with it aside from the fact that it could alter your hormones from what I know.
My brother has been using ostarine for 3 weeks now. He was on 1 cap a day of Erase until he started getting slightly painful/sensitive nips. He upped the Erase to 4 caps then down to 3 and seems to be getting on okay now, think he is actually logging it somewhere. Bear in mind he did have a very small case of gyno (2 tiny lumps) before he started.

If you are prone to E2 sides, I think you defiantly need AI on cycle.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't even risk it man. You might as well just pick up a regular AI from somewhere. Besides, formestane lowers DHT and that is lame.

kkcinc

Awards

Yeah I won't trip. I have had this before. Just wasn't expecting it with osta.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Low dose AI of any kind. But u should consider that rise in estrogen will really helpout your joints