new cycle or not ,almost 8wks ?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i have finished a heavy prohormone cycle cyps...ect.,for 8 week cycle ,i was really suppressed but 5 days after last inject i used HCG 3500/3500/1500/1500 spaced out 5days apart, it worked great but my pct had to be extended by 3 weeks , so recovery [my boys have just come back,] its been 7.5 weeks and i was wondering since i did it this way how much longer should i wait to start lifting hard again ? and how much longer do i need to wait to start my cycling again[ only because of the screwed up way that i did this pct ?] thanks

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd say wait at least twice as long as your cycle.. In this case, with the longer PCT, wait at about 20 weeks minimum to be sure..

Lift the way you normally would, no better way to keep gains than to eat and train the same way, even ramp it up abit.. ;)

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
thanks pete, thats what i started today hittin' 5 sets of heavy bench/5-6 sets of heavy shoulder press/shrugs,not maxin thou.[ clen/swole/ lots of food/water]thought about leanin out but i'll wait till a cutting cycle[at least 20 wks].i want the max from my cycleing.