How much and what anti-estro's are being used with 4-AD cyp?

Flash

Awards
Ive been wanting to try 4AD cyp for a while now, but havent gotten around to it. I still have a few questions that I cant seem to find answers for.

1. In a rough estimation, how much 4AD cyp is equal to 500mg of test cyp?

2. what doses and types of anti-e's are you guys using?

Bennett

Awards
I'm not an expert but I dont beleive any amount within reason would equal to 500 mg of test cyp.

Flash

Awards
what about anti-e's?

I still dont know what to plan on for avoiding aromatization issues.

:confused:

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
For on-cycle use, you need an anti-aromatase: Arimidex, Letro, or formestane will all work. It's not a necessity, but will control bloating, etc.

Flash

Awards
I plan on using arimidex.

I dont think Im being very clear. Ive used test before, and know how much arimidex I need for something like 600mg of test cyp.

I dont know what to plan on for using 4AD.

It might be more clear if I ask 'Is the bloat from 4AD more, less, or equal to that of test?'

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i dont know about testE,but i did ashitload of ds's 4ad prop,lik 1cc ed for2wks and then doubledd it up to 2cc's ed combined with other things, but no bloat and didnt use any e's, just got thick,mean in traffic on the way to the gym with an attitude

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I'm using ds's 4AD cyp right now, and I get pretty bloated at night. But when i wake up in the morning it disappears. The difference is actually pretty weird, because i look like two different people when i go to bed, and when i wake up. i'm not using any anti e's right now, but would use nolva if needed. I'm not concerned about bloat that will go away when i come off i'm just worried about gyno.

If I were to use the gyno while on it would probably be 10 mg's a day at night since that's when my estro levels are highest.