Designing a cut through the use of anabolics and chemicals!

N

Noumenon

Awards
So since finishing up a recent recomp-turned-bulking cycle while running HDrol/Furuza-A, I've been interested in developing a rather potent cutting cycle using DS/PHs and some potent thermogenics. I've been wondering about precisely what to use for this cut as the typical cutting hormone, epistane, served to completely crush my libido and deliver me ED(****). To complicate issues more, I've been considering running T3 along with an ECA stack(don't quite feel safe taking clenbuterol), and have been trying to find a solution to prevent the catabolic effect of T3. While Epistane would be a great choice for the job, the previous mentioned issue renders that supplement most probably out of the question, and I refuse to run Superdrol longer than 3 weeks rendering it essentially useless given the length of time at which I intend to run T3(5 weeks). The issue then is what substance should I run? Should I run another HDrol/Furuza-A stack? Or is there a way to prevent the libido crash on epistane(without the use of test, sadly)?

H

hagels316

Awards
Have you looked into SARMS yet? The new Ostarine SARM looks promising for cutting or lean mass gains.

N

Noumenon

Awards
Yea, they're some pretty expensive products! Is there a way that's...more affordable?