PH for an older guy?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
One of my dads friends knows what I take and has begged me to give him advice. He's 49, and I know his prostate isn't in the best shape??

What would you guys tell him PH wise??

I was thinking transdermal dermacrne at 4/5 pumps a day. The only reason why I would even tell him anything is cuz he workouts 6 days a week and fight in a mma gym everyday on top of working out.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
My dad has run Hdrol and The One with blood work and everything has come back fine. He's currently mid 50's. I know The One is no longer in production, but perhaps he could look into Dplex. Although Dplex/The One may not be the best suggestion for someone with prostate issues.

I would think dermacrine would be another good choice though, but he may not get much out of it solo. Perhaps look at Epi/Havoc as well.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testosterone is the best option at his age. I would be on a black market TRT by then lol.

If you have a trusted source and can convince him to inject nothing beats that.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I already told him tes e but he just want to run something for 5/6 wks

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would convince him to start running test for life lol...

Out of methyl orals yea probably Halodrol or Epistane would be good.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would convince him to start running test for life lol...
He would do it in a heartbeat. He's nuts. He actually asked about hgh too but again pining so I just want to give him something basic to hold him off

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testosterone is the best option at his age. I would be on a black market TRT by then lol.

If you have a trusted source and can convince him to inject nothing beats that.
Testosterone for sure. If he can't get Test, show him some of the androseries products. As an older guy, the price may not put him off.

Also, for the prostate... Estrogen to Androgen ratio has a lot to do with this. Unless he has lipid issues, he could try a mild AI to combat this... DHT treatment has actually shown to reduce the size of the prostate in the near absence of estrogen.