Guy's curious of 1-AD Side Effects...I'm on my 2nd Cycle and here are mine..

Prime Rib

Awards
During my first cycle using 1-AD I had great success, but didn't actually "notice" the sides I was actually getting because at the time I couldn't really contribute them to the 1-AD or not. However on my second cycle, I am not clearly noticing changes. Here are my list of sides I experienced during my first, and now seoncd cycle..

-Weaker immune function. I am constanctly feeling "icky", stracthy throat and my nose is ALWAYS running. Not that big of a deal, taking some Echinacia to help boost immune system function, which seems to be helping a little..

-Anxiety. I notice I stress about things a LOT more than I ever would. Not exactly sure how this is occuring, but it is. I noticed it last cycle, but wrote it off. This time it's definately apparent

-Constant Dehydration. I find myself drinking 2 gallons of water per day, and still feeling somewhat dehydrated before going to sleep. I crave water all day long, and feel like complete **** when not drinking it.

-Decrease in appetite. I find myself struggling to fit in anything over 3 meals. I just don't feel the hunger at ALL. Even after breakfast, I dont even feel like looking at food for another 5-6 hrs. Only way 4-5 meals are consumed is by force feeding. (This one really sucks).

Thats about it for the big ones. Overall I will say it's worth it. The size/strength gains are GREAT. The sides listed above do not bother me much, more of a nag than anything but I deal with them. My cycle consists of a mere 400mg/day dosage. I imagine the sides would intesify with higher dosages, but 400mg works justs fine for me...

That is all..

Lich

Banned
Awards
Regaurding the Immune system, it may not be that ur immune system is weaker, it may be ur body is recognizing the foreign substances inside ur body...but its hard to tell.

Prime Rib

Awards
Any effects on hair/labido/acne?
I cannot really give an accurate comment on that. I have oily skin by nature and get breakouts anyway. Doesn't seem to be any worse than normal while on 1-AD. As for hair loss or anything of that nature, no. But I think a lot of that is genetic, some people's body have the ability to block all that stuff from happening, others dont. I've never had a problem like that with any Andro or 1-AD product..

Regaurding the Immune system, it may not be that ur immune system is weaker, it may be ur body is recognizing the foreign substances inside ur body...but its hard to tell.
This is true, however I truely believe it weakens my immune function. I can't even be in the same room with someone who's got something or i'll be sick right along with them the next day. I've never had this problem until running a cycle. The Echincia is helping through...

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
How much 1-ad did you do in each cycle and for how long? thx