New to PH's where to start

IOVMatrix

Awards
I know Ill get flamed for this but Im new to the PH world and Im almost done with my ECA stack to drop fat and it did work. went from 265 to 250 in a month not bad id say. Now i need some advice as to where to go for PH. What would be a good starter stack or good product to start out with. I m looking for noticeable gains when i start bulking. BUt I dont want all the water weight.

I appreciate your help!

IOVMatrix

Awards
I have heard Methyl 1 D and a t-911 is a good combo. T-911 is a best asa pct i have read aswell.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
How old are you? Have you researched PH's?

cujo200231

Awards
I have heard Methyl 1 D and a t-911 is a good combo. T-911 is a best asa pct i have read aswell.
Honestly, I think you would be much better off with something like a halodrol clone after you research it, PCT and ask around if you have any questions.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Here's what I think; If you're going to spend good money on AAS/PH, and you're trying to maximize your genetic potetial, then maximize your knowledge first so you will make competent choices.

So, purchase Seth Roberts book," Anabolic Pharmacology" and then Llewellyns "Anabolics 9th or 10th edition. I prefer Roberts book only because he covers all the OTC,grey area, designer steroids.

That's my 2 cents. Oh yes, and then find some banned Tren dienelone and run 90-120mg for six weeks with PCT.

Reactions: cw1

peyot

Awards
There is no reason you should get flamed

Yes, your age is a good question.

A moderate dosed cycle of H-Drol, Epistane, or P-Mag would be a good starting point.

P-Mag is the best bulker of those 3 and the gains are dry.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
People have different opinions on which ph product would be good to start with Ive mostly heard halodrol for a start but I think Epi would be a good starter cycle as well ran at 20/30/30/45/45. Followed with a Good s.e.r.m such as Toremefine.

IOVMatrix

Awards
Ill be 21 next week and a looked up some haladrol or h-drol found it at supplement warehouse for a decent price. IT seems to be effective as from reading other reviews. Im trying to find more info on epiand Toremefine is there a link you could post up for more info??

Thanks for the help so far.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Read up on Epidrol.. Or IBE Epistane. Torem can be found from research companys for research purposes

peyot

Awards
Havoc is very good as well. That's another Epi clone.

I use pharma grade Nolvadex for PCT. Do a Google serach for Indian Pharmacy.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I know Ill get flamed for this but Im new to the PH world and Im almost done with my ECA stack to drop fat and it did work. went from 265 to 250 in a month not bad id say. Now i need some advice as to where to go for PH. What would be a good starter stack or good product to start out with. I m looking for noticeable gains when i start bulking. BUt I dont want all the water weight.

I appreciate your help!
Epistane,many say H-drol,but both are mild,both methyls,but Epi overall is just better.(not everybodys gonna agree)

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Epistane,many say H-drol,but both are mild,both methyls,but Epi overall is just better.(not everybodys gonna agree)
I do prefer Epi or H-drol as a good starting point. I think you may be a little young but to each his own. Epi would definitely lean you out and maintain strength gains throughout

eric40817

Awards
Im in the same boat here - new to PHs and thinkin about starting my first run. I recently posted my own thread because I was stuck chosing between Forged Lean Mass and the Trifecta (or Natabolic) stack. Because Im new to the field Im looking to start pretty mild. After reading through this thread some I feel like Im a little deeping into indecisiveness LOL. Both the Havoc and Epistane look like pretty solid products.
Ill be following this thread to learn more and hopefully you guys can help me out as well.

Also, I heard methyls take a toll on your liver. Would it be wise to throw a liver support/cleanser into the mix of a PCT?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Also, I heard methyls take a toll on your liver. Would it be wise to throw a liver support/cleanser into the mix of a PCT?
Liver support needs to be during and PCT

peyot

Awards
Don't Start With That

Im in the same boat here - new to PHs and thinkin about starting my first run. I recently posted my own thread because I was stuck chosing between Forged Lean Mass and the Trifecta (or Natabolic) stack. Because Im new to the field Im looking to start pretty mild. After reading through this thread some I feel like Im a little deeping into indecisiveness LOL. Both the Havoc and Epistane look like pretty solid products.
Ill be following this thread to learn more and hopefully you guys can help me out as well.

I would strongly not recommend Forged Lean Mass to someone who has not done PH's before. You are starting with the strongest - and potentially toxic - compound: Superdrol. In this stack (Lean Mass) it is paired with Epi, which is another methyl. Many seasoned veteran steroid users would be reluctant to use this (Lean Mass) product. It is definitely not suited towards a beginner.

Beginners should start with a mild compound solo. A moderately dosed 5-6 week cycle of either Epi, H-drol, or P-Mag fit the bill here.

You need to obtain and run a SERM such as Nolvadex or Clomid with these compounds. It is not wise to use an OTC PCT with them.

eric40817

Awards
I would strongly not recommend Forged Lean Mass to someone who has not done PH's before. You are starting with the strongest - and potentially toxic - compound: Superdrol. In this stack (Lean Mass) it is paired with Epi, which is another methyl. Many seasoned veteran steroid users would be reluctant to use this (Lean Mass) product. It is definitely not suited towards a beginner.

Beginners should start with a mild compound solo. A moderately dosed 5-6 week cycle of either Epi, H-drol, or P-Mag fit the bill here.

You need to obtain and run a SERM such as Nolvadex or Clomid with these compounds. It is not wise to use an OTC PCT with them.

sh*t, thanks man I appreciate the input. Whats your thoughts on IBE Epistane? I havent read anything on P-Mag so Ill check that out as well. Im lookin for dry lean mass. lookin for put on muscle obviously and cut bf as well, getting more cut up.

peyot

Awards
sh*t, thanks man I appreciate the input. Whats your thoughts on IBE Epistane? I havent read anything on P-Mag so Ill check that out as well. Im lookin for dry lean mass. lookin for put on muscle obviously and cut bf as well, getting more cut up.
IBE Epistane should be a ok. My favorite is RPN Havoc.

PM me if you are interested in my recent P-Mag Log, and I will send you a link to it.

I'll be running Havoc at 30-40mg, stacked with Stanodrol at 600mg for six weeks in a few weeks.

CEL P-Mag is the jointski :23:

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
IBE Epistane should be a ok. My favorite is RPN Havoc.

PM me if you are interested in my recent P-Mag Log, and I will send you a link to it.

I'll be running Havoc at 30-40mg, stacked with Stanodrol at 600mg for six weeks in a few weeks.

CEL P-Mag is the jointski :23:
EPI is a DHT derivative and stanodrol is a prohormone to DHT, requiring 2 step conversion. It's a bit pointless to stack them, EPI + LMG would be better.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
OP research "PCT" before you choose what PH you want to run.

peyot

Awards
EPI is a DHT derivative and stanodrol is a prohormone to DHT, requiring 2 step conversion. It's a bit pointless to stack them, EPI + LMG would be better.
I don't think it's pointless at all. Thank you for your opinion. I know why I'm doing it, and can assure you that it will wind up being a great cycle even if you might not understand it.

My approach for a 2nd cycle does not involve stacking a strong compound like M-LMG along with Epi.

Thanks again.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it's pointless at all. Thank you for your opinion. I know why I'm doing it, and can assure you that it will wind up being a great cycle even if you might not understand it.

My approach for a 2nd cycle does not involve stacking a strong compound like M-LMG along with Epi.

Thanks again.
Okay mate no probs, good luck with your cycle.

peyot

Awards
Okay mate no probs, good luck with your cycle.
Thanks Mate!

Oh, just so you know, Epi/Stanodrol is a very popular cycle. Check PHF. That's where I'm from. In fact, Stanodrol can be stacked with any PH, as it helps with lethargy and libido among others, and is the closest thing to pinning test.

Cheers.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mate!

Oh, just so you know, Epi/Stanodrol is a very popular cycle. Check PHF. That's where I'm from. In fact, Stanodrol can be stacked with any PH, as it helps with lethargy and libido among others, and is the closest thing to pinning test.

Cheers.
You're right, its more popular than I thought. I can't imagine how sh$$ty your joints will feel, although I understand you already know what to expect. You should log it...

peyot

Awards
You're right, its more popular than I thought. I can't imagine how sh$$ty your joints will feel, although I understand you already know what to expect. You should log it...
I don't anticipate any major joint problems that running Cissus on cycle should not assist in managing adequately.

As with any side, you dose what ancilliaries are called for, and you re-assess as any additional arise.

I had to do this in my first cycle with facial acne. I didn't anticipate any at the outset. When some arose I started dosing B5, and rose the level up to 2gm / day to counter.

peyot

Awards
I may log it at PHF, as I did my 1st cycle. Cheers

RyanL337

Awards
Im also new to PH and i realy want to start a good stack. Ive done some research but its alot to take in and theres alot of conflicting opinion out there, so im as clueless as i was before i started researching. Any one have suggestions on a mild stack? Let me kno exactly what i need and how much of each i should take etc

peyot

Awards
Im also new to PH and i realy want to start a good stack. Ive done some research but its alot to take in and theres alot of conflicting opinion out there, so im as clueless as i was before i started researching. Any one have suggestions on a mild stack? Let me kno exactly what i need and how much of each i should take etc
I will give you a suggestion on a good beginner stack. I did one and logged it.

Before some here start crying that it is a strong beginner stack, let me explain something.

I was seaching for a good starting cycle. I went on a very good forum and was told to do a moderately dosed cycle of either P-Mag, H-drol, or Epistane.

I had wanted to run a non-methyl such as P-stanz, 11-oxo, or Furuza.

I was told not to.

I was told to run a mild methyl. I was also told that running a non-methyl wouldn't be something that I got good gains with and in the end would not be happy with.

I chose P-Mag. Some members who were experienced with P-Mag told me that I would have an awesome cycle if I ran it at 100mg X 6 weeks.

I took their advice and had a spectacular cycle.

I used Nolva 20/20/10/10 for PCT.

RyanL337

Awards
@PEYOT thanks man, i actually discovered Pmag before i came back and seen your post. I Did some research on that and the Hdrol but im leaning on the Pmag because its more of a bulker(so ive read) and im deff not a hard gainer but my body fat is low. Im not too woried about bein realy cut. Im also thinkin about stacking the Pmag with Propadrol. My only problem now is i dnt kno what else i need to take. I kno im suppose to take something to support my kidneys during the cycle and i know i need something postcycle to help with my natural test levels. I just dont kno what and i hope its non-prescription

peyot

Awards
@PEYOT thanks man, i actually discovered Pmag before i came back and seen your post. I Did some research on that and the Hdrol but im leaning on the Pmag because its more of a bulker(so ive read) and im deff not a hard gainer but my body fat is low. Im not too woried about bein realy cut. Im also thinkin about stacking the Pmag with Propadrol. My only problem now is i dnt kno what else i need to take. I kno im suppose to take something to support my kidneys during the cycle and i know i need something postcycle to help with my natural test levels. I just dont kno what and i hope its non-prescription
You need to pre-load a product such as CEL Cycle Assist for 2 weeks before your cycle, and run it throughout your PH cycle. There are other ways to do this (buying seperate ingredients), but this is what I recommend.

You need a SERM. I recommend Nolvadex. You need to either obtain this from a research chemical site or an Indian Pharmacy. You need to have the SERM on hand before starting the PH cycle.

Nolva 20/20/10/10 is good.

gus.medrano

Awards
Im not complaining or anything but I think its bad to recommend any ph when people don't list their stats.

When I first asked about phs all the veterans got on my a$$ for even wanting to try them.

OP and everyone saying "I'm new to PH". Use the search button above...as well as google and tunedsports. Then read up on logs and reviews.

Should you have questions after, and only AFTER, then ask.

Theres a "new to ph..need help" thread on this thing almost daily. I guarantee 90% of your questions have already been answered.

If you're going to be 21 next week our soon...and you want to see gains/fat loss, check your diet and routine...fix that FIRST before looking at PHs

If you can't put in the work prior to PHs, PH will not help much..

Just my .02

peyot

Awards
Another point of view:

New users come to these Forums as a form of research. I feel it's up to more experienced users to assist them and tell them that, coming here is fine, but individual research on their part is needed to make this thing work ;)

gus.medrano

Awards
Another point of view:

New users come to these Forums as a form of research. I feel it's up to more experienced users to assist them and tell them that, coming here is fine, but individual research on their part is needed to make this thing work ;)
Did I come off as a jerk? Lol my bad
Agreed....new users gotta hit that search button...and ask questions here

RyanL337

Awards
@Peyot..alrite so P-mag, Cycle assist, Nolvadex, and possibly Propadrol(non methyl) and i should be good to go. I have a Dr's appointment Monday for a dirtbike accident the otherday but anyways i think i can get him to prescribe me Nolvadex. When i turned 13 or 14yrs old i developed a knot behind my right nipple and its still there to this day. Its hardly noticeable but i believe it mite be a good enough excuse to get that Nolva. And i seen a dr about it when i was young so its on my file for him to pull up(incase he thinks im on gear)

peyot

Awards
@Peyot..alrite so P-mag, Cycle assist, Nolvadex, and possibly Propadrol(non methyl) and i should be good to go. I have a Dr's appointment Monday for a dirtbike accident the otherday but anyways i think i can get him to prescribe me Nolvadex. When i turned 13 or 14yrs old i developed a knot behind my right nipple and its still there to this day. Its hardly noticeable but i believe it mite be a good enough excuse to get that Nolva. And i seen a dr about it when i was young so its on my file for him to pull up(incase he thinks im on gear)
I don't think you should stack anything with P-Mag for your 1st cycle. Stacking for a 1st is not recommended.

If you want to ask him, ok. If not, take my advice above on how to obtain it.

Let me know if you have more questions.

RyanL337

Awards
@Peyoy well I live about 10 miles from an Indian reservation and they do have a pharmacy but idk if that what u meant.

peyot

Awards
@Peyoy well I live about 10 miles from an Indian reservation and they do have a pharmacy but idk if that what u meant.
Yes, as JohnT said above. India.

Google Indian Pharmacy.

I buy from one, and their meds are good to go.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
You can stack propadrol with your P-mag but its not worth it in my opinion. The original propadrol was underdosed and overstated its effects. I would save your money and use it to run your second cycle 90 days down the road.

RyanL337

Awards
Thanks guys. I rly appreciate the help, yall have a good thing goin here. I look forward to helping ppl out once i learn some more. And to be honest today in the gym i did (chest and tris) and i was shocked at how far ive come in a short period of time. I was benchin 40lbs heavier than i was last week. So i might put the cycle om the back burner for now, but im glad that I will kno what im doing amd how to do a cycle safely when the time comes. Once again, thanks fellas

gus.medrano

Awards
Great job bro!
Youll be making slow but steady gains all natural.

Some of us get impatient though lol

IOVMatrix

Awards
Well after doing some reaserch about what going on inside of me.( aka full workup everything checked.) They said my body is still producing alot of testosterone and alot of it. The doc said that I a producing an abnormaly high amount of testosterone and would not no be beneficial to take any prohormones(hes said he had run ph's in the past aswell). So im thinking more cardio, Something like no-xplode for pre, sumatomax for post, a good multivitamin, creatine, and a good protein source, and a good full body workout 3times a week will be the way to go for me.

But at least i know alotmore about PH's than i did before. But thanks guys i do appreciate your help.

RyanL337

Awards
I need Nolvadex. Ive checked out indian pharmacys and research sites but i dont want to get ripped off. If anyone knows a legit site, plz let me kno

Bigez

Awards
If you haven't tried creatine,protein,glutamine you may be suprised what those 3 can do for you before you even try ph's.Those 3 provide power,fuel and recovery.Just something to think on.

gus.medrano

Awards
I need Nolvadex. Ive checked out indian pharmacys and research sites but i dont want to get ripped off. If anyone knows a legit site, plz let me kno
Against the rules to ask for sources man

Bigez

Awards
I don't know how you train but i am a competitive powerlifter and train heavy with low reps on the 3 power lifts,squat,deadlift and bench.Those 3 lifts and the 3 supplements along with good diet you will definitely get bigger and stronger.

peyot

Awards
I gave you all the info you needed to succeed Bro.

Do research on the sites that you find to see if anyone else has used them. It's real simple, but you have to make the effort.