cutting compound

augmaster88

Awards
first id like to thank the members here for helping me with my first h-drol cycle. i have a different account, but im using this name to talk about cycles for security reasons :salook:. im now looking for ideas on a cutting cycle. this would be my 2nd cycle, i started with h-drol on a bulk about a year ago. everything went well, hardly and sides.

i ran h-drol 50/50/75/75/75/75 correcty (pre-load hawthorn, CA, then liv assist and serm)

so im looking for something i can use to help me cut. not concerned about weight gain too much obviously, but maybe 5lbs would be nice with losing a lot of weight. im starting to cut down my carbs/fats but still keeping protein at about 200g/day (i weigh a little under 200)

anyone know a good "mild" cutting compound? i dont think im looking for something stronger than h-drol. maybe a non-methy if its worth it?

post up some ideas please :D

thanks

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
D-Plex + Furza

EPI

Cutting is still going to be highly diet dependent.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first id like to thank the members here for helping me with my first h-drol cycle. i have a different account, but im using this name to talk about cycles for security reasons :salook:. im now looking for ideas on a cutting cycle. this would be my 2nd cycle, i started with h-drol on a bulk about a year ago. everything went well, hardly and sides.

i ran h-drol 50/50/75/75/75/75 correcty (pre-load hawthorn, CA, then liv assist and serm)

so im looking for something i can use to help me cut. not concerned about weight gain too much obviously, but maybe 5lbs would be nice with losing a lot of weight. im starting to cut down my carbs/fats but still keeping protein at about 200g/day (i weigh a little under 200)

anyone know a good "mild" cutting compound? i dont think im looking for something stronger than h-drol. maybe a non-methy if its worth it?

post up some ideas please
:D

thanks
If you want a mild compound with the least side effects, then look at AndroHard. You don't need to preload anything, and for PCT, you can use the Testosterone Recovery Stack.

~Rosie~

augmaster88

Awards
If you want a mild compound with the least side effects, then look at You don't need to preload anything, and for PCT, you can use the
~Rosie~
whats the typical cycle look like with this? how many weeks and what dose? does this have to be ran at a high dose to see results since its mild? thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the typical cycle look like with this? how many weeks and what dose? does this have to be ran at a high dose to see results since its mild? thanks
6-week cycle (with at least 6 weeks between cycles). 2 x 5ml doses daily, 12 hours between doses, with or without meals. Results are seen on the recommended dosage for AndroHard.

Check out the logs on it:
Primordial Performance Fat Loss Stack + Androhard (Sponsored) Log - OUFINNY Style
Bludevil's FatLoss Stack + AndroHard (sponsored by PP)
Gettin' Hard! with PP's Androhard and 1-T LV Log
Superdrone+Androhard+Dermacrin Cycle LOG

~Rosie~

augmaster88

Awards
so androhard is just 1-AndroSterone? iv heard 1-andro doesnt do much =X or maybe its because its very very mild....?

i thought if you run the same compound twice, it doesn't work as good the 2nd time? id have no problem running halo again, just dont know if it would be worth it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so androhard is just 1-AndroSterone? iv heard 1-andro doesnt do much =X or maybe its because its very very mild....?

i thought if you run the same compound twice, it doesn't work as good the 2nd time? id have no problem running halo again, just dont know if it would be worth it?
AndroHard is Androsterone (5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one), yes. AndroHard is mild, but that doesn't mean that you're not going to get results - your results are going to be an amalgamation of nutrition, training, recovery, genetics, AND supplementation (don't expect a hormonal to be a "magic pill" answer). And just because AndroHard is mild does not mean that you still don't have to take precautions.

You want cutting and hardening - whether you've used AndroHard before is irrelevant, and you're still going to get results. You may be thinking more along the lines of mass builders - these can become less effective, especially if you go from one cycle to another with little break between the end of PCT for one and the start of another.

~Rosie~

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DHT has three times greater affinity for androgen receptors than testosterone and has 15-30 times greater affinity than adrenal androgens.

source: wikipedia
-----------------------

This trait, however, is not accompanied by
equally powerful anabolic tendencies. In the case of
dihydrotestosterone, we have a steroid that is almost
purely androgenic, with only minimal muscle-building
(anabolic) action. Dihydrotestosterone may have very
effective uses in areas such as fat loss, hardening,
increasing eNS activity, and pure strength gains, but this
steroid does not perform well as an anabolic agent, and is
not generally used as such among athletes.

source: anabolics 9th edition.
-----------------

the biggest reason dht isn't or I should say, doesn't get to show it's anabolic properties, is because it is quickly & readily de-activated in the muscle tissue via the 3a-hsd ( 3-alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme) also called etiocholanolone (3a-hydroxy-5b-androstan-17b-one)

and then from there, further de activated via ugt (glucuronosyl transferase enzyme). also called androsterone.(3a-hydroxy-5b-androstan-17b-one-3-glucuronide) They are mostly excreted as glucuronides (glucuronic acid).

source: anabolics handbook

it can also be de activated via the 17b-hsb5 enzyme into 5a-androstenediol and again metabolized via ugt.

so with this two step pro hormone, you have to hope for the possibility of conversion, then hope for the possibility of slow metabolism (or deactivation if you want).

this is what pa and others mean by conversion can go back an forth, and in some hormones, like dht, it can happen readily, as thats what the body already does naturally.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
androhard is weak. I even dosed it at 15ml a day....I would go Epi or H drol again.

Epi
30/40/40/40/40/30
Halo
75/75/75/100/100/50

If you want more out of the cycle i would use Dermacrine as a Tes base.

As mentioned, your diet will play a large role. Also what and when carbs you eat, I would eat the majority of the carbs you take in 1st thing in the am. And post WO. Get a basic natural fat burner to stim yourself up before cardio sessions.

augmaster88

Awards
thanks for the info. it seems like people really dont run epi by itself if im not mistaken. how would an epi/halo stack do? im sure its been done plenty of times. not looking to get shut down though. i wasn't (or didnt notice) any shutdown with my solo h-drol run. im sure i was shut down to SOME extent, but didnt notice anything, im guessing b/c of the serm.

not sure if i want to stack for my 2nd cycle, but what do you guys think?

thanks

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
whats DHT? can someone fill me in, sorry.
DHT is dihydrotestosterone. AndroHard is a prohormone to DHT, meaning that AndroHard is converted to DHT within the body.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info. it seems like people really dont run epi by itself if im not mistaken. how would an epi/halo stack do? im sure its been done plenty of times. not looking to get shut down though. i wasn't (or didnt notice) any shutdown with my solo h-drol run. im sure i was shut down to SOME extent, but didnt notice anything, im guessing b/c of the serm.

not sure if i want to stack for my 2nd cycle, but what do you guys think?

thanks
plenty of people run epi alone with great results. im sure most would agree its stronger then halo in terms of strength/mass. i think a halo/epi stack would give very nice gains but my guess is that it would leave you rather suppressed.

augmaster88

Awards
hm....i typed "epi" in the search bar on tunedsports.com, and came up with propadrol. so i thought epi = propadrol for a second.

now i obviously realize epi = epistane, and is mehtylated. def dont want to stack epi w/ h-drol now =0

cpekz

Awards
I'm about to start running epi-strong stacked with katanadrol (furza), along with T3 and Clen. Should make for a pretty decent cut.

augmaster88

Awards
im thinking i might just run halo again...unless anyone else has some ideas?

also, does anyone know if theres liquid halo out there right now? i thought primordial performance had it at one point, but i dont see it on there site anymore.

thanks,

-nick

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
im thinking i might just run halo again...unless anyone else has some ideas?

also, does anyone know if theres liquid halo out there right now? i thought primordial performance had it at one point, but i dont see it on there site anymore.

thanks,

-nick
i have never seen a liquid halo clone and i know PP never made any type of halo clone. PP does have a few liquid prohormones out. PP's Dermacrine has been very popular recently with tons of good reviews. halo is great ph to though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont you google

" PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANCE, TURINABOL, THE CLOSEST LEGAL THING TO ANAVAR"

their liquid turinabol is a cdma (halodrol 50) clone, using their "liqua vade" technology.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you missed the point of my post.

I'd go for trenbolone instead or oral turinabol if one were to go illegal route.

augmaster88

Awards
why dont you google

" PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANCE, TURINABOL, THE CLOSEST LEGAL THING TO ANAVAR"

their liquid turinabol is a cdma (halodrol 50) clone, using their "liqua vade" technology.

sorry guys, its been a while since i checked on my post here. i have about another 2 weeks of my lamisil prescription left, so i cant start now anyways =X

anyway...i found some information on turinabol, but it seems like PP doesnt make it anymore....?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry guys, its been a while since i checked on my post here. i have about another 2 weeks of my lamisil prescription left, so i cant start now anyways =X

anyway...i found some information on turinabol, but it seems like PP doesnt make it anymore....?
No, Primordial does not make any of their "old" prohormone products any more - they were discontinued late last year.

~Rosie~

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what about forma-stanzol and katanadrol v20 from mrsupps would that make a good cutting stack?i all so been looking into sarms but i am still learning.

youngguns555

Awards
a dht derivitive would always work great,

augmaster88

Awards
No, Primordial does not make any of their "old" prohormone products any more - they were discontinued late last year.

~Rosie~
ohh alright thanks

what about forma-stanzol and katanadrol v20 from mrsupps would that make a good cutting stack?i all so been looking into sarms but i am still learning.
checked out that site, iv never seen it before though. how many people have actually bought products from there and ran them? havenn't heard anything.

a dht derivitive would always work great,
isn't that pretty much test?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Spawn.Epi and Tren will be ****ing awesome.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
epi & pro dienolone*

tren is short for trenbolone, which the pro hormone has nothing to do with.