First Time Pro Hormone User! Need Help!

GenaroR

Awards
I just order
Epibolin 15mg (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol)
&
Stanzabolin 50mg ((3,2-c)pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane- 17b-tetrahydropyranol)
by Myopharma

Also bought
Animal Pak and Milk Thistle
I DONT KNOW HOW TO CYCLE IT...
Would I be okay with just using this products? Or do I need a Testosterone Supplement?

PLEASE HELP!!! :thanks:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just order
&
Stanzabolin 50mg ((3,2-c)pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane- 17b-tetrahydropyranol)
by Myopharma

Also bought
Would I be okay with just using this products? Or do I need a Testosterone Supplement?

ok before tellling you anything.tell me what you know about this stuff.what your goals are.how long you have been lifting.what your pct is and dosing.your age?

GenaroR

Awards
ok before tellling you anything.tell me what you know about this stuff.what your goals are.how long you have been lifting.what your pct is and dosing.your age?
Okay, I went to a store near my house. The seller told me what products to buy (the ones above) because I want get ripped... but he gave me the price for everything and was to much money! So i found them only for a cheaper price, but the thing is that i dont know how the cycles work... i've been playing sports for a long time and lifting weights for about 3 years.... I still dont have a PCT and 21 yrs old....

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hold onto that gear for a while...you need to spend a lot of time researching about what you're getting into first.

Obviously you know these are steroids, you're posting in the anabolics section...but, you shouldn't rush into the PH/DS game!

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
I just order
&
by Myopharma

Also bought

Sell it to somebody else with experience, YOU ARE NOT READY for a cycle if you haven't planned it out already... in addition to that you are only 21, you are at a peak level for testosterone production, get your diet in check and you will grow at your age......i think you bought it on impulse because you wanna get ripped. In my opinion you just aren't ready... BUT, if you are going to do it anyway than make sure you RESEARCH first, look through old threads of people who have cycled the same stuff before, look up what the effects are on your body and go from there, but do not start unless you know exactly what you are doing.

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
You would be better off taking something like bcaa, protein, nutrient partitioner, fish oils, ect.... You need to do alot more research before you even buy another supplement honestly. You can really screw your body up not taking to the proper steps to prepare yourself for a cycle and the proper steps to take after your cycle (pct). Plus as was said above your 21, the last thing you need is a ph, I'd put your time into hitting the gym hard, you should have to no problem packing on muscle with proper diet an lifting schedule along.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
$20 says he takes it anyway, ends up with boobs and can't get a boner, LOL.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he got the **** and he will take it... no matter what you guys will say.. so you might as well help him before he **** himself up..

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
Everyone here is willing to help, but you have to help yourself first. Do your research an search the forum before you post

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Everyone here is willing to help, but you have to help yourself first. Do your research an search the forum before you post
Yeah man, do you research for the next few days, and come back and lay out a plan for what you wanna do, and i am sure people will help you once you have a good idea what you want to do.... make sure you research dosages, support supps, and PCT!!!!!!!!!

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
Yeah man, do you research for the next few days, and come back and lay out a plan for what you wanna do, and i am sure people will help you once you have a good idea what you want to do.... make sure you research dosages, support supps, and PCT!!!!!!!!!
exactly