i am going on a club cylce.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
club cycles. yes! tthhhrrrggghhh

i have not traveled into the darkness, yet.

b4 i do I want to peek in and ask a question that has been lingering.

Me and A buddy were thinking about why "ALOT" of people Stick to this " you lose most of your gains" crap.
could it be because they: :think:

get on adrol or dbol and or whatever..
eat right train right, get very quick and impressive results

get to a level they are comfortable with and lose focus?

I see all these bigmofos at the clubs chuggin drinks flexing all of their new found carbs.

i talked to this guy this morning he didnt even know the name of the **** he was on. sustananoval what, ok?...

What are you doing for post? uh.....

I am swole lets go to the club and get some BITCHES!
drink, shrink, and bitch and moan about strength and lean gains that are in the rearview.

BUT if they were to do a proper PCT, keep away from alcohol,
keep cals up, train accordingly, that they might not be one of those gearheads that lost all there friggin gains.

ON the real though, if you have done all of the proper things, and lost all or most of your gains I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

just throwing it out there because i dont know jack. :trout: :drunk:

could it be the reason for some?

Last edited:
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Loss of gains can attribute to alot of factors. It's easier to discuss what TO do then what NOT to do. The two main things besides take the intensity in the gym down a notch post cycle is to have proper PCT and have your DIET in check. Now it's not as simple as that because both of those things need to be on point but it's a start. Gains kept after a cycle can depend on what you take, how you take it, and when you take it. It's a complex game but the most important part of your cycle is when it's over, all cycles should be based around recovery. How's that sound :thumbsup:

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've done... 2 PH cycles (4 weeks each), and 3 `roid cycles (12, 8, 4 weeks), and each time I've done a complete "proper" PCT, and I've lost little if any of my gains each time. Yes your gains will slow down bascially as soon as your exogenous stuff clears, the pumps etc... but those aren't gains... look at your overall weight/mass (lean) and strength as indicators. If the strength goes down a little bit it's fine, but it shouldn't drop off like the guys that go to spring break (1 week here), and come back "Man.. I can't believe I'm down 50 pounds on my bench!" :rolleyes: IMHO a proper PCT is the key to a great cycle when it all comes down.

ManBeast