PH for test base

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys, so I don't even have a clue what is currently out on the market, but lets say I was looking for something I could run that would convert to a test base, what would you recommend?

I remember people doing this with PP dermacrine back in the day, but I have no clue if there is anything better out currently.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sup guys, so I don't even have a clue what is currently out on the market, but lets say I was looking for something I could run that would convert to a test base, what would you recommend?

I remember people doing this with PP dermacrine back in the day, but I have no clue if there is anything better out currently.
What's the timeline you're working on?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4-androstenediol converts directly into testosterone.

run for a base at about 600-800mg e/d.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
4-AD by ams. Dermacrine does to a greater degree then oral dhea.
I've used 4ad on 2 seperate occasions on the highest recommended dosage on the back and didn't see much out of it. I ran 2 bottles back to back on it, has it been improved since the oral suspension version?

I used dermacrine before as well, but the topical just didn't fit my lifestyle very well (texas heat, running around campus, etc). Between the 2 what would you recommend from an unbias standpoint?

What's the timeline you're working on?
Nothing set in stone, just looking down the road for when I get myself back to par.

I'm considering running it with m14add or Dbol, or any of the PH I currently have on hand.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you mean the sublingual 4-ad, or the old caps?
There was a recent study on 1-andro that actually showed these ph's are converting to a greater degree to the diols and testosterones, than they are to the diones, which I think is surprising to all of us, but also good news.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
4-androstenediol converts directly into testosterone.

run for a base at about 600-800mg e/d.
So how would this differ if you're using the liquid version of AMS 4-AD? I notice if you were doing tabs it'd be 3-4 per day....so would that be an equivalent of 3-4ml of the liquid?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean the sublingual 4-ad, or the old caps?
There was a recent study on 1-andro that actually showed these ph's are converting to a greater degree to the diols and testosterones, than they are to the diones, which I think is surprising to all of us, but also good news.
it was 4ad UTT.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how would this differ if you're using the liquid version of AMS 4-AD? I notice if you were doing tabs it'd be 3-4 per day....so would that be an equivalent of 3-4ml of the liquid?
well, im refering to 4-androst-ene-diol, which is banned. op didn't say he wanted only legal means. just something that converted directly into test.
it is still available in places.

4-dhea is a little different. never ran it though.

i've never used dermacrine either, so I cant comment on it.

but I have ran 4-andro-diol. it's good stuff.

I would think that if 1 step 4-andro-diol which has it's own mimimal intrinsic activity, needs to be ran in the 600mg's then 4-dhea would need to be ran as high, if not higher.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, im refering to 4-androst-ene-diol, which is banned. op didn't say he wanted only legal means. just something that converted directly into test.
it is still available in places.

4-dhea is a little different. never ran it though.

i've never used dermacrine either, so I cant comment on it.

but I have ran 4-andro-diol. it's good stuff.

I would think that if 1 step 4-andro-diol which has it's own mimimal intrinsic activity, needs to be ran in the 600mg's then 4-dhea would need to be ran as high, if not higher.
The old andro studies comparing sublinguals to oral caps showed that a 25 to 40 mg sublingual dose was equivalent to about 300mgs of an oral cap.

So if you were dosing 600mgs of the oral diol, then an equivalent sublingual dose would only be 50 to 80mg per day.

Now translate that into the androseries ams uses and I would think that double the diol dose should yield similar results. So for 4-ad rd's 4 or 5 tabs per day.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anything will touch topical dermacine. There was a few page thread going a little while ago, look it up.

I would be interested if LG science 1-D would do anything if dosed high enough

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The old andro studies comparing sublinguals to oral caps showed that a 25 to 40 mg sublingual dose was equivalent to about 300mgs of an oral cap.

So if you were dosing 600mgs of the oral diol, then an equivalent sublingual dose would only be 50 to 80mg per day.

Now translate that into the androseries ams uses and I would think that double the diol dose should yield similar results. So for 4-ad rd's 4 or 5 tabs per day.
you never fail to capture my intrest in 4-ad rd tabs. if I only had the money...lol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ha I wish I could tell more. If I wasnt so busy with school I could organize my notes and pump out some articles on this stuff.
So in your opinion, 4ad RD vs Dermacrine LV... unbias what would you go with?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oral dhea is a waste of money.

rls supplements bought the rights to primordial performances transdermal dermacrine. it is suposed to be the exact same product.

I like the sound of the 4-ad rd tabs.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine TD has treated me great on my Superdrol cycle right now. I do agree the current version is a pain when it comes to applying. Living in Georgia I can sympathize. If only Derm dried faster and more effectively :sgrin:

But ya I didnt particularly like my experience with Derma LV.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine TD has treated me great on my Superdrol cycle right now. I do agree the current version is a pain when it comes to applying. Living in Georgia I can sympathize. If only Derm dried faster and more effectively :sgrin:

Yeh I agree with Tom here. I'm running topical Dermacrine on cycle right now as a test base and it really helps with the lethargy and libido issues, the only bad part is it seems like a second job to put that stuff on every day...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Yeh I agree with Tom here. I'm running topical Dermacrine on cycle right now as a test base and it really helps with the lethargy and libido issues, the only bad part is it seems like a second job to put that stuff on every day...
Have you guys had blood work done to see what it's doing for your On cycle T levels? I'm just interested to know how well it actually works (however I can relate to the feeling it gives you).

I see quite a few catchy transdermals, but I just can't see myself using them. They are safer and everything, but just sooo inconvenient for me at the moment. I would really like to see some blood tests comparing the 4ad rd to dermacrine for on cycle test benefits.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you guys had blood work done to see what it's doing for your On cycle T levels? I'm just interested to know how well it actually works (however I can relate to the feeling it gives you).

I see quite a few catchy transdermals, but I just can't see myself using them. They are safer and everything, but just sooo inconvenient for me at the moment. I would really like to see some blood tests comparing the 4ad rd to dermacrine for on cycle test benefits.
Sorry no blood work for this cycle. Def notice a difference from past cycles.

I agree having to devote time for drying is a pain.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm suprised nate didn't opt to use the same w/e he uses for the formastanz & chlorothoxy.

that stuff dries fast as hell.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm suprised nate didn't opt to use the same w/e he uses for the formastanz & chlorothoxy.

that stuff dries fast as hell.
Yes the Forma-Stanzol dries while I apply it. No time spent waiting around for it to dry.