How many sprays per day?

noob

Awards
I want to go on the s1+ but I got a question....

Serving size 5 sprays 100 mg 1 test 150mg 4-ad

How many sprays per day should I be doing

basically how many mg of test a day is a low,moderate and highe dosing gonna look like? And i of course will do it once every 12 hours so u gotta split it up to twice a day.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I want to go on the s1+ but I got a question....

Serving size 5 sprays 100 mg 1 test 150mg 4-ad

How many sprays per day should I be doing

basically how many mg of test a day is a low,moderate and highe dosing gonna look like? And i of course will do it once every 12 hours so u gotta split it up to twice a day.
I've never used S1 but if you do a search, there is probably a ton of info on this issue.

noob

Awards
i dont know the effeciency of the s1+ carrier, but what does the bottle recommend?

it says 4-6 sprays once or twice daily??? big difference between once and twice lol

is something like m1t going to be a lot more effcient??? even though its a oral ?? or what else is better ???

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
it says 4-6 sprays once or twice daily??? big difference between once and twice lol

is something like m1t going to be a lot more effcient??? even though its a oral ?? or what else is better ???
Low doses always work good for me at first on trans stuff, everyweek I add more sprays. I would do twice a day, once in morning and once at noon or pre w/o on exercise days. You could start at 4,2 and after a few days 4,3 then after the first week 5,4 etc... always start low and use just what works, not too much more. Know what I mean? A lot of guys here use this specific product. You could probably search it pretty extensively.

noob

Awards
Low doses always work good for me at first on trans stuff, everyweek I add more sprays. I would do twice a day, once in morning and once at noon or pre w/o on exercise days. You could start at 4,2 and after a few days 4,3 then after the first week 5,4 etc... always start low and use just what works, not too much more. Know what I mean? A lot of guys here use this specific product. You could probably search it pretty extensively.

really???? I see a lot of people talking about m1T?? arent transdermals way more effective? do u use any ph's btw ?? what ones?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

I almost forgot... about the m1t, it would be harsh in combo w/ the s1+, that's too many 1-tests I think, you could you another methyl though, depending on you goals

noob

Awards
really???? I see a lot of people talking about m1T?? arent transdermals way more effective? do u use any ph's btw ?? what ones?

once at noon?? I thought u were suppoised to space them 12 hours aparT?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
once at noon?? I thought u were suppoised to space them 12 hours aparT?
You can 12hr space them, but I don't personally like to go later than noon except on w/o days. But, for best gains, 12 is the way. For easier PCT, not later than noon is the way! I like m1t w/a trans 4ad stack. I also like a trans 1-t. I don't think you can go wrong using the s1+ and you could do it 3x a day or once or whatever, just start using it low dose and work up cause everyone has to find out what works for them.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Low doses always work good for me at first on trans stuff, everyweek I add more sprays. I would do twice a day, once in morning and once at noon or pre w/o on exercise days.
I would say post workout is a better idea, depending on how far "pre" you mean. You don't want to apply just before workingout and sweat the stuff off/out onto your clothes, that would be a really messy way of doing it and you would be basically begging to get the 1test in your eyes. :twisted:

I think after a post workout shower (and be sure you're completly dry) would be the best time in relation to your workout.

Seriously bro, I said it before when you were asking the same questions in the cycle forum. RUN A SEARCH FOR ANY OF THESE THREE:

SUPERONE
SUPERONE +
SUPERONE PLUS

History: Avant was the previous maker of the above. They stopped making it and Dermabolics bought the recipe and naming rights, so it's the same ****.

cm5

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Oh and your signature doesn't make any fucking sense given the subject of this thread, how old are you?

cm5

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
i'd run 10 sprays a day, thats 200mg 1test/300mg 4ad...if its your first cycle i wouldn't exceed that.

JasonL

Awards
i'd run 10 sprays a day, thats 200mg 1test/300mg 4ad...if its your first cycle i wouldn't exceed that.
I agree, this is what I am planning on doing for my first cycle. I would start with 5 sprays a day-12hrs apart-for the first week and increase to 10 per day the next.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I don't think 10 sprays a day total is enough. I would do 10 sprays twice a day. In my experience you need close to 1 gram of 4ad to do anything but because of the one test he could prob. get away with a lower dose. Also the absorption rate is prob. about 20 to 30 percent. 10 sprays 2 times a day would give him 600 mg of 4ad and 400 of 1- test. 300 ad and 200 i-t is too low.
NO. If something is methylated the absorption rate is prob. about 95%. Depending on the formula transdermal could be 20 to 40 percent.

Last edited:

JasonL

Awards
I don't think 10 sprays a day total is enough. I would do 10 sprays twice a day. In my experience you need close to 1 gram of 4ad to do anything but because of the one test he could prob. get away with a lower dose. Also the absorption rate is prob. about 20 to 30 percent. 10 sprays 2 times a day would give him 600 mg of 4ad and 400 of 1- test. 300 ad and 200 i-t is too low.

NO. If something is methylated the absorption rate is prob. about 95%. Depending on the formula transdermal could be 20 to 40 percent.
Don't you think that's too much for a first cycle though?

noob

Awards
Don't you think that's too much for a first cycle though?

woah........ now back up here just a second.... haha so ur saying the oral m 1 t is going to be wayyy more effective then sprays... im looking to do what is more effective obviously ....... Cause last time I was looking up ph's (about a year ago and decided to wait) no one took orals and said they were horrible.

JasonL

Awards
woah........ now back up here just a second.... haha so ur saying the oral m 1 t is going to be wayyy more effective then sprays... im looking to do what is more effective obviously ....... Cause last time I was looking up ph's (about a year ago and decided to wait) no one took orals and said they were horrible.
No, well, M1T is stronger than 1-t, but I was referring to the amount of 1-t and 4-ad he was suggesting.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I have come to the conclusion that you know **** about the information on this board or the substances you are planning on using. Worse yet, you are unwilling to actually do something as simple as run a search and read other threads to educate yourself. This is a VERY dangerous situation. You're obviously a "magic pill seeker" and want the substance to do the work for you without you knowing a damn thing about how it does it. Every question you have asked in this thread could have been answered and given you a better understanding of the androgen by doing a 30 minute search. And still, you continue to post another question pondering M1T v 1T/4AD when an methyl 1 test search would produce numerous hits. Not to mention the information available in the sticky and on the first two pages. For god's (and your) sake do a little reading and educate yourself, you'll have a better understanding and learn some other notable pieces of information that you wouldn't have even thought to ask about along the way.

cm5

Post Script: I can't help but notice that this guys name is noob and he is asking questions in the manner most generally associated with a "noobie," i.e. not searching, not reading other posts, repeatedly asking the same questions, etc... It's almost like it's intentional, maybe I'm the sucker and this is just a dumb joke. :think:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Post Script: I can't help but notice that this guys name is noob and he is asking questions in the manner most generally associated with a "noobie," i.e. not searching, not reading other posts, repeatedly asking the same questions, etc... It's almost like it's intentional, maybe I'm the sucker and this is just a dumb joke. :think:[/QUOTE]

Man, that would really suck cause I'm the one that started it! His question had been up for awhile and I hate to see a question ignored, so if I have some info, I try to help when nobody else does. But you're right, this guy either has nothing better to do than pull a board prank or he's got a lazy issue or something. :rant: :whip:

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Man, that would really suck cause I'm the one that started it! His question had been up for awhile and I hate to see a question ignored, so if I have some info, I try to help when nobody else does. But you're right, this guy either has nothing better to do than pull a board prank or he's got a lazy issue or something. :rant: :whip:
Actually, and not that this is a credit claiming thing that I take pride in, I think I started this by directing him to ask his questions in this forum when he was asking the same stuff in the Cycle Forum. Although I will add that I told him to run a search first then, and the first thing you told him to do was run a search. Maybe he just doesn't know how to run a search :think: Let me check.

Hey, knucklehead (noob), do you know where the search button is? If not, it is at the header of the main forum page and the header of the thread listings inside the forums. Just scroll to the top of the page and see the blue line that says "User CP," "Register," "FAQ," etc... well, the ninth option down is "Search" just click on it and enter a term you want to search for.

There, now he shoudn't have any excuse. I apologize to all of you that I may have sucked into my hole of ignorance and gullibility. :frustrate

cm5

noob

Awards
Actually, and not that this is a credit claiming thing that I take pride in, I think I started this by directing him to ask his questions in this forum when he was asking the same stuff in the Cycle Forum. Although I will add that I told him to run a search first then, and the first thing you told him to do was run a search. Maybe he just doesn't know how to run a search :think: Let me check.

Hey, knucklehead (noob), do you know where the search button is? If not, it is at the header of the main forum page and the header of the thread listings inside the forums. Just scroll to the top of the page and see the blue line that says "User CP," "Register," "FAQ," etc... well, the ninth option down is "Search" just click on it and enter a term you want to search for.

There, now he shoudn't have any excuse. I apologize to all of you that I may have sucked into my hole of ignorance and gullibility. :frustrate

cm5

well.... yea I didnt know cause I couldnt see search when I wasnt logged on LOL! allrite ive been searching and stuff sorry for the dumb questions its just hard sometimes to get a direct answer to specific questions when u do a search ya know??? my Bad

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
well.... yea I didnt know cause I couldnt see search when I wasnt logged on LOL! allrite ive been searching and stuff sorry for the dumb questions its just hard sometimes to get a direct answer to specific questions when u do a search ya know??? my Bad
There's nothing wrong with not knowing, but now you know. There's also no such thing as a dumb question, as long as it's not a prank, and your not affraid to do some searching and reading before you ask for specifics.