Arimidex not helping with beg. stages of gyno, switch to nolva?

Gmoney0710

Awards
I have read tons of gyno threads here and can't figure this one out. Running test enanthate at 500 mgs per week that I kick started with phera at 20-30 mgs for 4 weeks, first pinning cycle. I started using research arimidex in week 3 at 0.25mgs EOD. I continued to have puffy, sensitive nipples so I increased the dosage to 0.5 mgs for 3 days straight and then back to EOD. I am on week 7 now and can feel a small bearing size hard tissue underneath one nipple. I ordered some research nolva and I am having a hard time deciding wether to drop the arimidex for nolva, bump up the arimidex, or maybe low dose both? I know I don't want to crush the estrogen, just control it, but I also don't want gyno.
I gained 15 lbs the first 4 weeks and my weight has stayed the same the last 3. My strength is continuing to rise so my hope is that I am solidifying the water weight into muscle. Does anybody have any recommendations here? I am thinking maybe the arimidex is under dosed....Thanks for any help you can offer.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Bump...

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Maybe run something like Androhard or Stano-drol alongside, as DHT is an antagonist to estrogen at the ER - if I have read correctly.

Either that or up the dose of adex or quit and go straight to PCT.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ideally you wanna use an AI and not a SERM.

Your AI is either bunk or you don't respond good to Arimidex (unlikely but possible).

Get letrozole. There is no sourcing on here but whoever you got your arimidex from try somewhere else for the letro just incase it's bunk stuff they are selling. It's not hard to find pharm grade pill form just so you know which is what I always use. You may use Nolva until your other AI gets to you but do not stay on Nolva for the rest of the cycle an AI is better.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ideally you wanna use an AI and not a SERM.

Your AI is either bunk or you don't respond good to Arimidex (unlikely but possible).

Get letrozole. There is no sourcing on here but whoever you got your arimidex from try somewhere else for the letro just incase it's bunk stuff they are selling. It's not hard to find pharm grade pill form just so you know which is what I always use. You may use Nolva until your other AI gets to you but do not stay on Nolva for the rest of the cycle an AI is better.
i second this

your AI is probably bunk thats the problem with research chems its hit or miss till you find someone you can really trust

Letrozole PM morry he will helpo you tell him i sent you, he helped me with the beginning of my gyno- now i have now problems and im on
750mg test
350mg tren
100mg var
50mg tbol

OMFG IM INSANE

Gmoney0710

Awards
Thanks for the information gentlemen, I appreciate it.